Gallery of preggies

Megg, does this mean that if you stop using the meds for a while you would respond more like you did the first time? I'm guessing you'll have more side effects too. Surely it won't mean more pokes though, right? I hope you get your hearts desire this time around.

I know ya'll are getting tired of seeing my peesticks but I thought this was significant. These tests are my least sensitive that I have, they're supposed to be 10miu but they've been shown less of a line than the $ tests all along. I can't be sure because I can't go get my other's to compare at the moment, but I think that this one may be my darkest one yet on these. If not, it's got to be at least as dark as the last one. I didn't even let this sit very long I was so surprised. The one I did this morning I would have called bfn.
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/18dpo5pm2.jpg
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/18dpo5pm1.jpg

Katie, aren't these the same as the one's you got from ept.com? Did yours say One Step on them?

Fab Lines! I think this is a sticky baby. I really do. I can't wait to log on in the morning and see what your betas are. I bet they are high. :D

SweetAlida, where are you counting from on 3-4 weeks. Today is 18dpo, so that's 4w 4d. Shouldn't it be picking up by now? I keep expecting to see that bigger jump and it hasn't happened yet.

Mine never got super dark to be honest. Well until I was like 6 weeks when I finally did my last dollar store test then it was dark! LOL! I think you should step away from the pee sticks and relax. If this baby doesn't stick all the worrying isn't going to change it and all the worrying isn't helping it either. :hugs: I say that just because I know you know this and yet it's super hard to not worry. It's something you want so badly and so it's all you can think about. I hope your betas tomorrow will be great numbers so you can relax a little. My betas were still rising slow at 4 weeks it wasn't until the 6 week mark that I had numbers that were "in range" for my # of weeks preg. They told me for 2 weeks I was going to mc because my betas were low and rising slow. Well they were wrong. Don't give up on this baby...not yet! :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

You are right, it's all I can think about and I don't even know how to stop. I've become OCD. I keep poas and staring at tests and taking pics. Then I go back and look at them again and again, I know it's ridiculous and it won't help or change anything yet I keep doing it over and over again.

I dis my other ept at 6pm because I did one yesterday at 6pm. It looked darker today but I thought it was probably just because the first one seemed to fade. The new one didn't fade as much. Then I did another frer about 8pm, the test line is so dark it was hard to tell that it was lighter than the control line. I think you all were right about the dilution of urine making that much of a difference. That was a big difference.

I will give the drs office until 9 to call me, then I'll
call them. I will post right after. Of course I'll test again in the am too. I put my cup up just after 8pm so I won't keep drinking. It's not even in my room so I won't forget and drink tonight.

Thanks so much for being here, you all are keeping me as sane as possible at the moment.

Nite.

10 where are you? Just checking in to see your FAB numbers!!! :hugs:

Yes Babyhopes you should test, but to the intelligender test to see if your having a boy or girl instead! LOL!!!

I'm still waiting on them to call me back. I called at 9:30am and they said the results weren't in yet. I asked if I had to wait for the dr. to see them, she said no that she can give them to me but they're really just not there yet. I asked her if she would call me as soon as they got there and she said she would and took my number. This lady is older and she may just forget. I am trying my hardest to be patient, I am going to try to stay busy until 1 pm and then I'll assume she forgot and call back. I'm going crazy waiting.

I think my tests looked okay this morning. My FRER was lighter this morning than my 8pm one yesterday but they were super close. Tons of pics are on my chart, including new ones today. Sorry I didn't post, I'm just really scatter brained.

I will call at 1, but I also have to pick up my dd at 1 so I'll post shortly after. I hope I just O'd later then these tests wouldn't seem so bad.

She just called me, thank God. It's 133 and she said I'm 4 weeks, but really I'm 4 weeks 5 days. They also did the blood draw at 9:23am. I didn't know what time it was so now I can compare that when we do another. I'm going to call my obgyn now and see what's next. I'm shaking.

ya it is a good number mine was lower then that first time I had my blood draw and I was 5 weeks

them numbers are gud 10

Well i had beans on toast for tea i feel like i need to be sick but i havent

Thanks ladies. I'm still concerned, betabase shows me a little behind. I hope I O'd later, that would make all of this make sense.

mummylove, hopefully you are turning a corner

My Bump
heres my 1st pic,no bump meh :haha:
https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4918/6w5d.jpg
iv lost 7lb so where did that come from :shock:
https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2/dscn1766cr.jpg
13 weeks
https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/576/bumpz.jpg
https://img852.imageshack.us/img852/8950/13weeks.jpg

its fricking huge :shock:

step away from the computer 10. just take a breather and just take it easy. Stop worrying yourself and relax. Dont add anymore stress to yourself

it's only going to get bigger clare :) lol I think you look great. I didnt even take a pic this week. Didnt want to see if it had grown or not lol

10 I think it will ll work out hun! FX for you and loads of :dust:

10-That is GREAT news! Are you going by your LMP for your date? Just wondering. That is a really good number. I'm sure your still very nervous, but maybe you will be able to relax just a little. That number is a lot higher than my first at 4+4! so very happy for you!!! :D :hugs:

IMG_1362.jpg
IMG_1364.jpg
12+3weeks bump pics!
Sorry about the bathroom this is the spare/kiddo bathroom and it's hard to keep clean with her "washing her hands" and all in there! Always messy! :haha:

Babyhopes I am HUGE! I swear I look 5 months preggo! They tell me because it is my second kid , but I think it's because it's my second kid and I was not in as good of shape as when I was prego with Alida. I didn't show hardly at all with Alida until 16-18 weeks! Big difference! You look GREAT! Your going to have a CUTE Bump! I'm guessing Team :pink: for you. don't ask me why?? that might change in a couple fo weeks though! Keep the pics coming so I can keep guessing! :D

Babyhopes how far are you now? your ticker is gone and I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->