Gallery of preggies

My husband has house with job they are yet to put half the bannisters up.iv been nagging him for a year and he doesnt seem to give a f**K.

Iv just fell down stairs :cry:Been in pain for last hour,i dont think i hurt my tummy.I just rang him up and he seemed to not care :cry:

What happens if that fall hurt our baby:cry:

IM SO ANGRY AT HIM :cry:

My husband has walked in and is now putting up the banisters fecking moron!:grr:

Nikki wheres ur ticker? x

omg did i just miss bfp :woohoo::yipee:

Oh and i just poas :shock: its lightier and now im all worried:dohh:

Its called the "hook effect"... Your hcg will be too high for the test to process correctly and they'll start to get lighter. If you dilute your urine, it will get darker again. Weirdest thing ever, but totally a proven fact! :hugs:

i did and its worked how wierd,lol

See? :) That's a GREAT sign!

My husband has house with job they are yet to put half the bannisters up.iv been nagging him for a year and he doesnt seem to give a f**K.

Iv just fell down stairs :cry:Been in pain for last hour,i dont think i hurt my tummy.I just rang him up and he seemed to not care :cry:

What happens if that fall hurt our baby:cry:

IM SO ANGRY AT HIM :cry:

Oh, honey! I'm sure your bub is well protected in there. :hugs: I'm so sorry you fell though!

Clare, I bet he would care if his but were to fall down the darn stairs!! Im glad he is fixing them though and that your ok :D

Im in such a GREAT mood today! My mom too both my kids over night so hubby and I went out for dinner together (ps movies that are out right now suck donkey balls....just saying!) We went to Olive Garden so freaking yummy! Cant get enought of the breadsticks. Then we came home and mooned about how we always eat too much when we go there lol and at about 1030pm we were off to bed. You know your old when you have no children and think" YAY I can go to bed early!!" lol

Woke up this morning to little Amelia rolling around. Normally its really annoying to not be able to get back to sleep because of a child you havent even had yet! But this morning it was just the sweetest little feeling in the world! Then I heard birds outside my window and for a second I felt like I was at the beach. Until the seagulls started fighting and making that nasty screeching sound they make while fighting over a bit of garbage. I layed there a bit longer giggling at my DH as he tossed and turned because the seagulls were making so much noise, but he was being to lazy to get up and shut the window. So I got up and told him if they were bugging him to shut the window , shut the window and came our to make coffee.

Called my mom up and she told be what a wonderful time she is having with her grandkids. Its been over a year she she has had my youngest because he had been going through that "I WANT MAMA" stage and my mother couldnt handle it LOL. So anyhow now he is playing and being polite and happy. I love to hear that, means she HAS to babysit more often now! lol

And later this afternoon is my babyshower! Good times with Friends and family. Today my life is good and I am SO blessed!!

Love all you girls and I hope your days are just as happy as mine seems to be!

Amanda, just reading your post made me happy, too! Hope your day stays wonderful and you have a great time at your baby shower!

hope you are ok babyhopes!!

I might have a car. for the first time in my life!!

Just barely had the time to find you girls. Just wanted to say hi! I scanned the first few pages, but didnt have time for all 53. Oh and here are some pics of the little man. It is nice to have this thread were I dont feel bad posting baby pics.

Attachments

• img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
  • img008.jpg
    img008.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
awww how pretty... OKAY so i dont have everyones facebook.

SO add me https://www.facebook.com/MalloryBertrand

Just barely had the time to find you girls. Just wanted to say hi! I scanned the first few pages, but didnt have time for all 53. Oh and here are some pics of the little man. It is nice to have this thread were I dont feel bad posting baby pics.

Wow u must be such a proud mummy!he is just perfect:cloud9:

Awe he is just precious!!! congrats!!

nikki Congrats!!

Hope you ladies are doing ok?

Hi everyone! Glad to hear everyone is doing well and we have some new :bfp:! 10, you truly have a profound way of putting everything into perspective...thanks for always posting!

I don't have much new info to report...things have been crazy around here. I have my followup ultrasound tomorrow morning so it will be an early morn trip for us. I travel 2 hours to see my obgyn (should be fun when I get to the 3rd tri) so we'll be leaving around 6am. I am praying to get great news and see a wonderfully healthy little bean with a heart aflutter. If you have an extra prayer, we'd appreciate it!

