Gallery of preggies

I never took maca. I was gonna take it as last resort but I took soy and got pregnant first cycle with it

Just wanted to check in and say hi! Haven't had time to read through, been watching all 4 kids by myself and getting packed for the 1300 mile move next week. And all while breastfeeding and dealing with thrush. I am down 16lbs below my prepregnancy weight, so I am excited about that. Hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully have time to catch up soon.

congratulations on team pink!!! I hope and hope that I am too!!! :)

So yesterday lily bug had some serious hiccups and normallyI feel them in my hoohoo and well I guess she decided to have a rolling fest in there cause I could feel her head hiccuping in my rib cage lol

im a fricking ADVOCADOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fool:

https://img146.imageshack.us/img146/337/g122785avocado.jpg

Look at how quick you ladies are progressing! OMG!

Thinking of 10... I came to check on her. I'm devastated for her! :( After talking with her, I was worried this would happen with the way the doctors didn't seem to want to do anything and insisted on "waiting"... Totally unnecessary and uncalled for! Sending her healing thoughts!

well my day has totally sucked. I had my glucose test today which made me feel like crap. Went to dr and found out I failed test and now been diagnosed with gestational diabetes OH joy for me... I barely faily literally like 1 point. But they gave me an US due some pressure and cramps I have had so I got to see my cute little lily bug and she is so cute and has cute little chubby cheeks. I will post photos later when I am home. I am just really tired and stressed.... this sucks

its oka, just gotta deal with this GD.

So sorry 10!

Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone. I don't have internet access and it's not often I can get out with my laptop to an area where there is free wifi. Anyway....things are going well. Had an ultrasound last Friday (at 13w3d) and they said baby measured 14w2d, so apparently it's growing well!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Katie, thanks for posting for me. I hope I didn't text you in the wee morning hours. I don't even remember it. I'm sorry.

I don't understand what happened, I don't understand why this happened or even how. I don't understand how they didn't see it on the ultrasound, not even the one they did at the er. I saw the pics during the surgery. It was huge, took up most of my tube. The dr said it was very large. My tube was stretched so tightly it was already dying off. It wasn't completly burst open but he said it was ruptured, it was bleeding if different spots. All I can think of is my baby was in there and I just willfully murdered my baby. I know it couldn't live there but still. I wanted to rescue my baby and I couldn't do anything at all. If they had done my betas like I had been demanding I would have had the shot 4 days sooner. It would have had 6 days to work instead of only 2. I guess treating an ectopic at 6w6d is too late. I was reassured by my lower numbers that it had to have already stopped growing but I was wrong. The dr made 4 holes, he made one more than planned because scar tissue was in the way. He also did a d&c, got shaved all weird, I have almost no bleeding still, haven't worn a pad since the hospital. My beta was 330 something at the er, it was 29 today. I haven't been taking my pain meds, they make me all itchy. I still have off and on fevers that I'm a bit worried about. If it goes over 100 again I'm going back in. I have an appt on Monday and another beta a week from today. I know the nurse who kept lowing and putting me off got fired. My dr saw me at the hosp for labs and pulled me aside to tell me. He seemed relieved. But it doesn't make it better. I lost an important body part because she was screening what she told my dr. I understood I would lose the baby but this was just senseless. My birthday is this weekend, at 41 I realize my chances are quickly diminishing anyway, now cut that in half. Not sure there is much sense in trying but I'll never prevent.

Thanks for listening and all of the prayers and well wishes.

Braij, good luck on your move. On the kellymom site there was a link to another site from a Canadian doctor and it had all kinds of info about thrush and breastfeeding. I had it with my last baby and it was the most painful breastfeeding experience I've ever had. I begged my dr to follow the protocol
on his site and it really did work. It just wasn't worth the months of suffering until then. Stay on top of it, let me know if you need me to look it up for you. Get well soon.

Mal, hope your legs get better but more importantly you should convince your sweet Lilybug to flip over. :). I think your gd will work out just stay away from the sugary stuff.

Great doubling rn.

Babyhopes, you are so adorable.

Amanda, your tummy was just all sucked in from resting. I bet after you got up your muscles relaxed and your bump came back. It's kinda amazing how it does that though.

Megg, thanks for checking on me. You are right, it was senseless and absolutely unbelievable. I can't believe I had to beg to be checked and monitored for ectopic. I was neglected despite my best efforts. I screamed it from the rooftops and was ignores. One lost a job but it doesn't compare or make it better. I'll just be quiet before I get all worked up again.

Nikki, hope you're taking your maca and soy.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->