Gallery of preggies

:hugs:10:hugs: Still keeping you in my prayers...

Amanda I am gonna have to check out the bf picture..

Mal keep a close watch on that bloodpressure girlie..

Andee That pink could have been anything..but just watch it chick!!

So messing around with the fun stuff :D

Attachments

• amelia us-03-08 11.jpg
    amelia us-03-08 11.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
just thought id share my test at 9-10dpo :)

Attachments

• 207054_1937315510457_1169433319_32404377_8283523_n.jpg
    207054_1937315510457_1169433319_32404377_8283523_n.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
I think my BP is due to stress. I dont know I cant tell if I am stressed. I called out of work today and just walking to feed the dogs in the backyard made my bp go up but when I am sitting in my chair its not as high.

You should really be on bed rest then! Tell your doctor that.
Good luck.

10 I know it's stupid but I secretly keep praying that your numbers were a fluke. I know the reality is different but it's hard to let that little glimmer of hope go. I'm so sorry you are going thru this. I wish I could take the pain from you. :hugs: Your a strong woman and I admire you for that!

Surprised a digi as picked it up so early

Attachments

• digi.jpg
    digi.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 36
Mummy A WORLD of Congratulations!!!! YAY!!!!
10 you are on my mind :( and Amandas right you are so sweet and kind!
Well I too had a touch of something bloody last night but with all of my stress down there trying to pooh I think it may be connected. I was very upset though and got the Doppler out and I heard it... my baby has a heartbeat still and it's pumping at 164 :) I am so happy!! I haven't had anymore spotting so that makes me happy! :)

congrats mommy!!!!

10 I hope you are doing well
and the rest of you I Hope youa re doing well too!

Well called outta work againt today blood pressure was 155/70 and that was just from moving from bed to my recliner. So I laid back down in bed on my left side like they recommended for an hour since office is closed for lunch at its still high 140/42 but i feel like crappies.

OMG MAJOR CRAVING!!! LASAGNE!!!

I actually feel like i need!!!!! it :hissy: and i cant find any :cry:

This picture is making me drool! :haha:
https://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3943/lasrb.jpg

thats how i feel about kfc's grilled chicken!!

I have been craving it for 3 days now going crazy.

mal - I'm wondering if your problems aren't related to top number being high, but the bottom number being low????

they seemed more concerned about my top number because normally my bottom number is not to low. They told me monday they are concerned about hypertension. But my nurse called me back and asked my what the last BP have been and I told her what I did to try and fix them and she asked if I was having headaches which I have been and tylenol does NOTHING for this headache ugh!

Soooo i am making a trip to the dr now. thank god for keeping a log of my BP so I can show them what its been past 3 days, I just hope they dont admit me to hospital to monitor it that would really suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->