Gallery of preggies

Hi ladies :)
I am still TTC but had to come say HI to some of the BEST ladies around!! I love seeing bmps and pics and BFP...I am drama free and have alot of you on FB but will alsobe popping in here!!!! I am glad I found you all :)
(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

:rofl: at the drama thing ...thats all we ask daisy :) and know that your very welcome, but this is a gallery for the bumps and US and all the preggie stuff so if your A OK with that we are happy to have ya :)

hmm ok last trick how abut some super hot thi foos sandi? maybe that will kick his butt?

Or youcan try writing him a eviction letter and taping it to your belly!
you know that would make a cute photo lol

anyone else feel like they have to poop and instead they pass gas!! so embarrassing, and even this time around I am not used to it.

I am a wimp about hot/spicy food! LOL So if he doesn't come on his own this weekend..FX for monday. :) And if not then it will be on to get him out. I will probably go for the spicy and whine about it. hahaha

9babies...I still can't get use to it. LOL

Candice lol baaaaaaasrrrrrrrffffff :haha: all those things you suggested made me snarl :rofl: but I'll say mal has me craving watermelon...that I don't have! Lol :)
Yay9 babies youre preggers again! Congratulations!

Ok so amanda text harassed me saying you all wanted my update :) baby looks great! Hr 160 I'm truly thinking girl! :)
More pictures in my journal ha ha make you visit it to see them :)

Megg! I love reading your journey updates!

Hi ladies :)
I am still TTC but had to come say HI to some of the BEST ladies around!! I love seeing bmps and pics and BFP...I am drama free and have alot of you on FB but will alsobe popping in here!!!! I am glad I found you all :)
(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

:rofl: at the drama thing ...thats all we ask daisy :) and know that your very welcome, but this is a gallery for the bumps and US and all the preggie stuff so if your A OK with that we are happy to have ya :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Thanks and yes I am fine with it,I am VERY happy to see you ALL have belly bumps and have been with most of you for awhile now.I promise to leave any and all crap @ the door...I know when I was pregnant I didnt need any added stress or drama and wont bring that here :hugs::hugs::hugs: Again I am VERY happy for ALL of you!!! GOD BLESS!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

anyone else feel like they have to poop and instead they pass gas!! so embarrassing, and even this time around I am not used to it.

no , but I did fart so loud while going potty that I thought i was gonna explode the bowl LOL I couldnt help but laugh at myself LOL also I have gone to toot and peed a bit....:blush: thank goodness for pantie liners! lol

no , but I did fart so loud while going potty that I thought i was gonna explode the bowl LOL I couldnt help but laugh at myself LOL also I have got to toot and weed a bit....:blush: thank goodness for pantie liners! lol

When I was pregnant for DD #1 OMG I had such BAD gas and well I as I called it "sharted" :haha:

omgosh glad I am not the only one, and i just spilled my drink daisy!! LOL

that is so funny.

I am a wimp about hot/spicy food! LOL So if he doesn't come on his own this weekend..FX for monday. :) And if not then it will be on to get him out. I will probably go for the spicy and whine about it. hahaha

9babies...I still can't get use to it. LOL

One of my friends had sex as I guess semen has something in it that thins the cervix :winkwink: she had sex 2x and was in labor the next day! She was almost 2 weeks late and soooo miserable,,,Worth a shot!!! Congrats on your son cant wait to see pic!!!!! :hugs:

omgosh glad I am not the only one, and i just spilled my drink daisy!! LOL

that is so funny.

LOL nope your not the only 1 dear as a matter a fact I also wore pads and liners because I never knew when I would SHART
HAHHAHAHAHA My hubby came up with the lovely name Shart and me being Derrr had to ask WHY is it called a "shart"
He said it is a shit mixed with a fart
I said thanks babe so lovely hhahahahahhhaaa I can LOL now but when your 7 or 8 months preggers OR any preggers and "sharting" :haha: it isnt so funny hahhahahhahaha ((((hugs))))
Shart on...... :blush:

eww shart lol

i am so ready to be at the stage of wanting baby out lol. I just want to fast forward and ready for baby to be here. I wanna hold the baby and cuddle it lol I am very impatient

eww shart lol

i am so ready to be at the stage of wanting baby out lol. I just want to fast forward and ready for baby to be here. I wanna hold the baby and cuddle it lol I am very impatient

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Your almost 1/2 way hun and soon you will be holding and cuddling and kissing your bundle of joy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

your not at that stage yet mal?? lol I have been for a while lol

My DH laughs at me all the time when I cough and pee a bit....I know that it happens to just about every pregnant lady but cant help but be a bit:blush:

OH my gosh the couging or sneezing and peeing gets me at least once a week. I have had to clean my couch so much that I have just though about buying a new one. UGH I hate it. I try so hard to control it but no such luck. And my dh and kids just think its so funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->