Gallery of preggies

I dont understand it megg, But I'll listen to anything if it makes you feel better!! Good luck :D we all love you

Most people don't understand it. Even I don't quite get why things go this way sometimes. And, I really don't understand why it has to be me. But, I'm off to bed to dream of miracles. :/

:hi: Morning! Im in a rather chirpy mood :-= Maybe cos its FRIDAY:wohoo:

Thinking of u Megg :hugs: Hoping everything is perfect :kiss: x

I don't know if its perfect, but its better. Shred of hope. I'll know more when my bloods come back, but we might be going forward still.

Holy cow were did these come from -------->:holly:<-----:shock:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:rofl::rofl:

Someone actually asked how much i paid for my boobs :rofl: i was like there real.iv grown out of all my bras in 5 weeks :rofl:

lol I popped the wire on my DDD bra last night!! Im not looking forward to bra shopping lol they arnt cheap!

Im 36 EE already :haha: cos im so tall my boobs dont look like E lol

big tata's! lol i am still a d thank god but they are getting bigger

Oooh I feel the pain with the boobies! I'm normally a 38HH and they're so heavy and even bigger! xxx

I'm a C now... but normally a B, it feels nice to have boobies, hee hee

Ladies I am happy with the C I know am..I want to keep them forever as I never had much there to start with lol..I love having cleavage and I never had that before ever!!!I am actually looking forward to them growing more..wish i could have that little waist and big boobs..but nope as soon as this is over i know the boobs will disappear..

Megg fx for you dear!!

You guys my pubic bone is killing me :( I think age has alot 2 do with how well you feel during pregnancy..I can't remember being this lazy or achey with my rest..Tmi guys but my vajj really hurts :(

Egg collection Sunday morning... Lots of reasons I'm not feeling very hopeful about it, but we're going forward. I'll let you all know how I get on.

Oh Carter I hear you on the pubic bone pain. Mine was horrendous. I think it has to do with how many kids you have had too, cause mine was much worse this time. It is gone now, except for the random sharp shooting pain.

hey girls sorry been MIA hope your all ok ive been in hospital and bloods revealed miscarriage sorry to bring u girls down xx loving the scan clare xx and katie love to you all

im ok im glad i didnt post anythin on fb as explaining would of been alot harder but i will heal and things will one day look brighter if you girls dont mind i would still love to stalk you all and post occasionaly as i love you all to pieces xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->