Started heparin shots a few days ago and wondering how to avoid bruising? I am doing it just how they showed me but my needles are a little longer than the ones they practiced with at the hematologist's office. They're small bruises but not pretty! It doesn't hurt going in, it just burns for a few minutes as the med goes in, no big deal. Hoping this with everything else will help the baby. I'm still worried about my progesterone but I guess I'll find out in the morning.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Hi ladies! I know I'm not pregnant and I honestly don't know where I stand with ya'll....meaning I don't know if I said something to upset you...and I want to apologize if I did!!! The reason I'm here right now is that I already feel comfortable with ya'll and your knowledge and I could really use your help with a question...if you don't mind!!!

I am currently on CD6 and so used my CBFM for the first time and it gave me a High (I read the book and it said it's possible to receive up to 5 highs especially since the monitor doesn't know my chemistry yet) but I am also taking cheapy OPK's and they are sooo much more darker (not positive but so close) than the opk's I've taken in the past....So here is my question....is it possible to ovulate so soon after your period???

It might not even mean anything, who knows my next test might not even have anything there, I dunno, but with such a dark OPK and a High on the monitor I'm starting to wonder!!! Actually, I'm confused! LOL! Thanks so much if you read this and answer it....I'll understand if you wish to disregard this post.

Its possible.. but you could be building up to a positive and something more like a CD12 ovulation or something. Its hard to say. Can you show me pics? I might be able to give you an idea of how close you are to a Peak stick if you show me your CBFM stick from today.

P.S. I love your hair! :)

I don't have a pic of the CBFM stick but I do have one of my opk...
And thanks about my hair! That's an older pic so unfortunately it doesn't look like that anymore...lol....I should do it again though I loved the highlights!!!
I feel I should add that my phone doesn't take the best of pics and the line is darker IRL....

Attachments

• opk2-1.jpg
    opk2-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
I think you might still have a little time left. I wouldn't get too concerned yet. The CBFM can give a lot more than 5 Highs prior to the Peak too... Promise! :)

Yeah, it reminds me of my hair when I've just gotten it done. Mine doesn't look that way anymore either. Same exact feelings... Need to do it again, because I loved the highlights. Its just so damned expensive to keep up with!

Hi ladies! I know I'm not pregnant and I honestly don't know where I stand with ya'll....meaning I don't know if I said something to upset you...and I want to apologize if I did!!! The reason I'm here right now is that I already feel comfortable with ya'll and your knowledge and I could really use your help with a question...if you don't mind!!!

I am currently on CD6 and so used my CBFM for the first time and it gave me a High (I read the book and it said it's possible to receive up to 5 highs especially since the monitor doesn't know my chemistry yet) but I am also taking cheapy OPK's and they are sooo much more darker (not positive but so close) than the opk's I've taken in the past....So here is my question....is it possible to ovulate so soon after your period???

It might not even mean anything, who knows my next test might not even have anything there, I dunno, but with such a dark OPK and a High on the monitor I'm starting to wonder!!! Actually, I'm confused! LOL! Thanks so much if you read this and answer it....I'll understand if you wish to disregard this post.

Hey sweets,
I cant speak for everyone BUT far as I know no body is mad at you :D Or really anyone else for that matter. At this point we are all moved on lol. We just wnted somewhere to post our happy thoughts and not feel guilty or like we are rubbing in BFP for the other girls that are still trying. Everyone is welcome at anytime. We are just trying to keep the PMA and get through the next 9 (or 10 depending on how you look at it) with a smile and no strechys lol :kiss::hugs:

I so over did It yesterday at the shower. Ive been in bed most of the day sleeping. I got the worst leg cramp last night, it lasted for like a min an a half and I ended up getting out of bed and standing on my tip toes before my muscles would release. Today my calf is so sore that it feel like I ran 5 miles on it. Im trying a bath to see if that will help but soon as I got into the hot water my legs started to fall asleep. SO I dunno, not fun thats for sure.

All the fun stuff I got at the shower is sitting in the crib now lol I had meant to start putting some of it away today but didnt get that far. Kinda hard to clean and sleep at the same time. Some day Ill figure out how to do it though! lol

Hey sweets,
I cant speak for everyone BUT far as I know no body is mad at you :D Or really anyone else for that matter. At this point we are all moved on lol. We just wnted somewhere to post our happy thoughts and not feel guilty or like we are rubbing in BFP for the other girls that are still trying. Everyone is welcome at anytime. We are just trying to keep the PMA and get through the next 9 (or 10 depending on how you look at it) with a smile and no strechys lol :kiss::hugs:

Alright...thanks....and I know ya'll are moving past it...I just wanted to make sure I wasn't invading....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->