Gallery of preggies

Oh I would cry! To soon. I am hoping its just me getting sick. Will wait a few days and see how I feel.

ewww I dunno If I could handle that. But yes its possible, long as you've had a cycle! You would very much have your hands full thats for sure!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Full term today! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Spent about a hour on my ball last night watching "the Rite" scary movie btw! By the time I got off it my pelvis hurt so bad I couldnt walk. Took a good 10 min for everything to calm down enough for me just to move my legs. It was the strangest thing. But still no "real" contractions:dohh:

congrats on full term.

it can happen hun my friends 18 weeks pregnant with a 25 week old baby!!

Hey Ladies

10 Keeping you in my prayers girlie so sorry for all has happened..

Brai I got 2 kids that are 12 months apart..It was rough but worth it..hardest part was having 2 in diapers at once..

Amanda not much longer sweets..I can't wait to get that call..bounce away darlin..Amelia will be here before you know it...

when do you girls find out what your having?

Mal I have GD also..I have put on so much weight and baby is big also but she is breech..Its very possiable i will end up with c section either a she don't turn or b due to her weight as I am very small and can't deliever over 8 pounds..I am also having a hard time with the whole diet thing..I got back on the tenth to another test to see if diet is controlling the sugar if not then i go to pills..

Does anyone know how gd effects the baby..I have read alot about how it effects me but other than large babies i can't really find anything as im more worried about her than my self..

Wish I could disable your google while your pregnant Mari LOL Ive only heard of large babies. :hugs:

i have not put on alot of weight, i lost weight in first tri. but I barely failed test. So i dont know. They had to do a quick US to check babies fluid cause I thought I was leaking. But did not check weight

on another note I am so fed up with unreliable friends.

Lost pretty much ALL of my friends when I had my daughter because of that mal. I was 21 at the time and they were just not at the same point as I was. They didnt understand that I just couldnt pick up and go like they could anymore. It sucks sometimes :hugs: sorry

amanda mal its kind of the same here..I felt a bit of jealous last night when my best friend went out on the town with out me..Ya know it was kind of our thing to go out and she went out with other peeps..I know it sounds stupid but she didn't even invite me like i would have went but still..I was so jealous lol..Things have kind of shifted in the wrong direction as far as friends go here but I guess its kind of the way it is..

ya it sucks cause me and another friend had asked her to go to the lake and she said she didnt have the gas and then she posted on her FB that she was going some where that is even farther away then the lake which kinda is frustrating.

hey girls wel so glad af finished well she finished a few days ago been takin maca days 2-7 i think gosh i cant remember if that right lol when shall i start opking ??? i thought from cd10 maybe what do you think how are you all loveya lots xx

:happydance: Still sitting very low but sticking out more then a couple days ago :) YAY for Full Term

Attachments

• 37 weeks.jpg
    37 weeks.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Mommyof2 happy 37 weeks!! You look adorable.

Gunner is 2 months today here are new pics

Laying at church with his belly out. LOL
gunnerchurch.jpg

First time in bumbo
bunboo.jpg

my 2 boys..Dylan & Gunner
2boys1.jpg

LOL he sounds really cute! I can't believe Gunner is already 2months old! 2 years seems forever away but yet I know it goes so fast.

Oh it does it goes by WAY to fast. I tell him all the time that it is his fault he is getting a little sister "cause with as cute as he is, how could we not make another one just like him?" lol Plus my daughter loves being a big sister :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->