Gallery of preggies

morning :hi: iv had nothing since :wacko: took preg test was sooooo dark puked twice this morning already,i shall pray it doesnt happen again :cry:

Morning Clare! So glad it's stopped.

I'm gonna love coming on here because most of you are in america, so I just catch up with all the posts in the morning! Lol. xxx

Glad you haven't seen it since, Clare! :hugs:

Its almost time, Sandi!!! :happydance:

I'm off for bloods this morning. Nothing exciting. Just trying to verify that I can start my stims on Tuesday. Hoping it'll be green-lighted today so I don't need retested over the weekend. I so hope I'm blathering about preggo-ness instead of ICSI in 3.5 weeks!

Oh clare Im so happy you have no more color :)
like I told megg once you post here there are no MC aloud...it just cant happen :) this is your forever baby so there!! :p

Be brave megg!! those needles they use for blood draw can be scary!! lol :D

So Ive been fighting a cold the last week of so, runny nose, cough, ears plugging. Last night I decided to take some cough syrup. After getting kicked in the head all night my little man..(really he was kicking me in the head all night) I feel so much worse. My nose has 10 times the snot my throat hurts more. my cough is worse and everything aches. And now I feel like Im going to be sick everywhere....I dont get it, I feel like I went from a annoying cold to full blown flu! darn it I had my flu shot this year too!! booo and pout

:hugs: Amanda! Sorry you're feeling so rubbish!

Me either mari I'm getting nervous again....I'm trying to promise myself if everything looks great then I'll stop worrying lol but we know that's not true!
Amanda don't you love/hate your kids in bed with you! Lol feel better sweetie you need the rest your body is working very hard!
Oh sweet megg... I'm so pulling for you! I have prayed for you...i want you to have success...:) you will!

Clare.... Wheres a picture? :haha: I'm so serious though :)

the first time I break down and take something I feel this much like pooh after...do you think maybe it just released all the germs and icky and thats why Im more sick? I hate complaining lol but I really feel like megg said rubbish!

Katie NO way you have this kind of MS and something is wrong lol everything will be great :D

my littoe dancing guys in my siggy are annoying me...they just look way to chipper!!

the first time I break down and take something I feel this much like pooh after...do you think maybe it just released all the germs and icky and thats why Im more sick? I hate complaining lol but I really feel like megg said rubbish!

Katie NO way you have this kind of MS and something is wrong lol everything will be great :D

Except for today I just woke up and I feel... Normal... I am super worried!!! :( Why isn't my scan today!! LOL I can't wait 24 more hours!!

That is "normal" katie :) I would go like 3-4 days feeling like I coudlnt eat anything...then I would have a day or two where I felt pretty darn good....them BAM ms was back lol Plus remember you ALWAYS feel better right about now :)

lol Yeah yeah I guess you are right... yesterday I woke up sick though... I am just a worry wart!!

With what you've been through katie I would be even more surprised if you wernt worried lol :) Ive kinda gotten used to it :) Just like with clare and megg before you. Once you've posted here you WILL not MC...Im making this a lucky thread. It will be impossible to MC after posting here...girls from all around the world will post here just for luck! like touching the budda belly!

LOL you can cling to the Buddha I will keep clinging to Jesus I don't think he'd like it very much if I rubbed the buddha LOL. Yeah I know I think I have been ok though not to freaky lol

Yay for lucky thread! :)

It'll be fine, Katie! Symptoms are never a constant thing!

I've rubbed a Buddha belly before... I don't think it helped! :/ I'm gonna go ahead and cling to my FS... not literally though... that would land me a restraining order! :haha:

Hey ladies. Just got back from the NST and Gunner was being a good boy. HR stayed steady even through the BH I was having. I am now getting anxious about monday.

Megg I so hope your blood work is a great today and you get the green light.

Kate what time is your scan tomorrow? I am sure all will be great! S/he will be bouncing around having a party in there.

Clare so glad your doing better this morning.

You will have to forgive me for those I missed...it will take me a bit to remember names. I am loving this lucky thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->