Gallery of preggies

Huge belly!!!!!

https://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1760/17weeks.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yes cute belly! just you wait love! lol it will get bigger, and when you think your gonna split and you just couldnt get ANY bigger......you will LOL

my belly hurts ugh lol kinda sore

https://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1996/stuffwq.jpg
The things i got so far.
The bunny and top blanket is knitted by my nan the other blanket by my step mum,the
and the other knitted outfit is made my my Boss

Babyhopes, you are so funny. Your tummy muscles look lie they are moving out of the way. Your baby will start growing fast now.

Nikki, you can keep taking the maca, it's soy you take on certain days.

Thanks Mari. I don't know much about gd but did you read how it can make her blood sugar low right after she's born? Her body will make extra insulin to bring down the extra sugar she's getting. It makes sense to do your best to keep it within the better ranges. Also, can it affect the amniotic fluid levels? I don't know.

Amanda, you are super close. I dontthink you look that big for 37 weeks at all. I'm sure you feel huge. You look great.

Braij, it is possible. You are still breastfeeding full time right? Have you had af yet? I hope you feel better soon.

Reeds, Gunner looks awesome. He's so sweet, I wish I could just pick him up right through the computer. He looks so snuggly.

I go for hopefully my last beta tomorrow. I expect that it's all the way down. The day before yesterday I barely had a visible line. Physically, I'm healing fine. One incision of the 4 is red around it and super itchy. It doesn't look like infection, it looks like I'm allergic to something.

Nite.

Not constant pain nope. I do have pains from time to time. and my hips hurt ALL the time. But not contractions. With my daughter I was at 2 cm for two weeks before the decided to induce LOL

Not constant pain nope. I do have pains from time to time. and my hips hurt ALL the time. But not contractions. With my daughter I was at 2 cm for two weeks before the decided to induce LOL

With summer i went to the hospital at 10-45 on the saturday night cus i was getting pain and they checked me i was 1 cm they gave me pain killers and said make sure my bag is ready cus they might be seeing me again that night lol So i went home got into bed and just couldnt sleep i just rested pains got abit more intense OH got in bed about 3 and i had to get up cus my tummy was really hurting so i had a cold bath lol i got out and bk into bed and my OH said i was freezing and shaking lol. around 4am i woke OH up cus i knew something was happening pains was every 5 mins I was sick 2 b4 we left. We got to hospital about 4-30am they checked me i was 3cm i was in so much pain lol then 8am was 5cm and the rest happened quickly she was born at 8-50 :)

this is at 6 weeks
https://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1843/6w5dk.jpg
17 weeks
https://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1760/17weeks.jpg

Babyhope great bump!

Mommyof2 ooohh so exciting not long now...did you go quickly with your first?

Sam, Oh I sure hope so. I have a feeling its going to be a few days yet. Ive been dreaming about contractions and BF then I wake up and Im all upset that nothing is happening LOL

Clare, Your bump looks fantastic! its so neat and cute!

Sandi, With my daughter I was induced, and it wsa 8 hours start to finish. With my son, water broke, and about 40 min later contractions started hot and heavy. Was about 6 hours start to finish. Im not really worried about fast. Im ok with getting a Epi when I need one :) But this hip pain is kicking my butt! and there isnt anything I can do for it. I do kinda hope though when things get started that they happen during the day and not middle of the night. My mom has to come from almost 2 hours out and getting William to sleep at the hospital isnt going o happen....

Hi Ladies!!!! How is everyone doing today???

Had doctor appt this morning. He didn't do anymore bloodwork or anything. I gave him my paperwork from the hospital (on 5/25) showing my hcg levels of 25421 and other bloodwork. He did my ultrasound and it showed my little peanut. He had to look around for a few minutes and I was getting very nervous. But he found my beanie, snuggled in good. First measurement showed 6w6d but then he moved the wand around and measured again and it measured 7w1d which is exactly what I am. Go me! LOL!
Got to see the little flickering heartbeat and got to hear it too! It was awesome! Heartrate was in the 150's. Doc said everything looks great and I go back in 1 month. I can't wait. I'll get to see something that actually looks like a baby then. LOL!

BabyHopes - Love the bump!!!!

Mommy of 2 - Tell her its time to get the show on the road!!!! LOL!!! When I was pregnant with my son I was so over being pregnant by that time. It was so hard to do anything. Heck, it took a major effort just to roll over in bed. Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->