Gallery of preggies

Mummy - I read somewhere a couple of months ago that eating a couple of green olives can help with nausea. I tried it once, worked pretty well. I guess if you dont mind green olives, its worth a try.
:hugs:

Nikki, looking at your chart its really hard to tell exactly when you O'd, but I'm going to guess that you're 3dpo and what you are feeling can be normal stuff for just after O. Your bbs should get better as the days progress but if you're going to get a bfp then it may just get better than worse again. Looks like your temps jumped up nice and high. I'm praying for you to get a beautiful BFP really super soon.

i had my positive opk last friday pics on page 108 hun can u take a look for me please im soooo sure its positive but another pair of eyes would be great congrats on ur :bfp: im sooooooo happy for you xxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Nikki, looking at your chart its really hard to tell exactly when you O'd, but I'm going to guess that you're 3dpo and what you are feeling can be normal stuff for just after O. Your bbs should get better as the days progress but if you're going to get a bfp then it may just get better than worse again. Looks like your temps jumped up nice and high. I'm praying for you to get a beautiful BFP really super soon.

i had my positive opk last friday pics on page 108 hun can u take a look for me please im soooo sure its positive but another pair of eyes would be great congrats on ur :bfp: im sooooooo happy for you xxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance:

ive neva had sore bbs before so dont know what thats all about lol

I can eat like toast crackers like little things its just when i eat a meal but im getting really bored i miss my food lol

I can eat like toast crackers like little things its just when i eat a meal but im getting really bored i miss my food lol

try ginger biscuits hun my sister had problems with keeping things down she didnt like them but they seemed to work thunking if u xxx

Hiya girls. Hope everyone is well :)

Had my early scan this morning, and everything is perfect!!

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/IMG00223-20110512-1231.jpg

Hiya girls. Hope everyone is well :)

Had my early scan this morning, and everything is perfect!!

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/IMG00223-20110512-1231.jpg

oh wow congrats hun and glad all ok xx

Is that TWINS???!??!? It looks like it although I'm no expert lol. So glad everything is well xxx

Lol my thoughts exactly when she showed us the screen, I doubt it very much she said absolutely nothing about the other space.... Looks shifty!! Haha, thanks hun x

She would have said... surely lol.

12 weeks is the next one, so in about 5-6 weeks time. I'm pretty sure it's just my bladder...:wacko:

Lol my thoughts exactly when she showed us the screen, I doubt it very much she said absolutely nothing about the other space.... Looks shifty!! Haha, thanks hun x

Was that from a transvaginal or transabdominal scan?? If it was transvaginal, it could be your bladder. If it was transabdominal - I have no idea. I thought twins when I first saw it too. LOL!!!! Let us know if you get any surprising updates!!!!!

aww mummy glad everything is fine I thought twins when saw the pic

Totally your bladder! LOL I recognize it from the ultrasound during embryo transfer! They'd have told you if you were having twins! Congrats on the good scan, btw!

Hoping everything is okay, 10!

Just got my blood work back from yesterday!!!

HCG of 320 @ 15DPO
Progesterone of 34.1

:dance:

Great numbers rn! Yay!

That does look like two but surely they would have told you. So I'm thinking bladder too.
Congratulations ladies!

10 I hope youre doing good!

My bladder was above baby it really look like twins if id have seen that on my scan id have had a heartattack :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->