Gallery O Tests

This is like the thread that will never die! lol I love seeing you all back! Congrats on all the new babies! Im so happy for you all.

I didnt know you were trying Stacy! Fingers crossed it doesnt take long

Yes ma'am this was our first cycle TTC so I didn't have high hopes of it happening this month plus it's my first time off the pill in almost a year upside is I O'd and started AF right on time just hope it doesn't take to long this time

Thank you I swear waiting to O and the 2ww worst thing every

Hope you are all well.

Had my baby girl 8 days ago :) unfortunately we found out on Tuesday that she has a CHD - Bicuspid Aortic Valve and today we spent all day at Great Ormond Street Hospital finding out what happens next. Looking like she will be having open heart surgery within the next 2 weeks to widen or replace her Aortic valve. Hopefully though all should be fine after she has the surgery, just heartbreaking with how small she is! Xx

Big hugs hunny!!! Such a hard thing to go though!, great Ormond Street hospital is one of the best in the world. Xxxx

Big hugs thinking of you

As for me should of been oing this weekend but my body had different plans af showed up

Well, Willow had her open heart surgery 2 weeks ago, only spent 1 full day in the CICU and was discharged from the hospital just 4 days after! She's doing brilliantly but unfortunately will require another open heart surgery to undergo a ROSS procedure in the coming weeks/months as what was originally thought to be a bicuspid aortic valve with aortic stenosis is actually a unicuspid valve so her valve was completely fused - she shouldn't have survived the pregnancy - let alone labour and making it to 3 weeks old!! An absolute fighter :)

After years of a crazy body and crazy cycles I now know why just find out I have pcos

Glad shes fought through and come out of the other side mummy07. Fantastic news.
As for me after deciding 3 was more than enough I got a surprise bfp before Xmas!!!! 8 weeks today ek!!

So glad Willow is going OK 05mummy! Such a scary time for you!!. Big hugs.

I'm almost 17 weeks now and my beautiful twins are both little BOYS!!

I wanted to pop back on and see if there were any updates. Wow, ladies congratulations lots of news here. Mummy praying for your baby girl!!

I lurk from time to time. #4 due in 6 weeks!!! Eek!

Oh zoie I'm so so sorry to see you lost your twins, sending the biggest of hugs. Congrats on your rainbow also, hope your feeling ok. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->