Gallery of preggies

^^^ i mean it wouldnt be bad if they admitted me cause it would be better if they could find out whats causing it

LOL you mean you dont want to be layed up in the hospital LOL dont lie! We get is. I just hope they are able to get it where it needs to be hon :( I took mine at the store the other day cause of you and then the worry set in. Mine was 127/74 so great..but it always is. Looking at your numbers scares they heck outta me...I went to school to do all that stuff. So I know what the numbers mean and am SOOOO glad your going in.

Congrats Mummy!

Mallory-- Thinking of you and hoping they get your BP under control as soon as possible.

As for me, nothing to speak of really relating to the pregnancy. Hubby is underway tonight (he works on a tugboat in the Coast Guard), so he won't be home. I really don't like being alone at night. I feel like I sleep with one eye open, and I just feel so lonely. Sleeping is difficult at this point as it is, and I find it near impossible to get back to sleep when he's gone. I get so lonely and anxious! :( I'm hoping tonight won't be so bad.

well just got back, they want me to continue to monitor it until my next appt. Said they dont want to put me on medicine due to my bottom number being so low. Said to take tylenol for the headaches.

So glad I am off for the next 2 days

^^^ i mean it wouldnt be bad if they admitted me cause it would be better if they could find out whats causing it

The thing about PIH(pregnancy Induced Hypertension) is there is not something causing it except the pregnancy the only solution is delivery and your too far out for that yet, so the only thing they can do is put you on bed rest and hope and pray it doesn't turn into pre-eclampsia before your able to deliver. Sorry but that is the sad reality. :hugs:

Mal try and stay hydrated too. Being dehydrated will cause your bp to go up too. Hang in there and stay on the couch! :hugs: Glad your off the next few days.

Hi ladies. We r still in hospital we go home tomorrow. Will also post pics. Hope ur all well.

I'm so happy for you Sandi!!! Can't wait for pics!

mal - i hope you get everything worked out with your blood pressure. it's really scary to be in that situation, especially not being very far along. that makes sense not wanting to medicate you with your bottom number being so low.

....as for me...no more pink, i think it was a one time thing. ultrasound tomorrow!

well i am just gonna stay positive cause baby has a very healthy heart beat. They are not to concerned right now but I am just taking it easy. I have to work sat so I will see how that goes.

reeds....congratulations hun ...I'm soooo happy for you and can't wait to see pics...:happydance:

10 I'm truly sorry hun I'm here if you need to chat you can even text I know its hard and sometimes you just need someone to truly share your feelings with everyone here is awesome but just know I'm here if you need to chat...sending you lots of hugs your way:hugs:

to everyone else hope your all doing well sorry dont' mean to jump in here but just wanted to say hey to everyone.

well i am just gonna stay positive cause baby has a very healthy heart beat. They are not to concerned right now but I am just taking it easy. I have to work sat so I will see how that goes.

I think as long as you stay "bed rest" when you don't have to work and seriously try and do NOTHING on your days off as long as you don't work too many days in a row you will be fine. My doc let me do that for a while. I hope your BP starts cooperating though, I remember how bad the headaches and seeing spots could get...it was scary at times. Take care of you and your baby. :hugs:

my problem is I work 5 days in a row and I am a CNA, So it makes things difficult

OMG mal....your a CNA....wll no wonder. there is no way your gonna be able to keep doing that and keep your BP down :( Good luck hon Ihope it works out! Bed rest for you! lol

well I gonna monitor BP for next 2 weeks and on april 11th they said they will determine what I need to do to adjust things.

Yes I am a Cna I love my job its really hard sometimes but I love it. I have applied for a desk job at a hospital and hoping I get it. A friend works there and told her boss about me and she even said her boss would give me 9 weeks maternity leave so I am HOPING that I can get it

oh fingers crossed!! I did it for a few years as well...worked in mental health. It can be ALOT of fun. But I also know how hard it is too

I have worked in mental health too, I am in a nursing home now and to much lifting.

I just wish i could quit and stay in bed lol but I need the money

I hear ya there!!

on another note...I am soooo freaking hot! everyone is freezing and Im sweating lol....I tried to explain to DH that is why they call it cooking a baby...lol

weirdly I am FREEZING right now but I say that now cause man oh man I am not looking forward to being pregnant all summer lol

I think once you get to like 25 weeks the baby starts to emit heat....for real I feel like Im melting. I used to be so cold...nothing could keep me warm. Now Im taking showers just too cool off....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->