Gallery of preggies

Reeds made it to the clinic this morning. I will update when I know more!

Reeds just text me and said her amnio went well. Doctor said Gunner is ready! :yipee: She is being sent to the hospital to be induced! We get to meet Gunner Today! :wohoo:

EXCITING!!! Ohhhhh I cant wait! FX everything is easy and smooth!!!

10-- Yep, that was me that said I can't wait to smell him :) There isn't much better than the smell of a newborn, you're so right! And your lines are gorgeous, btw.

Sweet_Alida-- Thank you for posting the update about reeds, I'm sending her lots of luck! She'll do great I'm sure!

As for me, I realized this morning that I'm just 30 days away from our possible induction date! My doctor and I agreed that as long as my cervix is showing signs of readiness, that we'll induce me on week 39, a week early. I live an hour from the hospital and my family is coming to help with our daughter (driving to Maine from New York), so we're trying to 'schedule' the birth if possible. If my cervix isn't looking ready at that point, then we will just wait another week and check again, or until I go naturally of course. I'm excited!!!

Hi everyone...got my hcg and progest levels back from Friday.

Ok, here's how it went:

3/18 hcg 653, progesterone 11.2
3/25 hcg 6600, progesterone 10.85

They didn't even realize my progesterone had gone down! I'm already on 200mg of prometrium a day...so I asked if they'd increase it. The nurse is going to check but no docs in today that will. When I was miscarrying last July, they did give me 400mg prometrium a day plus the 8% gel. SIGH....I am feeling more pregnant but this progesterone thing is really worrying me, given my hx of low progesterone and mc.

Ok, here's how it went:

They didn't even realize my progesterone had gone down! I'm already on 200mg of prometrium a day...so I asked if they'd increase it. The nurse is going to check but no docs in today that will. When I was miscarrying last July, they did give me 400mg prometrium a day plus the 8% gel. SIGH....I am feeling more pregnant but this progesterone thing is really worrying me, given my hx of low progesterone and mc.

well we had out anatomy scan today. It went well baby was not cooperating and have to go back in 4 weeks for another scan. I also have to check my blood pressure 3 times a day for 2 weeks and go back. They want to see whats effecting ym blood pressure and if I need to be put on bed rest but other then that Baby is HEALTHY! and I am on...... TEAM PINK woohoo!!

Attachments

• 20wk.jpg
    20wk.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20wks.jpg
    20wks.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 7
SB , those HCG numbers look fantastic! I dunno about the other though....but I sure hope they figure it out and fast.!

Mal, YAY for team pink!! Mari and I were voting boy lol There sure are alot of pinkys in this thread LOL (See kate I bet that little bub is a girl too!! lol ) I always laugh at the side photo when they are that little....it really is kinda scary...they are staring at you from those wide holes!!! lol

10 just text me...her number fell to 33 please be thinking of her.

Ok, here's how it went:

You are at the point where they could do an ultrasound I would push for that and more progesterone! :) Great betas!!

Ok, here's how it went:

You are at the point where they could do an ultrasound I would push for that and more progesterone! :) Great betas!!

I have an u/s next Monday. They did call back and I'm on the 200mg of prometrium plus they added the crinone 8% gel every other day. Hopefully that will help....the nurse said she would call back tomorrow if the doc that gave me that dose back in July wants to add more. Sigh....he's fighting in there, I just wish my body would cooperate.

Sandi text me earlier and they had started the induction. They started the Cervidil to soften her cervix and started her IV. She was 1-2cm dilated. she was having some pretty painful back labor so she was contemplating the Epidural.

Okay so she just Text me again...
She is 3cm dilated and they are starting the pitocin! They did the cervidil earlier to get her cervix soft first. Still NO Epidural she is one tough Cookie!

Yay for Sandi and Mal!

Thinking of 10... Send her my love! :(

sending good vibes and prayers 10's way!! I hope it is nothing serious.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->