Gallery of preggies

dreaded getting on scales cos iv been eating loads :haha: when i havent felt sick.

iv lost 7lbs :shock: cant believe it :happydance:

I'm so sorry for you 9! :hugs:

I wish I'd lost 7lbs Clare! I think I've put on about 1 n a half st since being pregnant! I just have to look at food and I gain weight lol xxx

11.15am im excited but sooooo scared :shock:

Never had scan before :shock: how 'full' does ur bladder have to be im guessing im 8 1/2 weeks so will it show up on scan :)

thank you amanda, and sbmello and all my lovely ladies. YO Umade me smile today, just for the fact that you are understanding and kind to me!! I thinkI have accepted this loss, and it does hurt, but I am trying to move forward!!! My husband wants to try again as soon as we can!! I am kinda sure this is my last try after this one!

I am so so sorry for your loss sbmello!! I can only imagine telling your 3 kids, must be hard, my kids are so young, they really dont understand what is going on. I think it is easier that way :hugs: and light and blessings to everyone!!

I'd say drink about 1.5 pints of water an hour or so before you go in. That should be plenty xxx

well I had an eventful night in hospital last night. (sense the sarcasm lol) Well yesterday and work I had a resident that was irate and she back her wheelchair into me and her handle hit me in my stomach really hard. I thought I was oka and then started having a really bad pain. So i left work and went to hospital whats frustrating is I wanted to go to my hospital but because it was WORK related they made me go to there hospital.

So i get to ER and check in and didnt even sit for 2 mins and they came out with a wheelchair and took me up to triage on the labor floor. They asked me what happened and then hooked me up to a blood pressure monitor and a contraction monitor. and stuck with a HUGE needle to do blood work. Luckily i wast having contractions my bp was 145/60 when I got there and by the time I left it was 97/47.

Funy thing is I had posted about how I was worried about movement yesterday morning and as soon as they but that contraction monitor on my belly i guess she didnt like it cause she kept kicking it and this is first time I had seen my belly move when she kicked lol. BUT baby everything is ok. I still hurt where I got hit with wheelchair and called my dr this morning but have not heard back from them yet. So i called in to work, it hurts to bend over. :( so just now got outta bed and I am now sitting in my recliner eating. I just still not feeling great but oh well nothing I can do about it

and to add to all this 2 of my friends that just found out they were pregnant both had miscarriages. I know one is really upset about it but the other one doesnt even seem to care and it really bother me

Pictures of my nursery:) The other half of the room is Williams. lol
1. Before picture, with William helping lol The crib had become my catch all lol
2. also before
3. and again
4. Bath stuff and a bunch of other goodies that wont be of any use until Amelia gets here.
5. Blanket Great Grandma made Amelia

Attachments

• img_0217.jpg
    img_0217.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
  • img_0218.jpg
    img_0218.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
  • img_0219.jpg
    img_0219.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
  • img_0220.jpg
    img_0220.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
  • img_0221.jpg
    img_0221.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
more....
1. A pretty Felicity made her baby sister. I guess she told my mom she needed to make something for the shower a hour before they left lol
2. All Amelia's stuffed animals. And blankets. I love the pink one most and the lady bug is a pillow pet! In mini just like my Amelia :)
3. Bedding set. Also to the left is her swing and bouncer. not that you could tell since the seats are in the wash. ( I saved these from when william was little....Saved a BUNCH of money this way lol
4. My glider chair! I got this for free from "free cycle" All I had to go was break out the little green and get it all washed up. These run for 200 or more. Im not above used! lol And a blanket my mom made for Amelia with flowers and all
5. And the whole room put together :)

Attachments

• img_0222.jpg
    img_0222.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 10
  • img_0223.jpg
    img_0223.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 10
  • img_0224.jpg
    img_0224.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 10
  • img_0225.jpg
    img_0225.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
  • img_0226.jpg
    img_0226.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 11
Ok so I know I look goofy, Ive got food in my mouth and Im dressed the fool lol This is at my baby shower, theme Mad Hatter tea party :D

Attachments

• 29 weeks.jpg
    29 weeks.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
everyone sure is MIA today lol its not as talkative as normal

I know lol I was just thinking that! All these new photos and I keep waiting for someone to say something and no one is here lol

i know hellooooo out there where are you ladies hiding. lol

I like your pictures

I love your pictures Amanda!

Mal - I hope you feel better soon! And I've been looking at rat baby pics, and I love them too, lol.

I'm around...doctor finally called me back with my official scan results. They're so negative - "as of now, your baby is alive" Um, thanks.

They might put me on baby aspirin & progesterone...will find out in a few days.

Oh, and today I am officially 7 weeks! Woohoo!!!

wow how negative of them to say that

well a little update from last night I called my dr this morning and told them what happened with work and going to hospital. They had me come in and even though I dont have a bruise they said I have some muscle bruising. You know I got luckiy cause where the wheelchair hit me is where my placenta was sitting. I talked to about my blood pressure and the Nurse practioner that was talking to me today finally said you know your numbers look stresss related and asked me if I was stressed. Which opened a WHOLE bag of things, my hormones, being depressed and having anxiety and how I hated being around people. S
SO she gave me some info on depression and had me take a depression test and apprently if you score over a 9 your depressed and I scored a 20 and she said that is really relly depressed. So she prescribed me zoloft which I am gonna start taking tomorrow and I go back to dr monday and then as long as everything is good i go back to work monday

I hope the Zoloft works for you! I took welbutrin when I was pregnant with my son...but it tends to raise blood pressure and since I have high blood pressure anyway...probably not a good idea if I don't really need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->