Gallery O Tests

Needed time to get over IVF failed girls I'm heart broken I don't know if I can do this again xx
How r u all x

Oh no! Sending such big hugs :-( take some time to process everything before deciding if to try again. Was so hoping this would be it for you. Xxx

Oh no nicky, i am so sorry. I just popped in to see how you got on as was just thinking of you

I wish I could help but with Christmas coming up, I can't spare anything for now :( Good luck though!

Hi ladies sorry it's been a while but here's a a quick update I had my endometrial lining checked today and all good so embryo transfer next Wednesday xx
How r u all doing x

So exciting! Been thinking of you and wondering how things were going. Will have everything crossed!

Nearly Vday for me! So happy with how everything is going this pregnancy.

I'm so excited for you Nikki!

ok so here is a pic of the embryo the fertility clinic transferred today im in the UK and the clinic didnt explain what grade it is so hoping someone can help does this look ok for FET.
The first pic is the embryo transferred today the second pic is the embryo last cycle what do u ladies think
i have no idea
FET 13th jan 2016.jpg
first cycle embryo transfer.jpg

So I'm now officially in 2ww going crazy all ready FET 5 day blastocyst transfer only done 13th January arghhh

How's everyone doing???

My Wyatt is 1 now!! :o can't believe how fast the time has gone.

I've attached a picture of my beautiful boy <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members