Gallery of preggies

i hate you heartburn......

Not badly, but it's exactly how each mc has started. I've been having sharp, stabbing pains too. Going to ER after work. My DH took off work to come with me and I'm afraid it might cost him his job. Please pray for me, baby, and his job.

Thanks everyone.

:hugs: praying everythngs ok,i had lil spotting around 6 weeks and bab fine x

mummy!!! Im sorry I totally spaced you had just joined us!. I sure did try to remember everyone :D I hope MS hasnt gotten you yet.....

Aint got my yet sometimes i feel sick but the tiredness as got me im in bed by 9pm lol

Just returned from the ER, where I didn't find out a whole lot. They did blood work and said it looked right for 7 weeks, but obviously we don't have a recent beta to compare to. I have an ultrasound at 9:00am. Currently light spotting and period-like cramping.

Hi ladies..
I wanted to drop in and ask a quick question as I am 21 weeks pregnant and had an Ultrasound done on monday by a student at the local college who needed practice and she was great. The ultrasound went great and Baby Rylan looked great.. I found out that my placenta is anterior which I had already figured out as I cant feel him very often...Anyways I have been worried about Placenta Previa as mt Dr said that is something we will have to watch for this time since I had a placental abruption with my daughter..Anyways I had the tech check how far my placenta was away from my cervix and she said 3.5 cm and that my cervix was 5 cm in length..I am worried as my placenta doesnt seem very far from my cervix ...After she done the scan she asked when my next Dr appt was and I told her the 11th of April and she said to make sure I went...Should I be worried as Rylan is still very low...

Hi ladies..
I wanted to drop in and ask a quick question as I am 21 weeks pregnant and had an Ultrasound done on monday by a student at the local college who needed practice and she was great. The ultrasound went great and Baby Rylan looked great.. I found out that my placenta is anterior which I had already figured out as I cant feel him very often...Anyways I have been worried about Placenta Previa as mt Dr said that is something we will have to watch for this time since I had a placental abruption with my daughter..Anyways I had the tech check how far my placenta was away from my cervix and she said 3.5 cm and that my cervix was 5 cm in length..I am worried as my placenta doesnt seem very far from my cervix ...After she done the scan she asked when my next Dr appt was and I told her the 11th of April and she said to make sure I went...Should I be worried as Rylan is still very low...

Hey hun :wave: I started with complete placenta prevea at 16 weeks. by 26 weeks it is low lying 2.7 cm I hope that it will move the rest of the way. Unless you have bleeding your just fine :) and as far as I know the norm for a vaginal birth for low lying is anything more then 3cm....so your just fine :) I think she just wanted to make sure you were aware that it was close. But I would be surprised if your doctor does anything special :D

Thanks I just worry with this pregnancy because I kept telling the Dr's that something was wrong when I was pg with my daughter and they over looked me until I had a complete placental abruption and went into labor..And I havent had a scan at my Drs office since 8 weeks...

They dont scan you right away unless your bleeding. The best way to see the placenta is with a internal and you really dont want to do that unless you need too. So unless your bleeding they try to just let it be to move out of the way :)

Thanks mommyof2peas I really appreciate the info...Just trying to be positive this time around and finding it hard...

Just returned from the ER, where I didn't find out a whole lot. They did blood work and said it looked right for 7 weeks, but obviously we don't have a recent beta to compare to. I have an ultrasound at 9:00am. Currently light spotting and period-like cramping.

all the best hopefully see a strong lil baba in there :)

So...as of now, baby is measuring exactly 7w2d - and 7 days ago the baby was 6w2d. Heart rate is good @ 160. Still don't know what is causing the bleeding or the cramping and I see my doctor again tomorrow.

And my husband didn't get in trouble for missing work, praise God!

I'll update if anything changes.

Thats great new andella... You have one strong baby...I had bleeding and cramps at 8 weeks and it ended up being complications with a severe UTI...so I think all is well with u

Fab news andella! I had spotting at 6weeks, 8 weeks and red bleeding and lost a clot at 10 weeks and thought it was the end.... and here I am! I'll be thinking of you and hoping your baby stays very strong! xxx

Thanks mommyof2peas I really appreciate the info...Just trying to be positive this time around and finding it hard...

LOL dont worry I totally get it!! I ws freaking out as well when I first found out...Mine was a bit worse then what you've got, but they were throwing words like bed rest and C section....at the time I was only 16 weeks LOL If you like its all in my journal :) Most of these ladies can tell you what a reck I was lol...

andella, thats great!!!!! not all bleeding is bad. My fingers and toes are still crosses that everything is just fine in there!! :dance:

I have a cute story about my son (who will turn 3 on Sunday).

I've been talking on the phone to my sister and not paying much attention to what my son is doing. I look over, and he has an old pregnancy test of mine and is holding it close to his face and squinting. Then he put it in the scanner and started pressing buttons and told me that he just wants to do it "like a grown up."

Apparently that's what you're supposed to do with pregnancy tests - squint then scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->