Gallery of preggies

Megg-- I'm sorry :( :hugs:

Mal-- That's really exciting that you get to see her again!

Jacks Mummy-- Welcome!!!

Mummylove-- Don't be nervous, I'm sure beanie is just fine! :hugs:

Mommy2peas-- I know the feeling! The pressure is awful, isn't it? On top of that, my son enjoys vag-punching me every night before bed for 2 hours or so, lol I feel like he is going to bust out of my cervix at any time!

10- 8 DPO is still sooooo early. Sending lots of baby dust to you!

As for me-- I lost part of my mucus plug this morning, woo! I'm hoping that means I'm dilating a little more. I was 2 cm at my check up last Wed, so I'm hoping for another cm down! I've been feeling very different and very tired since Saturday... I think it will be soon. I have my 39 week check up on Wednesday, and my doc might induce me that day after he checks my cervix to see what progress it has made. I think I'd do the induction (it's elective, not medically necessary), if my cervix is nice and ripe. I wouldn't mind him coming out soon! I'm not terribly uncomfortable, but I'm soooo ready.

Megg, As I said on FB Oh hun....:hugs: and Im so sorry.

Jacks mommy, WB! Im glad I posted a link on the test thread so you could find us! or that you found us anyhow :)

candice, :rofl: vag punching! lol I dont get that yet...But sometimes the pressure is such that I keep expecting to hear my waters pop like last time....Im just waiting for it! LOL DH and I DTD a couple nights ago and I got a contraction that nearly brought me to tears.....Im thinking he may be SOL for nookie until after little Amelia is here LOL my William was born at 36 weeks. waters went while DTD lol :laugh: so one of my fears is to go too early again because of that.

Mummylove, awww hun Im sure your little bean is just fine in there!!!

mal, sorry your not feeling well hun! I dont know why but your pregnancy seems to be going really fast to me lol. Having a couple days wind and then feeling like pooh again is pretty normal. I went through the same thing.

mari, how be you?

Katie, hello!!??

10, glad to still be hearing from you!!!

Clare, other then being a crazy cat with a lime on his head lol how are you?

Claire, you too. How are you feeling? Ive been seeing your bump updates on FB you look amazing :D

Megg I am so sorry hun :hug:

And thx ladies might av to go to the scan on my own if OH dont finish work in time :(

Aww DH has only been able to make one of my scans this time around. I know how hard it is to be all excited and have no one with you to be excited with. FX he is off in time to go with you! But even if he cant make it youll be able to go home and tell him all about it!!! Are you going to take summer with you? My daughter LOVES to see the US but my son could really care less...he does like the hb though. He thinks the HB is thomas the train LOL

Megg I'm sorry :(

Hello amanda :) :kiss:

10 all of my stuff is in my journal :) 12 week us is there I'm taking gender guesses :) 8dpo is early sweetie hang in there :hugs:

Aww DH has only been able to make one of my scans this time around. I know how hard it is to be all excited and have no one with you to be excited with. FX he is off in time to go with you! But even if he cant make it youll be able to go home and tell him all about it!!! Are you going to take summer with you? My daughter LOVES to see the US but my son could really care less...he does like the hb though. He thinks the HB is thomas the train LOL

Ye taking summer with., Dont think she will really understand cus shes still young. I really want him there incase the worse does happen cant go through that on my own again :(

clare its even worse when you dh asks whats wrong and your like "NOTHING, I just cant stop" LOL

mummylove, I get that...is there a friend or family member that might be able to come along with you?

clare its even worse when you dh asks whats wrong and your like "NOTHING, I just cant stop" LOL

mummylove, I get that...is there a friend or family member that might be able to come along with you?

My family dont live up here and garys family will be at work and aint really got friends here :(

sad...well then since youll be alone with summer , nothing will go wrong! its not aloud too;)

hi ladies thanks for the welcome!
meg i am so sorry!! i wrote on ur page but i just wanted u to no im sorry :hugs: life is so unfair! u really dnt deserve this!! a huge hug been sent from the uk to u!!! xx
babyhopes i also am so emotional!! all i did yesterday was cry i dnt really no why tbh i just couldnt stop feeling sad my OH must think im mental lol woke up this morning absolutly fine! these babys make us crazy haha
good luck with your scan mummylove! xx

All this crying, it must be in the 'pregnant air'-- I'm such a sad mess this afternoon!

Megg, As I said on FB Oh hun....:hugs: and Im so sorry.

Jacks mommy, WB! Im glad I posted a link on the test thread so you could find us! or that you found us anyhow :)

candice, :rofl: vag punching! lol I dont get that yet...But sometimes the pressure is such that I keep expecting to hear my waters pop like last time....Im just waiting for it! LOL DH and I DTD a couple nights ago and I got a contraction that nearly brought me to tears.....Im thinking he may be SOL for nookie until after little Amelia is here LOL my William was born at 36 weeks. waters went while DTD lol :laugh: so one of my fears is to go too early again because of that.

Mummylove, awww hun Im sure your little bean is just fine in there!!!

mal, sorry your not feeling well hun! I dont know why but your pregnancy seems to be going really fast to me lol. Having a couple days wind and then feeling like pooh again is pretty normal. I went through the same thing.

mari, how be you?

Katie, hello!!??

10, glad to still be hearing from you!!!

Clare, other then being a crazy cat with a lime on his head lol how are you?

Claire, you too. How are you feeling? Ive been seeing your bump updates on FB you look amazing :D

Megg I am so so sorry!! :hugs:

I am doing great I go tomorrow to take that sugar test if the roads are clear for me to pass..This flood thing is so crazy... I also will be set up for my 4d so im kind of excited about that.. This one will be done by the hospital so for sure to get pics..I am trying to talk sherman into letting me move his computer into the living room so that I can be on it but...he isn't thrilled with that idea because of the kids messing with it..I don't blame him but still damn it i need a computer....

Nice pic mummylove.

I'm so sorry Megg.

Amanda, I do understand what you are saying. Were you already dilating when you went to the hosp. with William?

Well i cant remeber what in the world I posted yesterday.. is that bad hahaha
SOOO forgive me if I repeat myself

Well dr appt went well said baby is right on track with growing she is about 1lb 8 ounces.

She is sooo freaking cute just by US pics lol I cannot wait to meet her

Attachments

• 24wks 003.jpg
    24wks 003.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 24wks 004.jpg
    24wks 004.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
  • 24wks 005.jpg
    24wks 005.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread