Gallery of preggies

Amanda, you're so close. Can't wait to hear your birth story.

Reeds, I've been wondering about Cami too.

Rn, I think your numbers look great. I really think you are in great shape and your baby will be perfect.

Babyhopes, you crack me up. Congrats on your little orange.

Claire, love the pic your baby seems to be smiling.

Nikki, your chart looks great, still looks like you o'd so that's really good. I see a light something on your test. Are they One Step tests? Keep poas I love to watch those lines appear.

Well, can I forget about me and go to sleep? Beta yesterday was 363. So the last 4 have all been 2 days apart and to compare. It was 503 and then we changed labs, then 335, 396, now 363. Not changing much lately. Had a second ultrasound today. She wouldn't say what is on my ovary is a baby. She said they can't tell a cyst from a gestational sac on the ovary because it looks the same. She said what's inside the cyst appears to be shaped as a fetus but has no cardiac activity, so basically baby is on my ovary and is no longer alive. That sounds terrible but it couldn't have lived there and I could be in danger if it got too big there. No change in size since Monday so that's kinda good too. She said my ovary could rupture. Also in my uterus there was a perfect tiny but very distinct circle. She didn't mention it, measured quickly and moved on. I'm going to get that report tomorrow, they will give me a disk with the pics too so I will be able to look more carefully. It was way smaller than what I remember seeing with the babies. I'm guessing it's a pseudo sac common with ectopics.

Tomorrow at 9:30am I go for a shot of methotrexate. It will stop the growth of whatever cells are continuing to produce the hcg. I will also be given cytotec, it should make me miscarry pretty quickly. That's the plan, soon my nightmare will be over.

Sorry to be a bummer. Hugs.

10 - Im so sorry. My prayers are with you for a safe and speedy process.
I know its sad, but you're right, that was a very dangerous situation.
Im glad at least now you know what is going on.
:hugs:

10 so sorry you are going through this. I had to take cytotec with my last mc, it wasn't to horrible. I hope things get better for you.

I don't think the physical part could ever be hard enough to surpass the emotional part. I 'm worried about pain, but I'm not sure I could even feel it at this point.

im sorry your going through this 10. :(

well tonight i must OMG my legs hurt lol, since i am not working anymore I gotta make money someone how so started offering photoshoots again and did a shoot today and not sure if that is why my legs hurt or sitting in movie theater chair for an hour or so is what has made my legs sore but they freaking hurt. I am now sitting in my recliner with my fit UP! ouchie

and I wish my little lily bug would stay outta my crotch

Sorry if that sounded unsympathetic. I meant the physical pain wasnt that bad. Of course the emotional pain is so much worse. Sorry again.:hugs:

10 im so sorry for wots happened to u. U av been t here and helped so many of us and im sorry it didnt work out I wish u luck

Here's what i think------> :wohoo::fool::happydance:

Im sooooo Happy today :) No reason....well apart from 174 days till im a mummy! :fool::happydance:

Not soooo sure as bleeding just started neva mind always this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->