Gallery of preggies

wow just read all 16pages to catch. I dont feel so right on the other thread... I never really posted much but i am glad I found this link.

I am Mallory 25 and preg with 1st and a nervous wreck lol, I am currently craving watermelon haha and excited for my 20 week scan on monday the 28th to find out sex of my baby :) I cannot wait

anyways I am super glad I found this link. and KATE u better post an update soon

:wave: MAL!! long time no post!!! glad to see you are still well....been wondering where you wondered off too lol

I am 24, this is my 13th pregnancy, lost 10 babies to miscarriages. I am living in southern california, and I am so excited to be here.

I have an 3 year old daughter, and an almost 2 year old son. and pregnant , will be 4 weeks tomorrow.

Hi Mallory! :hi: Watermelon DOES sound really good right now! Are you nervous about the pregnancy, momhood, or both?

I am nervous about EVERYTHING. I went to visit my friend yesterday who had a baby and it made me so nervous just being in the labor ward UGH scary.

yes watermelon is yummy yummy. I have eaten so much that i can feel the water from the melon moving in my tummy lol

Mo2p Ya just been sitting back and reading posts and not posting much. BUt since we have a pregger thread its all better now

Candice lol baaaaaaasrrrrrrrffffff :haha: all those things you suggested made me snarl :rofl: but I'll say mal has me craving watermelon...that I don't have! Lol :)
Yay9 babies youre preggers again! Congratulations!

Ok so amanda text harassed me saying you all wanted my update :) baby looks great! Hr 160 I'm truly thinking girl! :)
More pictures in my journal ha ha make you visit it to see them :)

Megg! I love reading your journey updates!

Attachments

• 2011-03-25 15.37.05.jpg
    2011-03-25 15.37.05.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
oh trust me I had to have it wed night and made oh go out at midnight and get it lol and I just ate the last of it lol and I already want more ughhh and it was the perfect one

Mallory-- I know how you feel, and this is my second! I feel more nervous this time around than I did with my first for some reason. I visited the labor and delivery floor at our hospital yesterday to get a visual, meet the nurses, etc. (I birthed our daughter in NJ, now we're in ME). Anyways, I was so nervous being there too! The head nurse that was giving me the tour had stopped in front of the doors to the OR to chat a while with me... I was like, ummm, can we move to another spot? lol

Kate-- Oh no, I'm sorry! lol Okay no mention of any of that again from this point on! I do remember that too-- that people would suggest stuff to me and I'd puke a little in my mouth even thinking of their ideas, hehee

9babies, I am so EXCITED to see you here!! Ive seen you around and Im sure last time I saw you, you said you were done trying!!! So welcome :wave: make yourself at home!!!

Im pretty sure I have a sinus infection! my nose/eyes/face hurt so bad!! I have a OB apt monday so sure hope there is something he can do for me. I really dont want to have to see more then one doc this week LOL I guess if nothing else I just want my nose to stoo leaking lol

i know the feeling I woke up witha sore throat congested and just feeling awful.

9babies - I see you in so many of the same threads I post in! Cool to have you here!
Katie - I love the us pics! That's a great heart rate and I can't wait for more

okay...I have a dilemma. I had problems with my old obgyn because, well, he showed me a quick u/s of my baby that should've been 12 weeks and said, "See, there's your baby" when trying to reassure me that everything was fine. Neglected to tell me baby had died four weeks earlier...didin't find out until I started spotting & went to ER a few days later. So, that was tramautic.

I live in a relatively small town, and we don't have a lot of options here, but I need to find a new provider. I don't like where I've been going so far with this pregnancy. Its a Family Medicine clinic that is affiliated with the university and hospital. Love the resident who helped me figure this pregnancy out, but not in love with anything else including the nurses. The place seems a bit trashy.

There is another doctor I'd like to see, as I've heard very, very good things about him. The problem is that even though he has an office here in town, he isn't affilated with our local hospital, so I'd have to go out of town 20 miles to have the baby. I'll be having a repeat c-section I assume.

But the local hospital is actually brand new...hasn't even officially opened and won't until may. And it's right in town and is supposed to be top of the line for new mommies.

So, really, with my insurance, those are my only two options. Good doctor out of town or trashy clinic in town. I haven't actually met the ob at the family medicine place, I should add.

Any thoughts? i know it's a silly question, but i'm just not sure what i want at this point.

Im kinda in the same boat. I didnt really like the doctor I had with my son...I had extra waters but wasnt told that it could cause issues...wasnt told to not have nookie or anything like that. I ended up having my son too early. So when I got pregnant with this one I was really thinking about a different ob....But I decided to stay with the one I have and just make sure to ask a bunch of questions. I like the hospital here as it is also state of the art..there is a whole wing dedicated to mommys and babies...I figure if anything happens I want to make sure Im bringing my baby home in the end, healthy and happy. So I put up with that rushed feeling I get with my OB knowing that when its all said and done I will be in the safest place possible :D

Hope that helps a bit

9babies, I am so EXCITED to see you here!! Ive seen you around and Im sure last time I saw you, you said you were done trying!!! So welcome :wave: make yourself at home!!!
thanks so much!! I am so glad I didnt give up . : )

9babies - I see you in so many of the same threads I post in! Cool to have you here!
Katie - I love the us pics! That's a great heart rate and I can't wait for more

okay...I have a dilemma. I had problems with my old obgyn because, well, he showed me a quick u/s of my baby that should've been 12 weeks and said, "See, there's your baby" when trying to reassure me that everything was fine. Neglected to tell me baby had died four weeks earlier...didin't find out until I started spotting & went to ER a few days later. So, that was tramautic.

I live in a relatively small town, and we don't have a lot of options here, but I need to find a new provider. I don't like where I've been going so far with this pregnancy. Its a Family Medicine clinic that is affiliated with the university and hospital. Love the resident who helped me figure this pregnancy out, but not in love with anything else including the nurses. The place seems a bit trashy.

There is another doctor I'd like to see, as I've heard very, very good things about him. The problem is that even though he has an office here in town, he isn't affilated with our local hospital, so I'd have to go out of town 20 miles to have the baby. I'll be having a repeat c-section I assume.

But the local hospital is actually brand new...hasn't even officially opened and won't until may. And it's right in town and is supposed to be top of the line for new mommies.

So, really, with my insurance, those are my only two options. Good doctor out of town or trashy clinic in town. I haven't actually met the ob at the family medicine place, I should add.

Any thoughts? i know it's a silly question, but i'm just not sure what i want at this point.
You should go out of town, I hate clinics that are trashy!!!
I really really am glad I came in here, bc you are in here too!! : ) :happydance:
Candice lol baaaaaaasrrrrrrrffffff :haha: all those things you suggested made me snarl :rofl: but I'll say mal has me craving watermelon...that I don't have! Lol :)
Yay9 babies youre preggers again! Congratulations!

Ok so amanda text harassed me saying you all wanted my update :) baby looks great! Hr 160 I'm truly thinking girl! :)
More pictures in my journal ha ha make you visit it to see them :)

Megg! I love reading your journey updates!

I just love your ultrasound pics, such a little cutie pie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->