Gallery of preggies

Well ladies.....

I woke up this morning and something just didn't feel right. I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding. Not bright red bleeding, kind of pinkish but it is still worrying me.
Im going to call the doctor and see if I can go in today. Office doesn't open for another hour. Im hoping they'll tell me my HCG from yesterday was fine and everything is ok.
But I never had any kind of bleeding with my son and something just doesn't feel right. So, my heart is kind of broken at the moment. :(
I'll let you all know what happens at the doctors if I can get in.

Went to the doctor this morning, they saw me right away. I found out that my HCG levels yesterday at 20DPO were 3288 !!!! They're doubling every 36hrs!
There was no more bleeding by time I got to the doctor. I hope he doesn't think I was crazy. He did a scan and I got to see the sac. I'll try and upload the pic later.
I have to go back tomorrow for more bloodwork just to make sure my levels are still rising but he says everything looks good and to stay positive. He said what he saw on the U/S was exactly what he should see for 5wks 1day.

He said he could see where there was still a little more blood left in the uterus on the U/S and that it could come out or it could be absorbed. He thinks it was just the blood that didn't come out from implantation.

So Im keeping my FX that my levels go up like they should.

Glad t's all good news for you RN! Hope baby is a good ol sticky one! xxx

Glad everythings ok RN,i had minr bleeding at 5 weeks and everythings fine.

I felt baby today I am still in shock im even pregnant :haha:

Here's the pic I got of my little bean!

Attachments

• ducky1.jpg
    ducky1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 14
awww its a whittle bean! 9 months takes way to long to make a baby! lol

well i decided to take a trip 2 my dr as i had the same dizzy feelinand sicy feeling today she done a bunch of balance tests and took my blood pressre twice once sitting down and then she took it when i stood up my blood pressure dropped to 124/83 when i stood mmmmm all my balance was fine so she reccommends a pregnancy test i explained to her im poss 8dpo how strange how r u all anyway hope ur all ok xx

Hello ladies.

Im getting withdrawal symptoms of not aving a decent meal :(

10 I am so sorry your going through this. xxx

BB is it possible that you O aroung cd 85 and got a implantation dip on cd96?? just curiious with how you been feeling...

How is everyone I get on and read but dnt post much its hard to type one handed. lol

10 - How are things going??? Have you had your blood drawn again or had a scan?
Hope you're ok. :hugs:

RN glad doctor said everything looked good. that is always scary.

10 :hugs:

How is everyone else?

10 :hugs: I hope your hcg drops fast so you can get on with life and TTC if that is what you choose. I am glad they don't think you will need surgery. :hugs:

Mal - Sorry about your back. That sucks. I'm glad you have an answer. I hope they get it fixed quickly after the baby. That is going to be a hard restriction to follow with a newborn.

AFM- I started my new job today. Just orientation won't start on the floor until Monday. I have orientation and Computer training all week! Going to be a very long week! I am pretty sure I felt baby move today. It felt like baby did a back flip and it really caught me off guard. Made me giggle really!

Are you a nurse??? Or in healthcare?? Just curious, thats what it sounds like.
Congrats on the new job!!!!!

Thanks RN. Yes I'm a nurse. I will be working with adults for the first time in my life and I'm scared to death! LOL. I've only worked pediatrics in the past. I'll be working on the surgical floor until the baby is born then crossed trained in L&D and NICU after I go back from Mat. Leave. So excited to get cross trained! Your ER right?

10 are they going to do another US since your numbers went up? I'd rather be safe than sorry that it's not ectopic. :hugs:

Yeah, I work in the ER. I work for an agency so I get to pick when I work and when I dont. They wanted me to sign a contract and I said heck no. LOL!!! I dont want to have to work every other weekend like all ERs make you do if you're on staff.
So, I chose agency. It works with our crazy schedules and it allows me to be there with my son when he doesn't have school.

I get my bloodwork back tomorrow. Im praying for an HCG of at least 6000. If it's at least that high, I'll be ok. It should technically be a little higher I think, but I'll be good with 6000. LOL!!!!

I just realized your EDD is 11/11/11..... THATS AWESOME!!

Hey sandy ho is cami doing? havent heard from her in some time...

I guess ok...I text her the other day to ask how she was and thats all she said. I couldn't get her to engage in conversation so I am guessing little Caleb is keeping her really busy.

Yeah, I work in the ER. I work for an agency so I get to pick when I work and when I dont. They wanted me to sign a contract and I said heck no. LOL!!! I dont want to have to work every other weekend like all ERs make you do if you're on staff.
So, I chose agency. It works with our crazy schedules and it allows me to be there with my son when he doesn't have school.

I get my bloodwork back tomorrow. Im praying for an HCG of at least 6000. If it's at least that high, I'll be ok. It should technically be a little higher I think, but I'll be good with 6000. LOL!!!!

I just realized your EDD is 11/11/11..... THATS AWESOME!!

Hey RN I'm sure your numbers will be great. But I understand being nervous to get them back. My numbers were slow to rise and the doc kept telling me I'd MC but I guess they are not always right! :D Thankfully.
Yes. My EDD is 11/11/11 but I won't deliver on the day. I had a C-section last time and will probably schedule another this time. We will see how the pregnancy progresses. Who knows maybe I'll be able to do VBAC??? I highly doubt I'll have the baby on that day! But it's neat to tell my EDD! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->