Gallery of preggies

9-i'm so glad you pregnant again! I pray this is your forever baby! :hugs:

I am so BLOATED tonight! ugh! I feel miserable! and I look like I'm 8months preggo I'm so bloated. About to go take some Tums and see if that helps!

Kate I am thinking Girl to with that heartbeat! I need your link to your journal!

I am super bloated, and I am not even close to where you are sweet alida!! I know how you feel. I feel so incredibly uncomfortable.

what could I take for it, if I dont have tums??

does that always help you with bloating?

ugh i feel like crap, I have been feeling like I am constantly hungry but I know I have no room in my tummy

Amanda I hope you get to feeling better being pregnant and sick sucks worse than just plain being sick..or pregnant for that matter..

Katie Im guessing girl..got my fingers crossed for one!!! So glad lil one is looking great tho..

Andee glad you are here with us..

Mal glad your back with us..its been a while..and yea i know what you mean about the other thread..I just never wanted to hurt anyone so stopped posting alot..

9 glad your back with us also..

reedsgirl will you be able to update when you go into labor? I know amanda asked but i didn't read a response which mean i prob skipped it somehow..lol i am bad about reading threads backwards lol..

Megg how are we today?

Gosh if im skipping someone Im so sorry..I have such a bad memory..

Afm-- For the ones who don't know..Im Mari I am 31 and I have 5 kids and am pregnant with my 6th..I got pregnant my 2nd cycle trying this time..I had a second tri miscarriage in oct 2002 which devasted my dh and I and had to undergo fertility treatment for a year to concieve our 4th pregnancy..After the birth of him my 5th and 6th pregnancy came easy as well as my 7th..I am currently a stay at home mother..
Today has been a busy day for me but im feeling great!!
oh and the watermelon thing im def not feeling as i so don't do veggies of any sort or fruits either..but but chocolate sounds heavenly!!!

I am super bloated, and I am not even close to where you are sweet alida!! I know how you feel. I feel so incredibly uncomfortable.

what could I take for it, if I dont have tums??

does that always help you with bloating?

No it doesn't always help :( but right now I'm willing to try anything. Besides feeling and being bloated my head is pounding. I'm sure it's due to allergies because there is yellow pollen on everything outside and my neighbors are burning some brush so there is smoke too! But my head still hurts.

If you don't have tums???? I'm not sure to be honest. Let me do some checking on that for you. :D

thanks sweet alida!! You seriously are the best. how is your sweet daughter doing?

hi mari! I've actually always been amazed at how you address every single person in your posts! i wondered if you typed it into notepad as you were reading along and then copied and pasted it over, lol. And yeah, Andie comes from AnnDee which is my name all switched around. Andella was actually a combination of my & my best friend's names (her's was angela) and we were going to be Andella - a famous pop singing duo, lol. Like, 20 years ago.

Add me to the list of bloated women! I do NOT remember this happening like this before! i hear that just drinking water is good for it, but I have not had success.

I would take the chocolate over the watermelon right now.

Did someone say chocolate? That is my number one craving this entire pregnancy... can not get enough!

Hi Mari! I saw your post earlier asking for advice on what to do about the good doc out of town vs trashy clinic in town. I'm also in a similar situation, and I chose to go with what made me feel safest-- the doc out of town. It wasn't so much that the in town clinic was bad, they just don't have epidurals available during labor, nor do they have a NICU at their hospital. So, I went with the doc and hospital an hour from my house that do offer epidurals and has a NICU. Some women feel fine with the whole natural thing, but for me I have to be where the drugs and docs are. Just do what makes you feel safest and best.

Hi, im new to this and am 4 weeks pregnant. Any advice on what to expect?
xxx

:wave: hey ray....ummm a better way may be to ask any questions you may have about pregnancy instead of us just going off...that could take a WHOLE lot of pages lol

LOL So true....there are so many different things you can expect or may happen.

UGH Gunner was so low and now he is up in my ribs. I so can't win. LOL

Im telling you sandi...37 weeks...get to :sex: lol at leas tit will be fun way of getting gunner here lol

Oh we have!! LOL Although my poor hubby is a little shocked at how swollen I am down there.:blush:

Hi ladies :)
I am still TTC but had to come say HI to some of the BEST ladies around!! I love seeing bmps and pics and BFP...I am drama free and have alot of you on FB but will also be popping in here!!!! I am glad I found you all :) ty for posting where most of u are,,,Was missing u all..xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo
(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

LOL That surprises me that he would complain lol most guy would be happy :rofl: have you tried a nice long walk....

Candice lol baaaaaaasrrrrrrrffffff :haha: all those things you suggested made me snarl :rofl: but I'll say mal has me craving watermelon...that I don't have! Lol :)
Yay9 babies youre preggers again! Congratulations!

Ok so amanda text harassed me saying you all wanted my update :) baby looks great! Hr 160 I'm truly thinking girl! :)
More pictures in my journal ha ha make you visit it to see them :)

Megg! I love reading your journey updates!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Like I said on your fb hun I also think a girl I know I said twin girls but I think I was atleast right about the girl thing
How are all you ladies feeling????? Good I hope!! I hope to be here with you all soon!! No sign of AF yet and bfn but it isnt over for me yet :happydance::happydance::happydance:

LOL That surprises me that he would complain lol most guy would be happy :rofl: have you tried a nice long walk....

Oh he is not complaining...he was just like you look like your in heat!! :dohh: I walk and walk and will be doing more tomorrow although our weather has turned off super cold again so that kinda put a stop to it. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->