Gallery of preggies

Thinking of 10 and thinking positive thoughts!!

Mallory-- Hooray for team pink! Little girls are so much fun, congratulations :)

SB-- Your betas look great! I hope your body cooperates too. I think all will be fine, you are doing everything you can in your power to help that happen.

So exciting to hear about Sandi's progress!!! She is very tough for hanging in there with no epidural! Can't wait to hear more :)

So my update. I have another apt and US set up for the 15th :) I have to go in every two weeks now! It kinda snuck up on me when he said he would see me in two weeks lol.

I lost 1 pound since last apt :dance: :dance: So in total Ive done pretty well with a weight gain of 14 pounds.

I was able to get my ambien refilled so totally excited to sleep through the night! The down side though is my insurance company put a block of sleep aids on my account. So instead of 10 I had to pay 20. I guess they want to know why Im still taking ambien...cause it isnt enough anymore that the doctor has to say its ok in the first place.

As far as my low lying placenta he said that they go by 3cm away from cervix is a good thing. At my last US my placenta was sitting at 2.7 cm :rofl: SOOOOO he is pretty sure that it will move in lots of time for a vaginal birth :)

The sugar test, I asked him about my numbers because I just squeaked by. He said this is a pass or fail test. There isnt a ABCD or F....either you passed or fail. So I am just fine :) so no 3 hour test and no GD YAYAYAY

And I think thats about it.

10, still thinking about you sweets. :hugs:

Sandi, I cant wait for updates!!!

IMG_1260.jpg
IMG_1264.jpg
Here is my Baby! He/She measured 8+2 today! HB was 162! Everything looks good. They are going to send me to a perinatologist to be on the safe side given my history.
I will catch up properly later. Today has been a busy day and I'm going to bed. Good night.

I just read....10 I'm saying a prayer for you and your beanie right now. :hugs: I pray everything is alright. Please update when you feel up to it.

View attachment 186333
View attachment 186334
Here is my Baby! He/She measured 8+2 today! HB was 162! Everything looks good. They are going to send me to a perinatologist to be on the safe side given my history.
I will catch up properly later. Today has been a busy day and I'm going to bed. Good night.

Awww so little! and you can see little legs and everything! My US pics wernt that cool when I got my scan LOL your beanie looks fantastic! Oh and the pictures of your daughter on FB are so freaking cute! I really dont know how you dont squeeze her every single second of the day! lol she is just one of those kids lol

Hey girls!!!

10 saying prayers for you!!! Keeping you in every thought..

Mal congrats on the baby girl!! I know your so excited!!

Oh i am saying big prayers for reedsgirl...Is her plan to go natural?

As for me my ultrasound went great..Im so surprised at how much Aleeya has grown..And my worst fear and worrying was for nothing Aleeya is still a girl and I am not really worried much anymore that she will grow a penis out of nowhere..lol I have a doctors appointment tomorrow praying that all goes well and i didn't gain 10 pounds again although im not very hopeful lol I am liking me some food!!

candice thanks for the updates!!

Amanda i am so glad that you have made it this far wow 7 months..hopefully it will fly by and we can soon be waiting on Amelias arrival!!

Attachments

• 22weeksb.jpg
    22weeksb.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2
I love all of the scan pics today! They make me so excited!

I will be having an ultrasound on Thursday. I'm so scared...they're being so cautious with me (as in, not so sure this baby is going to happen) due to previous mc's, and it's just getting me down. My doctor used the words "to make sure a baby is really in there" and so now that's all I can think of - is there a baby really in there?!

Still sleepy & exhausted...sleeping about half the day. Haven't puked - just need to eat to keep from getting to nauseated.

But...I'm good. I think today makes me six weeks!

Andee will be keeping you and sb mello also in my prayers asking for a good outcome!!!

:( 10 :hugs:

I hope reeds is doing well... I've been thinking if her.

10 :hugs: prayers are with you
alida:beautiful scan,i cant wait for mine.
sb:great beta's

as for me im still so tired when will i stop feeling :sick: and exhausted i cant cope with it :cry: not long to i see beanie :)

I love all of the scan pics today! They make me so excited!

I will be having an ultrasound on Thursday. I'm so scared...they're being so cautious with me (as in, not so sure this baby is going to happen) due to previous mc's, and it's just getting me down. My doctor used the words "to make sure a baby is really in there" and so now that's all I can think of - is there a baby really in there?!

Still sleepy & exhausted...sleeping about half the day. Haven't puked - just need to eat to keep from getting to nauseated.

But...I'm good. I think today makes me six weeks!

Ande - Don't let that get you down. I've had 3 scans now and I'm only 7 weeks! They said the same thing to me. They said we will do a scan at 5 weeks to make sure a baby is forming and again at 6 weeks to make sure a HB is seen because my betas were not very encouraging. So don't fret go in there on Thursday and show them a baby with a HB beating away! All your fears will be lessened after you see the HB. Good Luck and i'll be thinking of you.

Still no Update from Reeds this morning. Nothing on her FB page and no text. :shrug: I am hoping she had him last night and she is just resting but as of around 930pm last night no baby yet. I will update as soon as I hear something. :thumbup:

10 :hugs: prayers are with you
alida:beautiful scan,i cant wait for mine.
sb:great beta's

as for me im still so tired when will i stop feeling :sick: and exhausted i cant cope with it :cry: not long to i see beanie :)

I agree babyhopes! I forgot how tired being pregnant makes you. Plus last time I didn't have a 2 year old to chase around, I could sleep whenever or whereever I wanted! I am so ready for 2nd tri!

Reeds just text me....

Gunner was born at 8:41am
He weighs 8lbs 4oz and is 21 inches long!
Mommy and Baby are doing GREAT!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->