Gallery of preggies

My internet is down at home, gonna work on that. Just had ultrasound, possible ectopic on rt. ovary. She kept asking if I have any pain, had more last week than now. I am stalling at the hosp thinking if it's as urgent as she acted maybe the radiologist would look at it asap and I'd hear back from my ob. I hate to get all the way home to have to come right back.

I really hope everything works out sweetie and I hope you don't need surgery.

10 im thinkin of u hunni xxx
hows everyone doin ok i hope xx
afm i was in my local supermarket today stood at the till when i came over very dizzy and sick then collapsed at the checkout wtf im not sure what going on and i hope it dont happen again it scared the crap out of me :-(

That is scary Nikki. I hope that doesn't happen again. Your chart is looking good, can't wait to see your bfp.

I feel so ridiculously fine it's not even funny. I cried enough yesterday and today it's almost just business. I didn't even cry at the ultrasound, and I was by myself. I think I was pshyched up to do it. I told her it's okay, I know it's not good we just need to make sure I'm safe and she was okay with telling me what she saw and I appreciate that.

The ultrasound tech acted so worried. I waited around to see if they called back soon. I finally got impatient and just texted my dr. I should have done that a long time ago. He said he really didn't think it is an ectopic, that all ectopics can resolve on their own anyway. Since we know the beta is dropping, we should watch that and see what happens. So we did another today, I'm hoping it's under 200, I'm ready to get this over with now.

Next cycle we can't ttc though and that will be really weird, the thought of preventing seems totally strange. So, right now, I'm waiting on my next beta result. According to my peesticks, it doesn't look like it's going down that fast now. You can see the new pics on my chart, I don't want to post them because it seems kinda depressing but it's really not because it's necessary to get another chance. I want it to drop fast and get on with things.

I'll update soon.

Well I think I had posted a while back that I had went to ER and was told I had a pinched nerve. Well I made it into an orthopedic dr today because work would not let me come back until this was resolved. So turns out I dont have a pinched nerve, I have in basic terms a Bulging Disk he used a fancy word for it but honestly cannot remeber what it was. So for now i have to have pain meds which I have to get through my OB. Then have I have the baby, I have to see a nuero surgeon and get xrays and an MRI he didnt want to risk that with me being pregnant. He said phyiscally therapy would be useless at this point because I have NO reflex in my left arm.

SO I have been put on restrictions NO work unless its light duty which at my work being a CNA there is no such thing as light duty and I have a 5lb weight restriction on my left arm.

ON a side not I am so freaking tired today! lol and I guess I am officially in 3rd tri

10 I'm so sorry youre going through all of this.

Mal I hope you feel better.

10 :hugs: I hope your hcg drops fast so you can get on with life and TTC if that is what you choose. I am glad they don't think you will need surgery. :hugs:

Mal - Sorry about your back. That sucks. I'm glad you have an answer. I hope they get it fixed quickly after the baby. That is going to be a hard restriction to follow with a newborn.

AFM- I started my new job today. Just orientation won't start on the floor until Monday. I have orientation and Computer training all week! Going to be a very long week! I am pretty sure I felt baby move today. It felt like baby did a back flip and it really caught me off guard. Made me giggle really!

yes it will be hard but honestly baby comes first and I think it will be very hard to set her down when she gets here

Well I think I had posted a while back that I had went to ER and was told I had a pinched nerve. Well I made it into an orthopedic dr today because work would not let me come back until this was resolved. So turns out I dont have a pinched nerve, I have in basic terms a Bulging Disk he used a fancy word for it but honestly cannot remeber what it was. So for now i have to have pain meds which I have to get through my OB. Then have I have the baby, I have to see a nuero surgeon and get xrays and an MRI he didnt want to risk that with me being pregnant. He said phyiscally therapy would be useless at this point because I have NO reflex in my left arm.

SO I have been put on restrictions NO work unless its light duty which at my work being a CNA there is no such thing as light duty and I have a 5lb weight restriction on my left arm.

ON a side not I am so freaking tired today! lol and I guess I am officially in 3rd tri

Mal,

I know exactly what you need that should make you feel so much better!!! I've been through this before with a back injury and my father actually just went through this with his neck. Its called a herniated disk.
You don't need physical therapy or surgery....you need to go see a chiropractor, preferably one that is familiar with working with pregnant patients.
You need some adjustments and some traction. That should help a lot!!!! It did wonders for me when I hurt myself. I not only had a herniated disk, I had rotated 2 of my lumbar vertebrae to one side. Hurt like heck!!!! My family has always gone to the same chirpractor so I trusted him 100% and in a few weeks he had me back to normal.
Being pregnant kind of complicates things. Especially the pain med thing, because you will probably need some mild pain meds to get you through.
Talk to your doc about seeing a chiropractor or search one out on your own.
Trust me, I was threatened with neurosurgeons and the whole nine yards and I said HELL NO!!!! LOL!!! And so did my dad! Hahaha. Like father, like daughter.
P.S. my father had the same problem with losing the reflexes and use of his arm, left arm actually. Now he's fine. All thanks to the chiropractor.
The neuro doc wanted to do surgery but it really wasn't necessary and Im glad he didn't do it.

Hope that helps you ..... just trying to let you know your options.....

Double check with your OB, because Im not sure but I think you can have an MRI while pregnant. Its just magnets, not radiation.

Hope you feel better soon!!!!! :hugs:

10 :hugs: I hope your hcg drops fast so you can get on with life and TTC if that is what you choose. I am glad they don't think you will need surgery. :hugs:

Mal - Sorry about your back. That sucks. I'm glad you have an answer. I hope they get it fixed quickly after the baby. That is going to be a hard restriction to follow with a newborn.

AFM- I started my new job today. Just orientation won't start on the floor until Monday. I have orientation and Computer training all week! Going to be a very long week! I am pretty sure I felt baby move today. It felt like baby did a back flip and it really caught me off guard. Made me giggle really!

Are you a nurse??? Or in healthcare?? Just curious, thats what it sounds like.
Congrats on the new job!!!!!

I am scared to death of a chiropractor lol

Mal, is your back problem related to your pregnancy? Maybe it'll get better after she's born.

I agree, I've seen where women have had mri's while pregnant, even to see baby's position and check the uterine scar after having a uterine rupture.

Sweet Alida, I'm so happy you got your new job. I hope you love it.

Ladies, I'm scared to death. This ultrasound today, and I thought everything was going to be okay because my betas are dropping. NOT!!! My dh texted my dr, my betas are going up again, it was 330 2 days ago and now it's 390 and taken 30 minutes early so it's not the time difference or anything. It should be going down, I was hoping for at least 200 and it went the other way.

I think my dr is just trying to not get me all worried, he keeps saying he doesn't think it's an ectopic. In the same breath he's said it over and over again(texting my dh) if I have pain or bleeding to go to the ER. I have no pain, but now I'm looking for it. I had more pain a week ago than I do now. I feel nauseous but I have for a while now. Do cramps count as pain? I'd have been in a long time ago. What else can they do, the ultrasound showed nothing. Why can't they just give me the ectopic med and let this be over with. There's no baby in there, today is 6 weeks and 2 days, they should have been able to see something. I won't feel guilty taking those meds without a baby.

I don't know where to go for info. Where's Megg?

no its not pregnancy related, I hurt myself at work

lol Im with you mal! I had to do traction with my eldest daughter because of my headaches while pregnant. man that thing was straight out of a horror movie LOL And I've never dont it myself but watching them crack someones neck scares the heck outta me...and it isnt even MY neck! lol BUT if it can save you from back surgery, I think it ould be worth at least looking into. Plus they may be able to help before you give birth so you arent in pain longer then you have to be :)

10,*edit* well everything I typed really doesnt count anymore with the new numbers. I wish I could be there to at least hold your hand while they figure out what is going on. Maybe 6 weeks IS a bit early to see anything. I know its hard, But try to be a little positive. I have faith that everything will work out the way its meant too :hugs: I know it doesnt really mean anything right now, as your looking for answers. I really wish I had some for you...I truly do

Amanda, I'm all freaked out and scared and I need to get doped up on some Ambien and sleep off this bad dream. I haven't taken any since right before my last mc.

Mal, your hormones make your bones move, it loosens all the cartilage. I'm having spelling issues and had to look up how to spell that. Anyway, maybe when you have your baby everything will go back into place. I would think a chiropractor would help, but even more right after she's born before things tighten back up. Let them tighten back up in the right place, if that makes sense.

maybe that would work for you, a cup of tea and a ambien, get a good nights sleep. With me, even if I took the ambien if I were in enough pain I would wake up. So maybe thats the best thing for you. It wont solve anything but it will let you let you rest, and I think right now thats the best thing for it. You'll only drive yourself mad by symptom watching anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->