Gallery of preggies

Yeah sounds like she is busy. Being a mommy already I totally get that :) Ive just been thinking about her alot and kept meaning to ask you about her :)

RN, Wow, takes a tough person to work agency. Im a CNA, and could never do that. Then again Ive always worked in the mental health side of things. So its MUCh easier to know your patients. But I guess in the ER that wouldnt really matter huh? :D Bet you make good money though.

AFM: Im so over being pregnant girls lol Ive been a busy little bee cleaning the last couple days. Could be nesting, but could also be the sun. I live in Washington state, So when we get even just a little bit of sun it recharges the batteries and I feel great. Problem being little Amelia is very low and I hurt myself being on hands and knees or vacuuming. But there is just so much that DH doesnt do when it comes to deep cleaning. I really want to be able to just sit and enjoy my DD for about a week before I have to get back to life LOL Sometimes my right hip hurts so much I cant go from sitting on the couch to standing. My DH had muscular Distrophy (sp) so he uses a cane to get around and isnt strong enough to pull me up off the floor when I get stuck LOL Ive had to use his cane to get up a couple of times LOL He gets worried that the cane wont be enough and Ill be stuck on the floor lol when amelia moves I feel it more in my pelvic area instead of my belly, So I keep thinking she is gonna move funny and bust my waters :rofl: 31 days until my DD Im really starting to get excited....just after 36 weeks is when I had DS....fo I kinda have fx that Ill go between 36-37 weeks again.

10 I am so sorry your going through this. xxx

BB is it possible that you O aroung cd 85 and got a implantation dip on cd96?? just curiious with how you been feeling...

How is everyone I get on and read but dnt post much its hard to type one handed. lol

im not sure bout ovulation hun as my cycles are soo difficult to work out one minute they short next they long well in my local supermarket monday i came over all dizzy and felt sick then i collapsed my legs just gae way then tuesday same feeling again the first time scared me enough so went to dr she took my blood pressur twice once sat down then when i stood up my bloodpressure dropped to 123/84 she then did a load of balance tests and sed my balance was absolutely fine ???
then she sed that the blood presssure, dizzyiness and sickness are all early signs of pregnancy i explained that i would only b 8dpo at the point i went to dr she sed she wants to rule prgnancy in or out then she will arrange for blood tests to look into why blood pressure drops im soooooo confused no positive pregnancy tests yet so dont think o occured cd85 x

ok soi caved lol
here is todays test i have marked where i think i see a line but not sure
IMAG0502.jpg

BB - I really think I see a line on there! Will you be testing again tomorrow? xxx

Baby Hopes - LMAO!!! I love your little smiley with the orange comment. :rofl:

I did get my results back today. They were 5662. Not as high as they could have been but doctor doesn't seem concerned. I was a wreck today, crying all day. But my doc got on the phone and reassured me that everything was fine as far as he was concerned but if I wanted to have my levels checked again tomorrow just for peace of mind then he would be happy to do it. (Because Im leaving tomorrow afternoon for vacation and will be gone for 10 days - what a way to spend my vacation...worrying....UGH)
So I go back in the morning.
Hoping they're still going up. He said that he knows textbooks say that they should double every 48hrs but its not exact and the numbers fluctuate.
I know it should have made me feel better, but Im still going crazy about it.
Im not bleeding or cramping, so thats a good thing.
If Im in GA and I start to bleed or cramp real bad I'll just go to the ER. Hopefully I don't have to do that.
And Im praying when I go to the doc on May 31 I'll see my little bean's ticking heartbeat!!!

North of Atlanta...I think. Thats terrible, I dont even know exactly where its at. Thats why I have the hubby. :)

I live north of Atlanta! I live in Loganville! Ask him if he knows where that is!

I definitely will!!!! That doesn't sound familiar to me, but Im sure he would know. Ive l ived in Florida my whole life....Im sheltered! Hahaha.

Well we have only been in Georgia a year so I still don't know my way around here!

Yeah....visiting the in-laws!!! They're so excited about the baby!!!
I wish we could just move to GA, thats our goal eventually. I HATE Florida!!! Ive lived here too long. Im a country girl, not a city girl! LOL!

You know, I just did some more research and I dont know why I have it my head that its supposed to double every 48hrs. UGH!!! I frustrate myself.

I found this online....

"Normal" Doubling Time

hCG levels

Doubling Time

Under 1200 mIU/ml - 31-72 hours

Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml - 72-96 hours

Over 6000 mIU/ml - more than 96 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads