Gallery of preggies

oh I have my days when I am burning up. Today i am jsut cold plus not feeling well doesnt help and when the baby moves that just makes me feel icky I feel like she is rumbling my tummy

lol I hear ya there too! lol Amelia is at the great stage that she loves to roll around. So i dont get as many kicks, more elbows and feet now....its the strangest feeling to feel a limb roll from one side of my tummy to the other lol My whole belly moves now lol

that sounds cool, i wanna see my belly move lol

When will this tiredness go away its really getting to me now :cry:

my legs hurt so bad, i hate when i have a flare!! and to top it off, my husband isnt even home!!!

Morning everyone we get are keys to are new house today :)

Mal, I hope your blood pressure levels out.

Amanda, I was giggling about your being hot. I don't know why, it's not funny. I guess it is funny, maybe more amazing, your little one can change so much.

Candice, when does your dh come home. I don't sleep when my dh is gone, but I do get online more when he's gone. I think I could use a little time with him away for a bit. Just to be.

9, where is your dh?

Pam, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm going to be fine. I need to stay positive, and I'm putting a lot of effort into that right now. Thanks for being here.

Katie, no more pink stuff, right? I should go read your journal. I've been online too much this week with everything going on and soon I'll get back to normal, okay?

Okay, no more sorries, okay? I love you all and I appreciate your support and compassion, but it's time to just be okay because if I'm not I'll never get another chance. I want another chance. Please pray and hope I bleed soon. What a weird thing to say, I know, but it has to happen and sooner is better than later. I'm DONE being sad, this baby will always have a piece of my heart even though I never got to know him or her, but even the babies that I've lost wouldn't want me to be sad. I know the ones that are here don't. They think that if I'm crying the world is ending so I have to stop it.

mummylove, I wanted to look at your chart and it's gone. Can I see it again? Just once more, pretty please?

awwe 10 :hugs: you are an amazing woman!!!!

my husband was out last night, with a few friend,s and my lupus just had to flare while he was gone. and to top it off, it is still flaring its ugly head today!!!

well I just dont understand this stupid blood pressure. Its 150/60 right now ugh I hate this. I am trying to relax and not do anything. Its just frustrating I dont want to have BP problems I want everything to be normal

mal - the blood pressure thing is scary. i don't know how you're working as a cna!

bhopes - the tiredness is getting to me too....I'm sleeping about 12 hours day (when I can) and it just seems never ending

so...I had my ultrasound today. measured at 6w2d and saw a heartbeat of 117. I'm worried that it's too low, but a lot of sites say that's normal?? I just don't know. Have to wait for the "official" report from the radiologist.

right now the job is my only choice, i cant really afford to quit

mal - the blood pressure thing is scary. i don't know how you're working as a cna!

bhopes - the tiredness is getting to me too....I'm sleeping about 12 hours day (when I can) and it just seems never ending

so...I had my ultrasound today. measured at 6w2d and saw a heartbeat of 117. I'm worried that it's too low, but a lot of sites say that's normal?? I just don't know. Have to wait for the "official" report from the radiologist.

Nope not too low :) mine was 120 90-120 is normal yours is great!!!!!!

Mal :( I'm so sorry babe!!

So... here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKRfCeTddeY

Im here :) Im always here it would seem. Im just trolling the boards. Not much going on today Im afraid. Looking forward to tomorrow as SIL and I will be hitting Costco for food for the shower On saturday. After the shower Ill be setting stuff up and getting ready for amelia, IE washing and putting away and what not. Seems like she is coming SO fast yet taking forever and a day to get here lol

I've been gone all day. Nothing new here anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->