Gallery of preggies

Yup, I am very over being pregnant! I cant rust roll in bed....its more of a flop lol Speaking of scary moments. At the doctors today it took him forever to find her HB. Normally he finds it straight off..this time he had to move it around, and even said "come on baby, where are ya" It was near the longest 2 min of my life. I love BnB, dont get me wrong, but it has put alot more fears into me that I wouldnt normally have.

I know, me too!!!! Im terrified now. I can't tell my hubby that or he'd never let me on here again...LOL!!!

I fell while I was cleaning my house when I was 35 weeks pregnant with my son. I slipped on the floor I had just mopped and landed on my side/stomach. I couldn't feel him moving after I fell. Normally I could move my tummy and he would start moving. I freaked out and went to the hospital. I was having mild contractions so I stayed over night. But baby was fine. On the ultrasound they did that night, I was actually able to see him peeing! LOL!!! I said, can't I just stay in and have him now?? Haha. I was like 1 or 2 days ahort of 36 weeks. My doc said if I was 36 weeks he would've just induced me then. Hmph!
But Im glad it didn't work out that way. He induced me at 38 wks because he thought my son was going to be almost 10 lbs if I went full term. My son was 6lbs 14oz when he was born at 38wks. Hahaha.

I can't wait to get to the point where I can feel this one start to move! It seems like its so far away!

OMG scary! Ive nearly slipped a couple times in the shower...But havent fallen. I hope to not be induced. Going into labor on my own seemed alot easier then being induced with my daughter. Im not only looking forward to having my little daughter but Im also looking forward to the hospital stay. Maybe Im a bit nuts, but I enjoy being pampered, and the bonding time I get with my new little one and DH. Its about the only US time we get LOL So when the doc makes me stay a second night , I never say no LOL although by the 2nd full day Im ready to go home to my own bed LOL. Im excited to come on here and show you girls pictures! so many of you have been with me for months. And a couple like katie and mari since BEFORE I was pregnant. lalalalalaso excited. Getting some pain now, but still feel her moving around. so not really having any faith that she will be coming tonight

oooo how exciting mo2 :) today has just been one of those days that makes me rethink why i got pregnant. I am so happy to be pregnant but OH is just not being very supportive for me right now and its pushing me to my limit and cant handle it anymore that everytime he even has this look like he is mad I cry and I cant help it lol stupid hormones.

Guys just dont understand. Its hard for them to get that your in pain, uncomfortable, and ready to scream at any given moment. I found myself taking a "time out" when I got to the point of crying or blowing up. Cause I knew more times then not it was hormones and normally it wouldnt be something that bugged me. Im sorry he is being a jack ass though. Its so hard to not just tell them to F-off and smack em lol :hugs:

well whats messed up is I know we are broke and have no money but I went to WIC today even though I dont want to, to get some assitance since I cannot work. It took THREE hours and he wanted to wait in his car and by the time i got out he started yelling at me like it was my fault it took so long and he said I should of left and that it was stupid and I did it on purpose so he could go make any money I was like why would I do that. UGH

wow...next time he should sit there waiting! Those people take FOREVER had have care as to anyone else time but their own. Im sorry hon...our OH is just being a jerk....for real, I dont know anyone who thinks sitting in that office is fun

My mate is dying to pop shes nearly 41 weeks and shes massive lol she is so grump she wants baby katie out now lol

Hey girls. I haven't deserted you. I've just had a really hard time with this cycle so far. The side effects of my meds have been worse than ever (literally had to take Xanax Fri, Sat, & Sun to stop the nervous tics and anxiety). I'm terrified its still not going to give me my rainbow baby. And, this is my last shot for a good long while. The stress, the money, the meds (which might as well just be called poison... they're not exactly healthy)... Its all too much. I'm off for a year or two if this doesn't work. I can't believe I'm even saying that... but its true. It felt like time for me to check in though. I'm glad you're all progressing well! :thumbup:

I'm so, so, so sorry, 10... I'm furious for you. 1 lost job doesn't compare to a lost body part!

Thought I was going to have amelia last night. Had contractions for about 5 hours after dtd. Also seemed to have a clear out at 134am...out of no where. Hadnt even eaten in 8 hours. But Still here. And SO tiered. Once I finally did fall asleep I was dreaming. So I am a walking zombie today :( Bah...

IM A FRECKING ONION:happydance::fool:

https://img200.imageshack.us/img200/442/oniono.jpg

I was so nervous and scared when I went in. She found the baby straight away and saiid there is the heart beating and then the baby wouldnt stop moving. The babys head was on the left the baby was kicking punching started rolling around rolled on its bell then turned itself so head was on left it just wouldnt keep still it was unreal lol. She finally got the measurements and they av put me forward 3 days so now instead on 12+5 im 13+1. I dont get how i can be that as its been 12+5 since my LMP but she said baby could just be growing a bit faster. She said everything looks fine she didnt rush she was a lovely lady and took her time she checked measurements 3 times and all showed 13+1 so im going by that now. I am so happy my 20 week scan is 21st july so dont seem that far away

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 50
So last night I got a good night sleep! went to sleep pretty much soon as my head hit the pillow. Only got up to use the bathroom about 5-6 times instead of the normal 12 or more lol After being in pain nearly ALL day yesterday off and on, Its kinda strange not being in pain today. Im bummed that the contractions have seemed to stop, but happy to not be in pain....Maybe this is the calm before the storm?? lol We are get to get 75 degree weather this weekend. Would be just my luck to be enjoying it from a hospital bed :rofl:

Clare what kinda of onion are you? I bet a sweet onion :D

Sam AWWWW, little bubs looks cute! I bet s/he will be just as cute as summer! Is summer excited yet?

Ohh but I bet once your belly REALLY starts sticking out :D Its so much fun watching them try to figure out how you've gotten a baby stuck in your belly lol I just tell my son that she is in my belly button! He is forever poking it lol :rofl:

new bump pics thought my bump looked pretty cute today :cloud9: Plus look I have hair LOL (its always up)

Attachments

• 37 +4.jpg
    37 +4.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 37+4 2.jpg
    37+4 2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads