Gallery of preggies

Hey guys my internet is out right now so I am posting from oh's phone. I just could not stand not coming to bnb lol I hate not havn my internet. Went to the lake yesterday and it was awesome!!! But came home and did some major cleaning and could not walk by the time I was done. Today has been good just hoooootttt!!!! Anyways things are moving along

ur gonna need it u need all ur energy to push ur LO out lol

LOL been losing plug all day. but really no pain to speak of. So we shall see :) although Im loosing enough plug to get excited :)

LOL ME EITHER!! lol Im so excited to see what she looks like. Plus I might be odd but I kinda enjoy getting a day or two off...even if it is in the hospital LOL I know Im a loon lol

Im thinking the same hun lol a few days in hospital away from everything lol.

When i had summer they wanted to keep me in just to keep a eye on things but i didnt want to stay but wish i did now cus i was so tired lol

I enjoy not having to worry about the kids or who is cooking dinner lol People come to me...Its nice LOL but then again by the time I do get to go home Im excited to be home lol

Mummylove! Look at your baby!!!! He or she looks perfect just like a baby. It's so exciting.

Amanda, Amelia looks more ready from the side view but I've never seen you from the front. She looks way bigger from the front than the side. I'm sure it won't be long now. I can't wait, I'm excited for you.

My dh and I have been talking, he wants me to put together everything in writing that happened. We are going to ask the hospital to waive the fees from the surgery. Because they fired the nurse it looks as though they are admitting guilt. If they waive the fees that would make it easier to continue to ttc, which we won't stop now anyway but still.

Nothing going on here yet on the ttc end. I'm not bleeding anymore but I still have 4 holes in my tummy that are certainly not closed and healed. They didn't stitch them shut but used a glue. I had an allergic reaction to the glue and had hives around each incision. The hives are almost gone, these little holes are going to leave marks. Not that it matters.

Megg, can you tell me anything about Estrace? My dr gave it to me for cd7-14. I'm not doing it this time, I can't tell exactly what cd I'm on. I love your new pic too.

Braij, how are you feeling.

Babyhopes, again you are cracking me up.

It seems I have caught a bug, been in bed and sick for 2 days. I'm just glad it wasn't last week. Others have been sick too but it seems I got it worse, guessing my system is just messed up from everything.

All the talk about hospital stays. I'm always anxious to get home bu I understand what you are saying completely. I was ready to stay and rest after my last one but when he was transferred to a nicu in another town I begged to be discharged after just over 24 hours and a c section at that. I would have loved to just stayed and snuggled. If you can stay, I'd totally milk that for all it's worth.

Nite ladies. Hope you have an awesome birth story for us in the morning Amanda. Go get busy and dtd or something. :). Nite.

LOL TMI but we started early in hopes that things would get started early :D

Its thanks to u 10 I got pregnant the first cycle of taking soy :) I do think if i didnt take would i of still got pregnant but suppose will never no lol

Hope u are doing better 10

Losing more plug today and getting kinda crampy this evening. BUT not getting excited. yet....

Mummylove! Look at your baby!!!! He or she looks perfect just like a baby. It's so exciting.

Amanda, Amelia looks more ready from the side view but I've never seen you from the front. She looks way bigger from the front than the side. I'm sure it won't be long now. I can't wait, I'm excited for you.

My dh and I have been talking, he wants me to put together everything in writing that happened. We are going to ask the hospital to waive the fees from the surgery. Because they fired the nurse it looks as though they are admitting guilt. If they waive the fees that would make it easier to continue to ttc, which we won't stop now anyway but still.

Nothing going on here yet on the ttc end. I'm not bleeding anymore but I still have 4 holes in my tummy that are certainly not closed and healed. They didn't stitch them shut but used a glue. I had an allergic reaction to the glue and had hives around each incision. The hives are almost gone, these little holes are going to leave marks. Not that it matters.

Megg, can you tell me anything about Estrace? My dr gave it to me for cd7-14. I'm not doing it this time, I can't tell exactly what cd I'm on. I love your new pic too.

Braij, how are you feeling.

Babyhopes, again you are cracking me up.

It seems I have caught a bug, been in bed and sick for 2 days. I'm just glad it wasn't last week. Others have been sick too but it seems I got it worse, guessing my system is just messed up from everything.

All the talk about hospital stays. I'm always anxious to get home bu I understand what you are saying completely. I was ready to stay and rest after my last one but when he was transferred to a nicu in another town I begged to be discharged after just over 24 hours and a c section at that. I would have loved to just stayed and snuggled. If you can stay, I'd totally milk that for all it's worth.

Nite ladies. Hope you have an awesome birth story for us in the morning Amanda. Go get busy and dtd or something. :). Nite.

Its an estrogen supplement. What's his reasoning for giving it to you? And, why those days? Did he say what he's trying to treat with it? Google was no help, and I've never had to use estrogen supplements. I'll find out what I can though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->