Gallery of preggies

Andella, that is possibly the cutest think I've heard today! xxx

well today was suppose to be a fun day and its turned into me being constipated and cramping cause I have to poop(tmi) and mowing part of the yard. I just wanted today to be an enjoyable day and I am now exhausted and tired and moody. My hip hurts and one of my ankles has decided it wants to swell.

OTHER then that I am good took some pictures of my hairless rat yesterday.
hopefully no one is scared oy my hairless old man
https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/Midlifeloki/wilbur050.jpg

oh no where did his picture go :(

its still there....its so icky looking LOL sorry again, I know he is your baby lol

but look at his cute dumbo ears :) lol

I love the hairless rat pic! I think he's absolutely precious! :cloud9:

Mal you take awesome pictures and your rat is adorable...and I didn't even know I liked rats.

Cute rat! We used to have a hairless female rat names Harriet.
Max's ultrasound was all normal! So relieved.
Speaking of funny kid stories....They were showing the house we rent to other renters today since we are moving. Me and the kids were just hanging out outside while they looked. All of a sudden I hear my 7 year old yelling at me out the window. So I hurried and told him to get out of the house. So he comes out of the garage kind of hiding in the corner with no pants or underwear on! Apparantley he was in the house changing and hurried and ran out when he realized he wasnt supposed to be in there. Im thinking those people are not going to rent here haha.

I keep coming in here to post and I'm not sure what to say. I don't want to bring things down. But, I'm sort of freaking out about morning. There's a good chance that I'm going to be told that I have to abandon my cycle and my heart is breaking.

My E2 isn't rising properly and my follicles aren't growing at the proper rate... or they weren't as of about 36 hours ago. We upped my meds for 2 days, but if they aren't going again as they should be in the morning then I'm out and we have to abandon it. :(

What's E2? I'm sorry, I don't know all the lingo :( Does this mean they can't get your eggs?

E2 is the hormone that the follicles produce. If its not high enough, it means that the follicles aren't responding to the drugs like they should. If they aren't responding, we won't be able to go to egg collection... which means no chance of a baby, and I'd have done 41 injections for no reason.

awe sorry megg hope everything works our for tomorrow.

well my day hasnt got any better. im so frustrated ugh

I think today has just been one of those days Mal. I had a pretty sucky day too. Hope yours gets better.

Megg I'm still pulling for you and hoping all is good tomorrow. I posted in your journal. :hugs: Your welcome to post here anytime. We are here for you and we all love you. If your down and need a pick me up that is why we are here. Your not bringing us down. I hope you get better news tomorrow. I hope you get to be PUPO next week. i don't blame you, I'd want SOMETHING for the 41 injections you have done. I know this is not a garuntee thing but there should be some kind of assurance that you should at least be able to get to ER and ET. I know they can't but you'd think with todays science they could. I am so sorry and I will keep the positive vibes going to you. :hugs:

I have a cute story about my son (who will turn 3 on Sunday).

I've been talking on the phone to my sister and not paying much attention to what my son is doing. I look over, and he has an old pregnancy test of mine and is holding it close to his face and squinting. Then he put it in the scanner and started pressing buttons and told me that he just wants to do it "like a grown up."

Apparently that's what you're supposed to do with pregnancy tests - squint then scan.

Oh my LMAO!!! :rofl: that is too funny.

I'm glad your scan came back good. Maybe their machine was better and could get more accurate measurments? I hope the bleeding stops soon. :hugs:

Thanks, ladies. There are just so few places on this board where the things I'm going through make sense to anyone. I hope all the hoping pays off. I'll update in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->