Gallery of preggies

I took some pictures of my rat babies today, and satin my recliner all day. its the only place i feel comfortable

Hey everyone...

Mal blood pressure sure isn't anything to mess with..and CNA that is such a hard job..take of yourself and that baby first...

Hug 10..Keeping you close in prayer...

Amanda your taken showers to cool off I am taking them to get warm lmbo..

Katie there is nothing like hearing your baby's heartbeat..i feel blessed to get to hear your lil one today..

Andella the baby's heartbeat is normal and it was speed up the further along you get.. mine started out low but now is up in the 160's..

AFM with every bite i take i feel bloated..does that make sense like i have over eaten and really hadn't..don't get me wrong its not stopping me from eating lol but just makes me feel all yucky afterwards..I just hope this feeling goes away soon cause its really miserable..and I hope this isn't one of those things that get worse with time...

Hope everyone is well..
Mummy when do you go to the doc?
9 hope your feeling well!!

Ugh.. Ready to join you girls in preggo-land! Can we fast forward?

Well, I'm not really that strong, it's more like I'm a weenie. You know how when a little kid falls and looks to his mom to see her reaction? If she freaks and says oh poor baby the child will cry even if it shouldn't have been that bad. That's what I'm doing. Every time someone feels sorry for me I feel sorry for myself. It helped at first because I needed to think it all through. But now I've spent so much time thinking myself through the same circle and coming to the same conclusions it's just making me sad doing the same thing I've already done. I don't want to be this way. I want to be okay. Dh and were talking about bding to try to get some cramps going. We are to fly next week and I need it to be over by then. Bding I'm still having a hard time with that thought, I think that will get to me.

9, I know nothing about Lupas. Do you have a simple site I could learn a little about it from?

Mal, I don't even know what to tell you about your bp. It just has to get better oryour pregnancy is going to seem so long.

Mari, thank you dear. Is the bloating related to constipation? That's miserable.

Amanda, I can't believe you are already getting so close. That's amazing. My dd will be in Seattle next week, I think. I wanted to have bows ready but she wouldn't like thst anyway. She's such a shy person and shed think I was nits for talking to ladies I don't know irl online. I can mail them. Do you like little bows or big ones? Did you get your ds training pants altered. Sometimes I just wo der how they turned out.

Andella, I think your baby's heartrate sounds fine, especially so early. I have seen that's lots of times, they start out slower and them get faster. I think you're fine.

Katie, I didn't get to watch your video. It's blocked after 10pm and I'm too tires to go unblock at the moment.

Megg, you'll be preggo soon. Yay!!!

Nite girls.

ok i know ff puts me at 3dpo but i poas this morning and got this amazing bfp
IMAG0077.jpg

Nikki, congrats girl. I've been questioning if you O'd on cd49 but your chart never looked super clear. Anyway, you're certainly not 3dpo. Hugs.

ive not posted on fb yet as dh doesnt know so can u please not say anything yet girls xx

I'd say you're 10dpo, Nikki! CONGRATS!!! :yipee:

Nikki, Congrats hon! you've always been welcome to come say hello!! Just know that we have alot of baby talk around here lol

Mari, <3 you! :wave:

10, :wave: I like the big ones! And I dont blame your daughter lol Im pretty shy until I know someone too...Even with you girls if I were to come see any of you I would be shy for a while ( well maybe not mari, but you should see some of the stuff we talk about LOL )

Clare bear, Wish I could fast forward for you!! I wish I could FF everyones first trimester! That way I can MAKE sure this was the lucky thread!! lol

Megg, Can you start testing already! Im ready for pictures if ixxy 2.0!!maybe 2.0 and 2.0-2? lol I miss you come talk to us!!

mal, how if your BP? I hipe is starting to steady out! the last one didnt see overly bad :)

SB :wave:

9, hey sweets! You post too fast for me! I was just adding you and you posted! where did your profile pic go? It was great :D
If I forgot anyone Sorry!!!1

Well, I'm not really that strong, it's more like I'm a weenie. You know how when a little kid falls and looks to his mom to see her reaction? If she freaks and says oh poor baby the child will cry even if it shouldn't have been that bad. That's what I'm doing. Every time someone feels sorry for me I feel sorry for myself. It helped at first because I needed to think it all through. But now I've spent so much time thinking myself through the same circle and coming to the same conclusions it's just making me sad doing the same thing I've already done. I don't want to be this way. I want to be okay. Dh and were talking about bding to try to get some cramps going. We are to fly next week and I need it to be over by then. Bding I'm still having a hard time with that thought, I think that will get to me.

9, I know nothing about Lupas. Do you have a simple site I could learn a little about it from?

Mal, I don't even know what to tell you about your bp. It just has to get better oryour pregnancy is going to seem so long.

Mari, thank you dear. Is the bloating related to constipation? That's miserable.

Amanda, I can't believe you are already getting so close. That's amazing. My dd will be in Seattle next week, I think. I wanted to have bows ready but she wouldn't like thst anyway. She's such a shy person and shed think I was nits for talking to ladies I don't know irl online. I can mail them. Do you like little bows or big ones? Did you get your ds training pants altered. Sometimes I just wo der how they turned out.

Andella, I think your baby's heartrate sounds fine, especially so early. I have seen that's lots of times, they start out slower and them get faster. I think you're fine.

Katie, I didn't get to watch your video. It's blocked after 10pm and I'm too tires to go unblock at the moment.

Megg, you'll be preggo soon. Yay!!!

Nite girls.

Lupus is an autoimmune disease, I can get sick very easily adn it can cause me serious problems. I also have organ problems, chronic joint and muscle pain, random rashes, etc. there are a lot of symptoms. I dont have all of them yet, but I do have quite a few. I hope you are feeling better 10!! I am praying for you!! :hugs:

I could start testing! LOL I do own tests! But, they wouldn't be much to look at! :rofl:

I'm ready for pics of Ixxy 2.0 and 2.0-2 too! LOL I dunno what we'd call the #2 if I end up with twins. The Ixxies, maybe? LOL

There isn't much to report here. I'm on all 3 of my shots each day now. I started the 3rd one last night. Its a pain in the arse (because it has to be mixed since it starts as a powder), but it went smoothly. This morning could have been better. I went to far to the left and the needle didn't go in. But, I just moved over a bit and it was fine. I have my ultrasound Monday to see when egg collection might be. I'm hoping with all my might that MAYBE I'll be ready to trigger Monday night. Last time, I had to go 2 more nights, get re-checked, and then trigger. But, each time could be different. So, its all speculation for now. I'm just waiting. Either way, I'll be PUPO no later than probably Tuesday... If things go well, it could be before the end of next weekend... So, barely even a week.

omg did i just miss bfp :woohoo::yipee:

Oh and i just poas :shock: its lightier and now im all worried:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"