Gallery of preggies

8:41am WOW long labor! No wonder we didnt get a update! lol Great job sandi! cant wait for little gunner photos!! Congrats! :hugs: :dance:

congrats sandi!!!!

10, still praying for you. hope you are alright!! always here if you need to talk. :hugs:

Happy Birthday Gunner!!!!!! YAY!!! Congratulations Reeds!!!

28+2 and JUST for you girls...a real belly shot...only stretchys are the old ones...so I guess Im doing alright I think Ive shrunk!!

Also dont mind the pocket on the second pic LOL I have to roll my sweats so they fit LOL Im short!

Attachments

• 28 +2 weeks.jpg
    28 +2 weeks.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 28+2 belly.jpg
    28+2 belly.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
congrats :)

I swear i sneezed today and it feel like my womb burst :haha:

Clare I dont miss the early days!! lol when you sneeze and it feels like your uterus just exploded!!! EKKKK!!

Its WAY normal...its been bad where Im not able to move for a couple mins...Ive even cried a couple times :) Its normal and it will go away :)

Yes, that's totally normal! (and terrifying at first) I think they call it round ligament pains. I'd get them whenever I stood up too fast! Fun fun!

I am stressed out and trying not to be. Since saturday I have had problems with my Blood Pressure and monday of course we had Dr appt. they now have me monitoring my BP 3 times a day. Last night it got pretty high and I got really dizzy and lightheaded and kinda loopy. Got home and laid in my recliner and just laid there feeling horrible. Woke up this morning feeling horrible again and my BP was up and I am not even doing anything.

Whats so frustrating is I called into work and they said I need a drs note. Normally they dont need one. So I was like I am having issues with my BP and I dont want to come to work and pass out.

I am sorry but my health and babies is more important. You know I could go to work and have my BP spike up and pass out and then I will blame them ugh I am stressed out

I am relexaing but I dont feel like my body is

Congrats Sandi!

oh...round ligament pains. i barely remember them with my son, but i'm having them now, and even though they are a bit scary (and painful) I'm taking them as a good sign that things are growing!

mal, sorry to hear about your blood pressure. i've had high blood pressure my whole adult life, but it's always been symptomless for me. work can be a real pain when they aren't understanding. when i was pregnant with my son, there were two of us in the office who were pregnant, and the other lady could do no wrong (miss as much work as she wanted, etc) and suddenly I was the worst employee they've ever had and i quit at the advice of my doctor (and psychiatrist, lol) due to stress in the first trimester.

fortunately, i now work for the state and i have a lot more job protection because I have passed probation.

Anyway, sorry to make that about me, lol. keep us informed as to what's going on. it sounds really scary!

Congrats Sandi!!!

Amanda your 2 cute!!!

10 Thinking of you..

Sweet Alida I think i might have missed your ultrasound pic yesterday sorry but your baby is precious and those pics are awesome..

Im off to the doc in about an hour so gotta get ready...I hope all you girls have a blessed afternoon!!!

Please tell me 2nd tri goes faster then this 1st Tri :grr: Its taking ages :haha:

im half way through tri :hissy: can i just fastforward a few weeks :)
:hi: 9 congrats :)

im half way through tri :hissy: can i just fastforward a few weeks :)
:hi: 9 congrats :)

thanks, I will be 8 weeks and 1 day on my son's 2nd birthday!! I thinkt hat must be a lucky thing!! I am looking at that, as a good sign.LOL

You only have a little bit left. I dont get to 13 weeks till may 28th!! yikes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->