Gallery of preggies

Love the US pics! They are so cute! I got one yesterday but hard to see what your looking at it looks like an alien baby and a little blurred as it was moving around so much. I hope to get better pics on Friday! :D

Nice pic mummylove.

I'm so sorry Megg.

Amanda, I do understand what you are saying. Were you already dilating when you went to the hosp. with William?

I've honestly no idea. I was going for extra US and NST twice a week because he was so little. Also I had extra waters. So it was one of those see if he gets bigger, If not get him out, kind of things. Well Ihad just started going to those and the same night, My waters broke. So I could have been. I know with my daughter before I was induced I was sitting at 2cm for about two weeks before they decided to induce. My doctor doesnt tend to look unless he has a reason. You know infections and all. I dunno maybe Im just being scared because its getting so close, and it was pretty tramatic having William so little. I have a apt today and then we should be setting up US from there. Im sure everything will be just fine.

Lovely scans.

Im starving!!! I actually feel like i could eat the whole fridge :blush: and the food in it :haha:

Clair and mummy...i do both....get sick one day and starve the next...lol I am so angry with myself though I have gained 4lbs the first trimester my goal was zero. Now I'm really going tohave to watch it I only wanted a total of 15-20 lbs total gain I'm going to have really eat right and be active if I even dream to stay with my goal.

Doctor went well today. He gave me something for my headaches and I sure hope it works...cause if not the next step is vicodin and I really dont want to have to go there. Growth scan next tue. Doc wanted me to wait until 36 weeks until I asked him" are you sure you wan to wait until 36 weeks? William was born at 36 weeks" He kinda looked at me funny then said" right, how about next week then?" lol BP was 120/70 so not bad. other then that nothing to report :D

Got Midwife appointment today at 3.30pm :)

Had a horrible nightmarethat i woke up and was bleeding profusely! i was shaking that much my husband had to calm me down.I thought i stopped worrying pobviously not :cry:

Clair and mummy...i do both....get sick one day and starve the next...lol I am so angry with myself though I have gained 4lbs the first trimester my goal was zero. Now I'm really going tohave to watch it I only wanted a total of 15-20 lbs total gain I'm going to have really eat right and be active if I even dream to stay with my goal.

kate I'm right there with you on the weight gain! I am really trying to watch it too and I gained 3lbs! WTH???? I am running in a 5K next weekend and been walking more with Alida trying to keep the weight off! LOL! Easier on this side of the pregnancy than the other! :thumbup:Good luck to you!

Doctor went well today. He gave me something for my headaches and I sure hope it works...cause if not the next step is vicodin and I really dont want to have to go there. Growth scan next tue. Doc wanted me to wait until 36 weeks until I asked him" are you sure you wan to wait until 36 weeks? William was born at 36 weeks" He kinda looked at me funny then said" right, how about next week then?" lol BP was 120/70 so not bad. other then that nothing to report :D

Glad you appt went well. What did they give you for your headaches??? Have you ever tried Fioracet? It's wonderful for headaches, especially during pregnancy. Well for me at least! I am glad they are doing your growth scan a little early! :yipee: You get to see little Miss again soon! :D

Got Midwife appointment today at 3.30pm :)

Had a horrible nightmarethat i woke up and was bleeding profusely! i was shaking that much my husband had to calm me down.I thought i stopped worrying pobviously not :cry:
FX'd baby looks great today and maybe the last little bit of doubt will leave you. I hate those dreams. I've had a few. I hate the scary dreams they seem so real! :hugs:

Had midwife appointment ididnt like her she wasnt friendly.so iv had 2 midwife appointments and still havent met my own midwife :hissy: next one 25th May!

awww Im sorry it didnt go well. I hope your next one goes better

Hey all Im feeling down this sickness is doing my head in everytime i eat i go to throw up afterwards i just dont see whats point in eating

Had midwife appointment ididnt like her she wasnt friendly.so iv had 2 midwife appointments and still havent met my own midwife :hissy: next one 25th May!

I am sorry. That is so disappointing. Did you get to see or hear your baby? I hope May 25 appt goes better! :hugs:

I am sorry. That is so disappointing. Did you get to see or hear your baby? I hope May 25 appt goes better! :hugs:

It wasnt NT scan and the midwife wont use doppler so i have to wait until private appointment 7th May.Next Saturday x

That's right I forgot :dohh: Well not long for that appt either! I will get an US on Friday I am so excited!!! :D

I've decided that I dont much like the midwifes in the UK....I never really hear anything good about them. I wonder if its because of the free health care or maybe they are just really over worked...like our teachers here?

I've decided that I dont much like the midwifes in the UK....I never really hear anything good about them. I wonder if its because of the free health care or maybe they are just really over worked...like our teachers here?

I have to believe it's because they are overworked like our teachers. I can't believe it's because they are all that bad or at least I hope not! :)

ok so I was able to find "misbehaving mum's to be" and I gotta say It isnt as bad as I thought it was going to be.... Although I really dont think that OVER eating should be put together with drinking, smoking, and not eating at all. But to be clear, I dont think smoking or drinking is good for baby, and I dont do either, I just thought being BBC TV it would be alot more over the top. I did smoke with my first two....and everything they say can happen just about did with my son..low birth weight , trouble breathing. He was in the NICU for about a hour. I realized then how scary it was, and how lucky I had been. But I know how hard it is to quit somehting when you dont have that little baby looking into your eyes. Out of sight out of mind kinda. You think "well I've cut back, so thats better then nothing right?" and come up will all kinda of reasons not to quit. like " Ive been smoking so long already if I quit, I'll miscarry because of with drawls" And stuff like that. Having so many issues with my son, I quit 2 months before falling pregnant this time, and havent had one since. I think maybe getting these mothers to be into a group of moms trying to quit might be a better way of going about it, rather then saying "look at what you are doing! your bad bad person" once the shock goes away your left to yourself to quit. A group together might stand more of a chance of quitting. Together. Also I think here are FAR worse things that can be done while pregnant. Anyhow, just my two bits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->