Gallery O Tests

Huge congrats! Finally after all this time, the last member still trying has her TWINS! I am so excited for you Nikki! I can wait to see you grow and see all the US pictures. I'm a little jealous about the twins too. Ive always wanted a set, but now with 5 little munchkins I think I would die if I ended up pregnant with twins lol OH maybe you'll have a girl and a boy. One of each.

It'd be amazing if there was a girl and a boy!!. Think of the cute co ordinating outfits :O cuteness overload!!!!!!!

Oh wow!!!! Amazing scan pic!!! So over the moon your having TWINS!!!!! Xx

Ok so it's been a while since my last post I'm now 12w4d had ultrasound yesterday and saw midwife today heard both hb 120 and 140 here are my bambinos at 12w3d

Attachments

• IMAG0825.jpg
    IMAG0825.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0816.jpg
    IMAG0816.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0826.jpg
    IMAG0826.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
It's been a while but had our 20week scan today and please to announce we are having one of each

Attachments

• Collage 2016-10-07 17_30_39.jpg
    Collage 2016-10-07 17_30_39.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7
It's been a while but had our 20week scan today and please to announce we are having one of each

Aw amazing news! Beautiful scan pics. Do you have a journal or anything on here/fb/ wherever to follow. Xx

Wow, been a couple of years since I was on here last, huge congratulations BB so pleased for you.

How is everyone doing? Not sure who does and doesn't remember me lol but just popped on whilst googling labour signs and remembered I was a member on here.

Been a busy few years for us, currently due in 4 weeks time with baby number six! The other's are now 11, 9, 4, 3 and 18 months.

Be good to see some familiar faces :)

Hey ladies!, nice to see you all!!.

I'm currently pregnant with twins! And Wyatt is 19 months old!!.

Hope everyone is doing well!!. Xx

Congrats ladies and eeeeeeek!!! Zoie! Twins!!! That's amazing! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->