Gallery of preggies

Ohhhh I would be so mad! Then again my mom JUST took my son over night....mind you it was only about 12 hours. for the first time since he was like 1. Because according to her he cried too much....Umm yeah, he was 1. Ive been trying to tell her for over a year he is much better now. She doesnt mind taking my daughter as one, she is 9 years old and pretty much takes care of herself and 2 she is the first grandchild. She also takes my brothers son alot...and not for nothing, but my brothers kids are freaking SCARY!! I wont take his kids for more then a couple of hours. I cant. They are just "those" kids that no one wants their kids around. His daughter will look straight at you while you tell her no, and continue to do it. My mom can take care of those two (btw his son YELLS at the top of his lungs when he doesnt get his way) Not that my kids are perfect. but still

My parents are pretty gud they give me more praise then not. My life was so messed but b4 i had summer and they are proud of me how much ive changed. But OH family can get to me if i tell them im struggling with sum thing they go thats wot happens when u av kids, yea i know what it means to av kids but if i had more help from OH i wouldnt struggle. Like, the last few weeks OH hasnt even help clean the house he moans to help me with summer so im doing everything and its getting harder with me being sick and tired all time, so gonna really put my foot down cus ive had enough

10 I'm thinking of you :hugs: I hope things get better and you can relax some.

OK so i 'think' have that thrush :argh:
It burns and itchs and have discharge,iv never had it b4.:cry:
I went out a brough Canesteenduo.Is it ok to use during pregnancy?

10-i think ur tests look fine,mine went light the odd day.
My doppler is 2mgz and its hi bebe bt200 costs lot of money :(

ugh my tummy hurts so bad. I feel like its ripping lol i guess its the ligament pain I dont know. But omg it hurts.

Sorry your parents are being such jerks. I really thought I'd get a lot of crap from my MIL when she found out I was pregnant, afterall I am 38 and in the world of TTc that is pretty old to get pregnant especially according to the older generation! However, she has been surprisingly very supportive and even admitted to me that she is excited for us. So I was shocked by her "nice" comments for the first time in my life. I really expected a lecture about how I"m too old.

10 I hope this is just because you drank so much water. I can't wait for your Betas on Friday. I pray they are good and strong numbers. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
:hugs:

No more tea for you mummylove, you need to find something you can hold down better. I'm so glad that your mom is more supportive. Sounds like you need to give your OH a work over though. Good luck with that dear, it's hard to change them.

Mal, I know it's far fetched but you really should go have it checked out. It could be anything, appendix, infection, contractions, or it could be your uterus is ripping. It does happen although very rarely. If you are having pain, you really should at the very least have it checked out. Please, for me????

Amanda and Braij, I'm so sorry that your mommas are meanie mommas. Your children are your greatest blessing and it just shows you what they thought of their own blessings. They don't have their priorities straight and they don't understand. You are raising your children, and don't let them make you feel badly for having them, you are ideed blessed.

Lucky for you Sweet Alida. My mom had issues with us having so many but I just never call on her for help and now she comes to us and never says a word. I think they know now that I live for the kids and there isn't anything else in the whole world that makes me happy.

Braij, can you check into state insurance for your child? I don't know what's available there but if you need help, don't feel badly for getting it. You'll have plenty of years to pay in your share and you can't go back and have your kids then because age doesn't allow those things.

AFM, I can see that I'm way too stressed. The money isn't worth the stress. If I need the beta to calm me down then so be it. Also, if I lose this one too I want it documented so I can get whatever testing or treatment that may help. SO... I called this morning and went in for a beta. It told the nurse that my test was lighter, and at this point I don't even know that she believes me that I'm pg anyway. I did have it done at my pcp instead of my obgyn because the hospital fees are so much higher. On the downside, I won't get the result until tomorrow morning. She said it'll be there when they arrive. I will call them if they don't call me by 9am. She knows I'm anxious for this result. I'll decide what to do tomorrow, but I'm thinking maybe have another done tomorrow morning just so I'll know before the weekend if it's going up or down. It's just easier to deal knowing.

I know that I drank a lot yesterday evening, over 32oz. after 8pm then some during the night too. My urine was the lightest of yellow, almost not yellow this morning. It's still very dilute now and I seem to be peeing more than I'm drinking. Well, we ate at McDonald's last night and I was all swollen and puffy at bed time. Maybe it's the trash food.

Of course, the more I'm stressed the more I'm trying to find any thread of hope. I shouldn't do that to myself, but I can't help it. I tested again with 2mu, 3mu, 4mu, and will likely test more. Just a quick summary, I'll put more on my chart.

