Gallery of preggies

Zoie I am so very sorry sweetie... :( :hugs:

My update is in my journal.

Zoie, I'm so, so sorry honey. I sure hope you heal quickly and can come back and join us again soon! :hugs:

Mal sweets, Im with mari. When I was 21 I got pregnant with my daughter and her dad was the same way. I remember him taking me to the hospital for preterm labor...they gave me a shot that made me loopy...He left the same night to go hang out with friends! because the way he figured it, I was just going to be sleeping anyhow. Forget the fact that he had the only car, and you never knew if I would go into labor or not. He was like that all the time. I dont believe that mean can just "hang out" before the baby gets here. If they are going to act like that with the mother of their child, they will do the same thing when they baby gets here. At that point it will change to " I just need a break". I know you've been going through this a while now. And it doesnt seem to be getting better. I think If you have the support, then do what you need to do to make things better for you and you LO. :hugs: I really hope it gets better honey. no, you know what..It does get better love.

well the lake party got moved to a hotel with an indoor pool.... im sorry but I dont like that... your at a birthday party for a girl you work with and you guys are at a hotel hmm.. UGH

i dont care how many guys are there... your at a hotel with girls and your drinking and stuff... UGHHHHH i enver had this problem when I was not pregnant. grrrrrr

It isnt you mal....or the baby. He is being a spaz. plus if its nice out...there is no reason y\the should be at a hotel. Im with you...I dont like it...plus the fact that he did want to take you..

well its not nice right now its storming but still. im frustrated cause Im stuck at home and he expecting me to clean and Im like oka you get to go out and have ufn and I get to stay home and clean YAY ME

yeah I dont think i would clean a thing..in fact I would be doing my best to get out of the house and visit or something

No not dead it's just been awful these last few days. :(

Well ladies what a crazy horrible last 24 hours we've had... My husband was unexpectedly terminated yesterday... we are completely rocked by it. So we are in a state of shock especially since the reasons were bogus! Anyway no boring detail only that we are now left with nothing no insurance and no money..... We have little mouths to feed and I am feeling so overwhelmed.... Ohio has one of the highest unemployment rates so jobs are hard to come by... completely shell shocked I am praying so hard that this is just a door opened that we can soon close. Please pray for our family this transition will be hard I am wanting to shield the boys from this as much as possible they don't need to see mommy and daddy crying..... I do have faith though surly something will come along.
Rant over ladies now let me put my smile back on.

Thats terrible Kate, I hope your Hubby finds something better! and soon xxxx

i hope this thread is not dead :( i just not been feeling well and not sure if its cause im getting closer and just not feeling up to anything or if I just am blah lol i dont know

random babble ^^^^ haha

Nope not dead.Ive just been so busy and in pain that Havent really felt like blogging:) But Ive been reading.

So Amelia and I have pretty much been able to nurse all day without the nipple shield :D I still dont know if she is really eating enough to gain the weight that she needs but FX everything is ok. She seems to be anyhow. This morning I had so much milk I had to pump before I could feed her since she is still trying to latch properly. Then once I had pumped she all the sudden decided she was starving. So I had to break out the bottle so that she could eat a couple oz that I had just pumped. She can be such a stinker sometimes lol I also noticed she had some yellow goo in her left eye :( It was all crusty this morning and goo-y. Im not sure if it is a clogged tear duct or pink eye..looking online they look pretty similar. Im going to try warm wash cloth and and...I know this sounds silly but....breast milk. I've read that this stuff will clear up ALOT of baby ailments. including a blocked tear duct. So we are going to give it a shot.

Anyone know what has become of 10? I miss her, and we havent heard from her in a long while. I sure hope she is ok

Also Ive made my parenting journal if you all wanna peek and stalk me there :) Not that Im leaving here...just saying

Oh goodness, Katie! :hugs:

Its not dead... I'm just in excruciating pain from my egg retrieval. Misery doesn't begin to describe it. But, we got 9 eggs. I'll know how many fertilized in the morning.

meg that is fantastic! I just know your magic word this time around is charmed :D

Katie...wow honey...they would be scary. But You'll be ok. I know it seems scary but I know your strong enough to make it through this. Like you said when one door closes another opens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->