Gallery of preggies

I put this in my journal, but instead of making you go look for it Yesterday was nearly 80 degrees. I know that doesnt seem hot to some, but for where I live it hasnt been that hot since LAST summer! So I couldnt get cool to save my life. Had the back door open the floor fan and the celling fan going. Then started having period cramping REALLY bad. it was a constant dull ache. As much as I tried to not get excited I got a bit excited, the pain was so much worse then it had been the last few days.... Also with the pain I have been losing bits of plug the last two days as well.

Went to bed after a half hour on my ball....Didnt think I would be able to fall asleep. But I did. Every time I woke up I was in quite a bit of pain and had to use the restroom. Sometime in the night I had the urge to go poo but nothing happened. So now Im thinking well maybe it will happen!

Well woke up this moring..still having a bit of pain but not what it was last night. LO has also managed to drop even MORE if thats possible. I have a VERY deep belly button, and this baby is trying her best to make it poke out lol Got up to use the restroom and had to poo...now you gotta ask yourself when is a poo a clear out and when is it just a poo.....I am so over being pregnant LOL

Im 38 weeks today(ticker is off by one day) and next doc apt is tues. I hope that if Im still around he will do a proper sweep. He only did what he called a "mini" sweep last week.

Clare, awwwww

megg, charmed <3

Sam, Do you get a scan on the 24th?

I sure hope so. I try to not get very excited...But its so hard not too!! Plus I would rather go into labor during the day, and not in the middle of the night. My mom is having to drive a hour and a half to watch the kids. So I would rather her drive in the day and not night

Dont jinx about that lol I always said i didnt want to go into labour in night and looked wot happened to me lol

Sam, Do you get a scan on the 24th?

I dont get a scan no. Its just my 16 week MW appointment which she will just measure my belly and try find babys HB and take bloods i think. I dont av a scan till 21st july which will be my 20 week one

hi girls how ya all doing
claire awesome hb xx
katie where r u ?? xx
megg sorry ur havin hard time wif meds xx
10 my thoughts are wif u xxto evryone else hope ur all doing well xx
afm been quite tearfull lately mis lil sis has been banned form seeing her family my nephew is 7weeks on tuesday and ive seen him 5 times her bf is being a right ass she is sooo scared of him bless her it breaks my heart that she has 2 sneak out to meet us and she cant answer her fone when he is around i wanna scream at him for puttin her through this but i know it will make things worse for her.

13 weeks 5 days bump

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 41
So skinny sam, you and clare both....You two are going to have the cutest baby bumps!!

AFM:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:Im still here and I was in so much pain and so sore this morning. Yup this is me being VERY done

Not as skinny as i used to be b4 i got pregnant with summer lol

Im loving my bump tho :)

How are u mommy anyway

I feel like pooh! DH and I dtd last night hoping to get things started. It got my contractions started, but they stopped. Also my hips are in so much pain. Im having a complaining morning. I told my doctor that I didnt want to be induced if I could help it. but this whole stop start thing is really getting me down. Baby has seemed to move even lower. My son was already two weeks old at this point lol Im just so done. Sorry for the whine but you asked :rofl: I do have a apt tomorrow, so maybe he will do a proper sweep and get things moving. If I go to term I will be so surprised! Im starting to worry about the size of baby too. My DD was 6'7 and my son only 5'10. I smoked with both of them :( DS was born at 36 weeks. This one I havent smoked at all(quit about 3 months before becoming pregnant) and Im already the farthest Ive been EVER. So now Im scared that this baby is going to be like 13lbs or something crazy like that lol

awww hun the end of the pregnancy is always the worse lol

Update from doctors: Im 3cm!! waters are bulging, cervix is now low and soft and baby has dropped even lower. Doc did a proper sweep. It didnt really hurt at all. I think long as your cervix is low enough, its not that bad. Dont get me wrong though, it doesnt feel good either! lol Also I guess my due date was changed at my 8 week US, but no one ever told me! So my Due date is NOT june 19th but in fact is June 21st. I guess it was only a couple of days so they didnt bother with telling me?? So anyhow, doc said that the only reason it matters is because if I elect to be induced I have to be at lest 39 weeks long. So next Tuesday if I havent had my little girl by then, my doc is on call that Thursday, so we will set it up. So if nothing else I will have my baby BY June 16th!! So kinda have a plan and that makes me feel much better. I have been having contractions since my apt though, so fingers crossed Im one of those who goes into labor shortly after a good sweep On a side note, my son was born the 16 of aug...so would be a easy bday to remember lol Also I havent gained any weight in the last three weeks!! YAY so in total Ive only gained 20 pounds. I think Im going really well

Hi everyone, not been on as no internet at home until next week, thats been a month of messing me around now!

Hope you're all well, Mommy really hope she shows in the next few days!!
Everyone's bumps/pics are amazing :)

Got baby's HB on doppler last night and this morning, beating away at 170bpm! Been having lots of girly dreams, and lost 8lbs in 2 weeks through eating healthier :) I'm stoked! Got my 13 week scan on the 21st June, I can't wait!!

Hi everyone, not been on as no internet at home until next week, thats been a month of messing me around now!

Hope you're all well, Mommy really hope she shows in the next few days!!
Everyone's bumps/pics are amazing :)

Got baby's HB on doppler last night and this morning, beating away at 170bpm! Been having lots of girly dreams, and lost 8lbs in 2 weeks through eating healthier :) I'm stoked! Got my 13 week scan on the 21st June, I can't wait!!

Not long to go hun :)

In hospital. 9cm will have a baby soon. Almost didn't get my epi she is moving fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->