Gallery of preggies

Well im waiting to hear to see if i can get a private gender scan at my local hospital or close to. Hopefully will know if i av it for that date in the next few days. My OH is gonna kill me lol

Ok so hubby told me he couldn't go to the us on wednesday...he couldn't get off work...so we went for a private scan today.....and........
It's a girl!yay! Her name is Trinity Grace! :) I willpost a picture in a bit! If you are on my facebook please keep this hush hush we aren't announcing this to family till later.

Attachments

• 2011-06-09 23.02.44.jpg
    2011-06-09 23.02.44.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 20
Yay Kate! I told you it was a girl from your last ultrasound! We're keeping our little girl secret from everyone aswell :happydance: Soo happy for you xxx

I'm so happy right now! I will eventually tell everyone I just haven't yet probably wednesday :) I'm buying pink today!

Pink Pink Pink!!! I love Pink!!! Katie I know you are going to have so much fun buying pink!! I know i do!!! congrats darlin!!!

I had a fantastic doc appointment today!! I only gained 3 pounds which for me is fantasic and my blood sugar is being well maintained by diet which is awesome news!!! My blood was good and best of all baby is locked and loaded..(well at least i hope so)..I was so worried she wouldn't turn but she did!!! but still in my head i fear thinking well if she turned head down since last appointment she could very well turn again lol...I need to learn to relax a bit huh? hope everyone is doing well!!

Well my early gender scan as gone down the dumps. I didnt relize they was in newport which is 3 hours away and it was cheapest I could find i just cant afford the £80 for other places. Ill just av to wait till 20 week scan

I'm so sorry mummy!! :( I hope you get something figured out waiting really sucks!! :( :hugs:

We are doing pretty well. At the doc apt for her on friday she had already lost 8% of her birth weight They can only lose up to 10% before you have to start FF. We had another apt and she had gained 5oz in 2 days so looks like she wont have to go to FFing.

I was using a nipple shield so trying to get her off that now and Seems to be ok so far. So we will see. She seems to be doing ok with BFing and that makes me happy since Ive always had LOTS of milk and it feels so much better to be empty LOL She is sleeping ALOT as well. That doesnt bother me too much, except when Im trying to wake her up for eating.

My tail bone and back are still killing me. I went to ask for my doc to rewrite my prescription but he wasnt there. And the freaking nurse made me feel like a pill popper , asking questions like "you've already gone through the 20 you had?" Umm yeah I was told to take 1-2 every 4-6 hours....its been 3 days!! And your still having pain?? Umm If I wasnt I wouldnt be asking for more meds.....So now Ive got to make ANOTHER trip to see the doc tomorrow. third trip to the doc office in 4 days. They think I just bruised the heck out of my back and tail bone and maybe thats all it did. But It freaking hurts to the point I have issues walking at times.

So other then me having a bit of "normal" pain. Everything is fantastic. Amelia is beautiful and happy, and family is so happy she is here. My DH is home until wensday so that has helped ALOT to recover. Not looking forward to trying to do all the normal mommy stuff by myself LOL and my daughter went back to school today and was pretty happy she didnt have to "help" anymore lol Ive been calling Amelia bug...because she is my little June bug

sorry i havent posted...been resting loads and waiting for you all to start having babies lol then we can make a new thread gallery O' babies LOL

haha yay gallery of babies that will be fun

oka does anyone ever get to the point in pregnancy where you just feel off? past few days I have just felt really off and just not with the world. Baby is moving and active but I personal feel off... I dont maybe I am thinking to hard on it

and is it normal to loose weight in 3rd tri? I have GD and since we found out I have had it I have lost 3 pounds. Im eating better but of course I slack here and there. I just did not expect to loose weight.

and is it normal for them to wait till 37wks to do a growth scan? the nurse practionor said as long as I dont get put on medicine they wont scan me till then. i just thought I would get scanned sooner to check babys size:(

Sorry for all the questions today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->