Gallery of preggies

Thank you everyone for your kind words and compassion. It means so much to me.

It's been 12 years since i've had an early mc, I didn't get betas back then. I remember feeling shocked and scared, devastated, but I honestly don't remember if it hurt. I have some important obligations coming up, will it be something I can work through? If it's going to hurt enough to stop me from doing what I need to how long? If anyone wants to pm me that would be great, don't really want sad stuff on here. Nothing is going on yet and I will keep my updates on my chart. Okay?

I'm so happy for reedsgirl, that is a long labor. Hope both are having lots of wonderful snuggle time.

Mari, I think I missed your pics. I don't know how, maybe it was during the hours I have pboto sharing blocked here. I'm sorry I missed it and will go back and look soon if my iPod doesn't die.

Mal, it sounds like your blood pressure is becoming a serious issue. Why is your dr doing regarding that? You may have already posted it. I've lost my brain in the commotion a bit.

Babyhopes, you freaked me out a bit with the uterus bursting stuff. Mine really does burst during labor, my scar doesn't hold. Candice is right, it's round ligament pain and it hurts soooo bad. You will learn how to relax those muscles so it doesn't happen, but then you'll pee on yourself, also not fun. It hurts so bad. I have been getting those pains when I stand suddenly, especially from laying down, I noticed it even before I got my bfp just Friday. I don't stand suddenly now though, I sit up first and then stand slowly so it won't do that. Isn't it weird how something like that can be so painful even if for such a short time.

Amanda, it seems that you are doing awesome. I'm so glad that your placenta has moved so much. That's wonderful.

Katie, did you ever get a Doppler? You would so love it.

SweetAlida, your ultrasound pics look great. Your baby seems so big for so early. I don't think it's really big but the sac looks big because it's a bigger part of the pic than most we see at this stage. Not something wrong, like the machine was zoomed in if that makes sense.

Have a great day girls, thanks for being here.

babyhopes-- I really feel for you, 1st tri was a nightmare for me with this pregnancy. I remember feeling the exact same way, and the days seemed to drag on so slowly. I promise you it will get better, you're half way there to 2nd tri. Hang in there, it is of course so worth it!

sweet_alida-- What adorable pics!! Thank you for sharing them with us. A friend of mine called that stage the "sour patch kid picture" stage, they really do look like them with those tiny arm and leg buds. Love how adorable they are, congrats!!

Mallory-- I am worried for you with these bp problems :( Are your docs thinking of putting you any medications to help regulate it? I'm sure this must be so scary.... and of course you are doing the right thing by staying home and taking care of yourself and little one.

10-- I am so, so sorry :( :hugs:

I just woke up from a nap with my son...I had a dream that I was peeing on a stick so I could post it here just for fun! lol but the stupid thing wouldnt give me a full line...so I peed more to try and get the full second line....but then it just turned the whole test pink

Man I thought I was done with morning sickness :( Just lost my lunch and feel so week.....was so bad I saw stars for a couple min :(

My dr has me monitoring it for 2 weeks and then I go back in for an appt. They dont think its preeclampsia due to no other issues. So they want to determine if its stress/work related. I have to write down where I am when I take my BP cause i have to check it 3 times a day.

My work is just being jerks, I told them I could come in an pass out if they want then they would be short handed versus having time to cover my shift

10 I'm so sorry your having to go thru this. I wish I could come and help you bear the pain. I am so sorry. :hugs: You are right they did zoom in for me so I could see everything better. You could see the yolk sac too but she didn't get a pic of that.

Mal I am sure your docs are monitoring you closely but do be careful. You could go into pre-eclampsia quickly with high bp's. I did, with little warning, but thankfully I was already in the hospital.

So...I just saw the slightest touch of pink when wiping.

I know everyone says not to worry, but considering that's how all of my MC's started, it's pretty hard not too. Just telling myself maybe I had something pink on my hand or something. Now I'm freaking out again because I really felt so positive and good!

I am sorry 10

Andella stay postive girl.

I am trying my best to stay positive, I am applying for a new job that is a desk job and hoping that maybe with a better job it will bring some of my stress down lol

So...I just saw the slightest touch of pink when wiping.

I know everyone says not to worry, but considering that's how all of my MC's started, it's pretty hard not too. Just telling myself maybe I had something pink on my hand or something. Now I'm freaking out again because I really felt so positive and good!
Can you go tomorrow and get blood work done? I hope and pray that all is okay and it was nothing to worry about. FX'd for you your in my thoughts and prayers. Try not to stress too much I know easier said than done. :hugs:

I am paying for my own qualatitive test, since they wont see me for awhile. and tomorrow hopefully going to the office to get my pcm changed!!!

10 I am so so so sorry,I am here for you and emailed you.
I wanted to drop in and say Hi to all of you ladies and leave some hugs xo

Thanks Megg, going there next.

Thanks Daisy. I'll check my email in a bit, I hope.

Andella, more likely than not it means nothing and you'll be fine. But if it were me I'd want to check with my dr. Maybe betas would be reassuring.

Go 9! That's awessome that you are getting things done despite your dr. Good job! That seriously excites me that you have managed to take control and not be neglected. I'm so happy for you.

Amanda, sorry you got sick. Is it time to try smaller meals. Btw, your adorable bump pics, you don't look smaller. See how it looks more squarish up higher. She's taking up more space. Looks just perfect.

thanks 10. I have been praying for you, and thinkingpositive for you. feel free to pm me if you need to, or want to!!

:hugs:

thanks 10 your the best! How your able to comment on everyone of us when we are all concerned for you is beyond me! your my hero!

Was looking at the breastfeeding section. They have a sticky for breastfeeding pics just like for bumps!....It is so beautiful and makes me that much more ready to have Amelia here...for the first couple months when my boobs hurt I was having nightmares about not being able to BF. So between that thread and my shower coming up saturday Im getting really excited!! lol

I think my BP is due to stress. I dont know I cant tell if I am stressed. I called out of work today and just walking to feed the dogs in the backyard made my bp go up but when I am sitting in my chair its not as high.

Thanks Amanda. I don't want to waste my life being sad. I'm trying really hard to not sulk. I can't do anything to change what's happening, only wait. I don't want to be a useless bum while I wait. Besides, thinking about you keeps my mind busy not thinking about what's to come. So really it's helping me not worry.

I love breastfeeding pics, it melts my heart. You really don't have too much longerand you'll get to hold your baby. That's a wonderful thought.

Nite ladies.

:cry: and :hugs: and :kiss:...thats all I have at this point 10...again you really are my hero. I really wish I could wrap my arms around you and hold you just so tight!

I have had no more of the pink stuff and I'm just waiting until my ultrasound on Thursday...long wait though.

Trying to get excited instead of worrying...I've been looking in the baby names section, and I'm feeling positive again...well as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->