Gallery of preggies

She has impetigo which is a bacterial skin infection. So just antibiotics. Thanks for all the replies. Hope everyone is well. Sorry can't write more, on phone and its going to die.

10 - I caved and tested with another $Tree today :blush:... and its not quite negative, but I can't call it positive either. Pics in my journal. No more until betas now though. I'm out of town with no tests! LOL

Here u go 10 :)

For you 10
heres my 1st pic,no bump meh :haha:
https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4918/6w5d.jpg
iv lost 7lb so where did that come from :shock:
https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2/dscn1766cr.jpg
https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/576/bumpz.jpg
if u look at 1st pic at 6 weeks even tho iv not put on weight my tummys huge :shock:

i saw number 208 AND 168 but could only hear bb hb faintly as all this swoshy sounds were really loud x

Well im not going to footy game today still feeling ill been sick today and i am actually glad i have been cus my tummy doesnt feel like a washing machine as much now. Still feeling icky but im just gonna rest and watch the footy on tv.

Sorry for the rant, how is everyone anyway?

Hope you feel better soon mummylove.

Babyhopes, thank you so much. You can tell a huge difference in your pics. That's so amazing, it's a miracle in the making.

Amanda, where are you?

Happy Easter everyone! Sorry havent been on much, hubby is out of town for a week. So I am taking care of 4 kids by myself this week. It takes a little getting used to.

lol sorry 10 Im here. I havent really had alot to talk about except how much pain im in lol. My hips are clicking and popping I lay down. So sleeping hasnt been very good. I did go and get a exorcise ball to try and it seems to help while Im sitting on the ball. But it doesnt do much while Im laying down.

Got to 65 yesterday :) Took little William to the park and sat in the sun for a hour. Even got a bit pink on my arms. 65 is like 100 to us lol everyone is in shorts and tank tops or sun dresses.

sitting at 32 weeks today, not long now :) Have a apt on tuesday and will be setting up my growth scan from there.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic easter!

30 and 32 weeks....does it look like Ive dropped? :flower:

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks mummylove, I'm fine. Nothing exciting, 8dpo and bfns.

There are no good solutions Amanda. I'm sorry your hips are popping. I'm assuming you are already putting a pillow between your knees when you lay down. I see what you mean about the dropping. It could be the stripes, but really it seems they drop a bit and grow some more. Do you have other reasons besides how your belly looks that makes you wonder if she's dropped? I hope she stays in there a little while longer.

Megg, waiting for hour update, thinking of you.

Nite.

Oh yes, I have so many pillows around me. As far as her dropping yes, I can feel her low. Its like having a bowling ball between my hips. Its kinda hard to explain but I can feel the pressure. I think she does kinda bob up and down. But when she is down it is almost hard to walk, Kinda makes my legs go strange from the pressure and nerves. Sorry dunno if Im making any sense at all LOL I cant wait for the growth scan because William was born at 36 week so Im worried that Amelia will be coming soon.

New picture of Max in his Moby today! Hope you are all doing good!

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
ugh I am so glad my day is over. I am physically and mentally exhausted and over today. Really rough day at work

BUT other then that I am oka lol

I just want today over got my early scan at 11 in morning im so nervous

Im a Frecking LIMEY!!:fool:

https://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2775/limeyt.jpg

hi ladies ive just been over to the gallery o test thread and couldnt work out where ud all gone lol but i found u haha just thought id call in and see how u all are havnt spoken to u all in months im so glad you have got a preggie thread :) can i join in pls as i still dnt have a bump buddie :( how is everyone coming along hope all those LO's are nice healthy! xx

I have an appt today as well. Going in for another anomoly scan cause she would not cooperate last time. So at least i get to see her again.

I am so freaking tired its unreal its like for a few days I was wired and going and now I am feel broke down and exhausted

Won't be joining you ladies yet again... Blood <1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->