Gallery of preggies

I never even picked the zoloft up from pharmacy I didnt feel comfortable taking it. So i got me a kitty instead lol got in trouble when I brought him home but now he gets alot of attention and is a good kitty.
I've read a lot of stuff about zoloft and pregnancy and some is questionable. I'm glad the kitty therapy worked! :) I'm going to get to see some family this weekend and I got a job today at a hospital so my mood is getting better! I am so excited to see family!

I never even picked the zoloft up from pharmacy I didnt feel comfortable taking it. So i got me a kitty instead lol got in trouble when I brought him home but now he gets alot of attention and is a good kitty.

haha - kitty therapy. that's how we ended up with 7 of them...feeling down? get a new cat. works for me!!!

I've read a lot of stuff about zoloft and pregnancy and some is questionable. I'm glad the kitty therapy worked! :) I'm going to get to see some family this weekend and I got a job today at a hospital so my mood is getting better! I am so excited to see family!
yay for the job! what will you be doing? (forgive me if you've already told us this...my memory is shot!)

How is everyone today? 4 days to go till my scan wish it would go faster

haha - kitty therapy. that's how we ended up with 7 of them...feeling down? get a new cat. works for me!!!

We are getting a new cat he will be ready in 2 weeks he will be 8 weeks old that will make us av 2 we wont av anymore cus we wont be able to afford all the injections

So i really really hate gatorade ugh and its all I have to drink in my house right now. ugh HATE IT anyways

things are good just having a blah start to my day but hopefully it will get better

This is doing my head in I feel sick and just wish i could actually be sick but its just gagging sorry tmi

.https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/576/bumpz.jpg
if u look at 1st pic at 6 weeks even tho iv not put on weight my tummys huge :shock:

The only thing that made it look like bump more then just bloat was the way it goes out below my belly button

Hey girlies! I know this is off subject, but let me know what you girls think.
My DD is 5 years old and has always gotten rashes really easy. She scratched her legs at the park the other day, and as far as scratches go it was a pretty bad one. It seemed like it was getting better until she started complaining that it was bothering her. I just checked it again and this is how it looked. The small spot in the middle was the original scratch. Sorry I know it is nasty looking. Just wondering if I should take her to instacare tonight, or see how it looks in the morning.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 3
I would take her in. That rash looks rough and with it being from a scratch that is scary to me..goodluck.

aww that rash looks bad. just from a scratch. did she get into any poison ivy or anything???

Not that I know of? But we are at the Urgent Care getting it checked out just in case, since she has had cellulitus before.

oh my cellulitis? I did not know they could get that so young :( poor girl

Hopefully they will find out whats wrong with her

Megg, I was secretly hoping you would test for selfish reasons but really I'm glad to see you more like yourself.

Babyhopes, I think you may be hearing your own heartbeat. You could check to see if what you are hearing is the same rhythm as your pulse. Also, the placenta makes swooshing sounds, the baby more of a fast gallop. Your baby bump looks adorable, I want to see your tummy pics side by side.

Sweet Alida, congrats on your new job.

Go Candice Go!!! I'm so glad your practice labor is showing you clear progress, that's always encouraging.

Mummylove, sorry you don't feel well. I have the opposite issue when I'm pg, my mouth is too slobery.

Mal, your kitten is truly beautiful but you are an amazing photographer. I must say, I'm very impressed that you found an alternative method to manage your stress. That's not the easiest thing to do.

Hi Katie, where's your bump pic??? :)

Oh, y'all remember when I posted about the naked guys on bikes, it was on the news that they were arrested. They were protesting the oil spill in the gulf all the way in San Francisco.

Braij, I'm glad you are taking your dd in. Did she have a bandage on it? I've seen where kids were allergic to the bandage. It looks poison ivyish too. It's so hard to tell from a pic, and looking on the iPod too. Regardless, you need to know just what it is.

Loving the new profile pics Sweet Alida and Reedsgirl.

Reeds, I'm so glad that the breastfeeding is going better. Gunner is just precious. Have you heard from Cami?

Well, I'll update about my friend. Thanks for all of your input. I left in a hurry to be with her, she lives 2 hours away from me. She did get an induction, she also ended up with the same dr that sent her away with leaking fluids in the first place. She doesn't get to pick who she sees, she sees a different dr for every appt and she got whomever at the hospital too. I wouldn't have put up with that.

I've been to a lot of births, too many to count. This is the first time I've been to one with oligoamnios. Everything went very well. I must say this was the easist birth I've been to on my end anyway. Normally I stand right beside mom ready to do anything and everything I can. Her hubby was the best labor support from a hubby I have ever seen. I know she was happy that I was there because she told me so and she seemed like it was okay to do it once I got there. We talked through some emotions about her other baby and her fears. She looked to her hubby mostly and that's just how it should be. In that sense, it was a really beautiful birth to see them work together so well.

Her baby that she lost at 18 months did have Hyperplastic Left Heart Syndrome, hope I spelled that right. She was in the hospital until she was 17 weeks old and even then she was back in the hospital so often.

I know that lots of girls have epidural now, most consider it the norm. Just something to think about, the last 3 births that I went to, including this one, they babys heart rate starts dropping shortly after the epidural is in place. I'm doubtful that it's a coincidence. When the babys heartrate dropped my friend had a hard time again emotionally, the same thing happened with her other baby. She was reliving it all in her mind and very afraid of losing another baby. Again we talked through that and she pushed out baby in 4 pushes. I will stay in close contact with her, I think she will worry about everything because she's so scared. Her baby weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. He's perfect.

Y'all wanna hear about my crazy ride home?

well of course we wanna hear about crazy rides lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->