Gallery of preggies

never had that issue katie LOL I feel so sorry for those that do...

OH Katie constipation sucks big time...i think if you could od on fiber i would have already...

oh yea amanda the peeing thing i so have...well lmbo you know this already..

Kate could it be your prenatal?? Maybe your dr will let you switch to the FLinstone viatmins and that will help. Taking my prenatal and the iron constipated me something fierce and when I switched it was wonderful.

MAn here is a tmi but I couldn't go and I started bleeding... :( hurt so bad!!!
The doctor gave me a script though.... we shall see!

Katie i feel for you girlie...but i so know how your feel

isnt it funny how just being able to take a nice big ol pooh is quite possibly the best feeling in the world :rofl: :rofl:

hahaha, i have had so much watermelon i am peeing like a fountain

with my son I was craving fruit...my mom brought me a whole cantolope (sp) watermelon , and honeydew melon LOL I think I ate near all of it....didnt take long for it to all come back up though lol too much at once lol

Hello, my gorgeous, gorgeous girls... both familiar and new! :hugs: Welcome to the new girls! :hi:

AF showed tonight... So, I'm officially CD1!!! :wohoo: All systems are GO for stimming on Tuesday! And, I've got nothing to stress over for a few days now! EEK! Look at my egg collection ticker!!!! :yipee:

Hope all u girls are ok x Katie how did ur scan go hunni x

Hey ladies!

I love reading updates in the morning, just wish I could join in at the time but I'm asleep! Lol.

I'm going to do a formal introduction, so I can feel more 'part of the thread' cos I don't think I've ever done it! Lol.

My name is Claire Muir (add me on FB if you like) I'm 24 years old, married to my hubby for almost 2 years, been together almost 7 and we have a 3 year old son called Jayden. He is my life and the reason I breathe, he's going to be the best big brother in the world! He was conceived 1st cycle when we were trying and ad the worse experience of childbirth with him

(waters broke and didn't go into labour myself, got induced with pitocin (ouch!) got to 10cm very quickly but Jayden was back-2-back and got stuck halfway out, got emergency c-section, uterus got ripped, lost a tonne of blood, almost had a hysterectomy, got blood transfusion and couldn't walk for 2 weeks - and can't wait to try for a VBAC lol)

Was trying to get pregnant for a few months and this baby was conceived the month we only had sex once(!) and I'm having a baby girl. Her name, more than likely, will be Eilidh Grace Gemma Muir and Jaydens so excited lol.

Anyway, I think that's enough from me!

Oh oh oh oh oh except! My dream last night, I was due to have my baby and even though I carried her to full term, Megg! You came over from america and gave birth to her for me! And I called her Matilda Megan lol. I must say it was VERY strange.

Claire xxx

Here's some pics (bump pic was 19 weeks last week)

jayden photoshoot.jpg

19weeks.jpg

190.jpg

100_0090.jpg

Hi Megg, and Hi Claire! :hi:

Not feeling too bad this morning, we're taking our little girl to her ballet class and then headed shopping, should be a fun day!

I was laughing with you guys about the peeing when coughing/sneezing thing-- this is a constant battle for me! lol It's annoying when you have to change your underroos so much, and I too have had to clean my couch on some occasions! Let's hope this isn't as bad after the babies are here... I'll have to buy stock in Depends. lol

Kate-- Oh you poor thing! I second the point raised about the prenatals-- they certainly don't help with the MS and constipation bc of their high iron content. They can really aggravate and already upset belly. You can chew 2 Flinstones vitamins in place of your prenatal if your belly is upset (my midwife gave me these directions so I'm assuming it's safe!) They are easier to digest than the prenatals. Hang in there!

Hi everyone...I'm over here from the old gallery! I'm so glad this is the "lucky" thread! I will pray AND rub whatever belly I need to keep this bean :)

Clare...you and I really are running parallel lives...I'm exactly 6 weeks and had some trace pinkish cm last week 2x and now it's gone. Enough to freak a girl out though.

I had a scan yesterday and they saw the fetal pole and yolk sac. My levels were low average and I had them repeated yesterday. To be honest, I'm not sure I want to know the results because they induce anxiety and make me obsess over the numbers. I go back on 4/4 for a repeat to see the heartbeat. PMA, PMA, PMA...

Glad to see you all over here...I haven't caught up on all the posts yet.

Good morning sweet ladies!!!

:wave: welcome Sb :D

My little man slept in his own bed all night for the first time in a week!! I woke up at 430am and noticed he was still in his bed and had to go check on him lol Of course he was just fine :) he came to wake me up at 7am and I am already waiting for nap time so I can go lay back down LOL

Im starting to feel a little bit better. At least the sinus pain is gone *knock on wood* I dont mind be a bit stuffy. I have my OB check up on monday and Ill be 28 +1 pretty soon Ill be getting to see him once every two weeks instead of once a month :) Also should get to set up next US so Im pretty excited for that too!

My baby shower is a week from today!! My SIL keeps texting me with crazy questions that Im left assuming are for the games she plans on having lol...this morning she was asking how big my belly was these days....Ummm do I HAVE to look!! :( lol I asked If we could just use yarn thinking it was another crazy game idea. But I think she is making me something to wear. cause she said well yes but that doesnt help me with my project now lol She has themed the shower "Mad Hatter tea party" lol She plans on making me the queen of hearts and Amelia is "Alice" So Im thinking a apron that points at the baby. I cant help but giggle at how clever that is because when I have Amelia she will be "Alice falling through the rabbit hole" ROFL My SIL is a nut but you gotta love her lol

I did not have a baby shower for my 2nd child, bc everyone said it was tacky. this time around I am having one , bc I believe in celebrating every single child!!!

how many people are going to come, mommyof2peas??

: )

With My first I had a shower and didnt have another baby again until she was 6! So I had to have a shower...I didnt have anything for a new baby! lol This one is closer in age but is also a girl...So Ive kept most of the big stuff from DS knowing we would have another baby soon :) But this is the first girl on DH side of th family so even though she is alrady special she is just a little bit more so :) So I get another shower LOL

I know we have at least 15 coming for sure....but there are about 8 maybes lol so maybe looking at 20-25...I sure hope so. The more people the more fun!. With DS only about 12 people showed . So I sure hope everyone who says they are going to do. Im helping with food as I feel bad that SIL is covering EVERYTHING. She even rented a place so that we could all fit :D We will be doing a Costco run for food and last min stuff on friday. Im so excited :D

omgosh that sounds like so much fun!! so happy for you!!!

I can not wait till I am far enough along to have an baby shower. : )

I say once you hit 20 weeks start to planning! lol

My SIL has two boys, and of course always wanted a girl. Instead of being jealous she is using this shower as kind of what she would have done had she had a girl :) So Im kinda sharing with her LOL. So she is going a bit crazy LOL

lol I bet!! My family wont probably be that excited that I am pregnant. so I think maybe I will have to bet on my dh's family to help plan it, bc they are going to have the first from their grandson(my dh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->