Gallery of preggies

10 and sbmello I am so sorry for you losses..I will keep you both in my prayers..
Amanda I sure hope you get to feeling better soon sweetie loves to ya
Katie before you know it you will be in the second tri and feeling great for the most part..seems like the 2nd tri is going way slower than the first tri did
Mal i loved looking at the pics of your rats on fb..hubby wouldn't let me have one but i did get a ginny pig yesterday lol..
Sandi I am so happy for you..He is way 2 cute..enjoy every moment they grow up so fast..
Megg fx for you!!!Keeping you in thought...
9 i just know everything at your us will be great!!! Can't wait to hear the update..
Andee how ya doing?

AFM I am doing great with the exception of no running water since yesterday and no floor in bathroom..:(Thank God my mom lives next door...The floor was sagging and hubby went to replace it and busted a water pipe which sent water flying everwhere..Hubby is working hard at getting it fixed but its all slow go..I have been overly moody and emotional since the repairs started..I know i should be thankful its getting fixed but at the same time i just want a hot bath to sit in and a place to sit my bootie when i gotta wee lol..
I don't have another doc appointment till the 29th..it seems forever away..Next week is V day for me and i can't wait to get there..although no problems it just seems like a great milestone to get to..
Its spring break here and the kids are off school its been storming all day here and have been under tornado warning..at one point we left the house to go to a friends because the tornado sirens went off..turns out there was a tornado touch 25 minutes from our house which collapsed a building trapping the workers inside...
I hope that everyone has a blessed day...

I keep having nightmares about miscarrying. In my dreams, I'm just bleeding and it won't stop and I'm in so much pain. My mind is becoming far too consumed by the "what if's."

As much as I need to have energy and feel great for school and work and my family...I'm secretly thankful for all of the times, like right now, when I feel like crap. It's not a definite sign that things are okay, but it's somewhat comforting.

Still just slightly sore boobs, slight nausea (no actual puking! yay!) and this extreme fatigue that has me sleeping most of the day. lots of food aversions...nothing really sounds good to me, which is probably a good thing! havent' figured out what is causing this rash, either. it comes and goes and is pretty much everywhere. not sure if it's a reaction to my methyldopa or what, but i took some benadryl and it seems to be helping...other than making me even more tired than the lack of caffeine, methyldopa, and long work/school shifts.

yikes! i am whining! i just have to do it. i have to let it out. oh, and my dh is complaining that he doesn't think we'll ever have sex again...but it's because my skin is so itchy i don't want to be touched! or hot! gr....

okay...complaining over. because i really will happily go through all of this if it results in a baby at the end!

carterclan I have been bleeding since last night, and went to the docs, and they said for sure I am miscarrying. an empty ultrasound with nothing at all to be seen. and my hcg was super low. it was confirmed. I got a ton of tests done to find out why I am miscarrying, but wont know the results of that, for another week or two. just numb about it all

carterclan I have been bleeding since last night, and went to the docs, and they said for sure I am miscarrying. an empty ultrasound with nothing at all to be seen. and my hcg was super low. it was confirmed. I got a ton of tests done to find out why I am miscarrying, but wont know the results of that, for another week or two. just numb about it all

I am so sorry!!!

Oh, 9! :hugs: I'm so sorry, honey!

So sad for the losses in this thread right now! My heart goes out to you all!

thanks megg!! I appreciate it a lot !!

I am really sad to for all of us who lost !! (10 and sbmello)

I'm here if you need to talk, sweetheart! That goes out to the lot of you!

My heart is so heavy tonight... So much pain for so many good people!

sbmellow and 9 I am so sorry for your losses. I know words can't help right now and if I lived closer I'd give each of you a huge hug. I am truly sorry, I hope you can find out why you have lost your beanie and so next time it will be a forever baby. :hugs: Your in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Megg you said it....so many losses/pain for so many good people...what is going on? I just wish everyone could have their forever baby without the pain. :hugs:

Hugs 9 I am so very sorry My thoughts and my prayers to you!! Maybe with all the test they ran they find out what is happening and I pray for an easy solution for the problem...

Oh 9...I'm so sorry for your loss. I am trying to be strong, really, but this one has gutted me. We just finished telling our 3 kids (ages 8, 6, 3) and had to answer a lot of questions. It was almost healing in a sense, some closure. I don't think I'll ever know as I have so much crap going on in my body (hypothyroid, PAI blood clotting disorder, low progesterone)...But, after 6 losses, now I struggle even more with, "how many is enough?" Can I really go through this again? Of course, I would accept the blessing with open arms, but do I want to openly accept that this could happen again? Maybe, but right now I'm not at that point. In my way of grieving, I just have to know this isn't happening without any reason or purpose. I find that I heal the holes in my heart a little at a time when I share my stories, especially with women like you. If I can help someone or prevent someone from this pain, then I heal. If I can share my story to make someone else appreciate their blessing a little more, then I heal.

At this point, I'm just praying for it to be quick. I don't want a d&c. I don't want the physical pain that I experienced with my loss in July. I've never had to wait for it. I've always started spotting and it just happened.

Your love means the world...

I am so sad!!! Ladies I am so very sorry!!! :( Please know I am praying for you all!

9 Im so sorry sweetheart. Im sorry for all my ladies. My heart is heavy. I tried with all my heart to make this a lucky thread. But I have to believe that if you stick around you will all get your forever babies!! :hugs:

I found this and wanted to send it to all you mommys with angel babies

Tiny Footprints on a Mother's Heart

When a baby arrives,
be it for a day, a month, a year or more,
or perhaps only a sweet flickering moment-
the fragile spark of a tender soul
the secret swell of a new pregnancy
the goldfish flutter known to only you-
you are unmistakeningly changed...
the tiny footprints left behind on your heart
bespeak your name as Mother.

And

As a butterfly graces our lives with one moment's fragile beauty, so too has your baby's presence blessed you, and those that surround you with their short life, and unique spirit. May you find peace, and joy with each butterfly that passes, knowing that your baby lives on in the hearts of all they touched."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->