This one shows 17dpo fmu and 18dpo fmu.
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/18dposmu3mu3.jpg

This one shows 17dpo fmu and 18dpo 3mu. I know it's not darker still, but my urine still looked very pale and it's very close. Yesterday's was very dark in color. If urine concentration really matters, this could be a significant detail.
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/18dposmu3mu4.jpg

Babyhopes, I don't know what the medicine is you bought. Did you check with your midwife? My dr. would just give Diflucan. If it's not too bad you can use yogurt topically (yucky I know) and eat it too. You could use probiotics too. I hope you get rid of it quickly, it's so miserable. I'm going to look up your doppler. Mine was closer to $500, but that was a long time ago. Prices go down after a while. Oh, our currency is different too, I couldn't figure that out though. I hope I get to use mine again.

10 urine concentration makes a HUGE difference. I don't know if I would do betas again tomorrow it might be too early for a rise. As you know Betas rise every 24-48 hours, I'd wait until Friday. But that is just me. No sense in worrying yourself if your betas don't rise tomorrow you know? :shrug:
When I was first testing I peed on a CB digi with pretty dark pee got a "pregnant" and a line on FRER, later that night I peed on a CB digi and FRER with fairly light pee and got NOT PREGNANT and NO LINE! NO LINE AT ALL! I was freaked out all night. The next morning when my pee was dark again things were fine. I know for a fact the color of your pee matters! Good luck with your betas, I would seriously wait until Friday for your second one just to make sure your body has enough time to double like it should. :hugs: I know your anxious, but you also don't want to write this baby off if your betas don't rise because you didn't give your body enough time to let it do it's thing. make sense? :hugs:

But Sweet Alida, if I don't do it on Thursday I won't get the result until Monday. What about at 4:30pm on Thursday? That would be a day and 7 hours. If my number is okay I may be able to handle waiting, I sure wish my hpts would cooperate. I posted more pics on my chart too.

True 10 I know you'd have to wait for the results, but I still think it's worse to think your MC'ing all weekend because your numbers didn't budge. I can't imagine what your going thru, I know your anxious and rightfully so. If you do the second Beta tomorrow evening it might be okay, I just know my HCG was more on the every 48hr to double and it worried the docs when it didn't double in 24 hours. They told me I was going to lose the baby...but I didn't. I knew they just didn't give it long enough it was early days. I think it started double faster at 5 -6 weeks because that is when my symptoms started but the first 3-4 weeks I think it doubled slow, I know it did the tests showed it.
You have to do what is best for your sanity. As long as you can handle if it doesn't go up or double you won't freak and think it's over and know it was probably just too early I say go for it. Like I said You need to do what is right for you. :hugs: I wish I could be there to help you get thru the weekend. I pray it's good news in the morning.

10- I was looking at your tests from both this pregnancy and the last one you recently sadly lost. Your lines were NEVER this dark...NEVER. I think your going to be okay this time. I feel like this baby is a very sticky one. I understand your fears and they are justified, but I really think your going to be alright. :hugs:

But 10 that 3mu test is much darker and the line looks stronger....

I'm so scared, I'm so scared I can't take it. I can't even function, my house is a wreck and all I can do is look at peesticks. My Dollar tests don't show much of anything and they did with my last two babies. I don't know how I'll get through this weekend. I'm an absolute basket case.

Last time, my betas were 34 and 33 a day apart and I knew it wasn't okay. If it stays the same when it's supposed to be rising rapidly I'll know. Tomorrow's tests will say more too. I should just wait and see what tomorrow brings and then decide. It's easier knowing, then I can have some caffeine or something. I'm not saying it's going to happen at all, I won't even take so much as a Tylenol. I felt guilty because I took a sip of LO's Coke so he wouldn't spill it. I don't even like Coke.

Katie, I can't tell if that test is darker or not. It looks the same or maybe even a tiny bit lighter to me. The yucky looking background makes it harder to tell too. I've drank 44 oz as of today, I'll drink more for a little while and then just stop after dinner so tomorrow's tests will be more objective.

SweetAlida, where are you counting from on 3-4 weeks. Today is 18dpo, so that's 4w 4d. Shouldn't it be picking up by now? I keep expecting to see that bigger jump and it hasn't happened yet.

OMG Amanda! :hugs:

They look good to me, 10! :)

In answer to the question about my meds: No, they didn't decrease them last time. But, I didn't respond as well this time. In fact, my response was quite poor this time. So, the only option is to increase the dose. I found back when I was using Soy that I started on 120mg and had a very strong ovulation (if the pains were anything to go on)... but I had to up the dose in subsequent months to keep getting timely, strong ovulations. I wonder if maybe I habituate to drugs quickly and build up a tolerance. I'm hoping this higher dose will be enough to kick things into high gear and get me a good result. I only need this to work once. I'm happy to only have 1 child... I won't do this again if I get a healthy baby once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->