Gallery of preggies

It is 24 weeks its like one of the sigs say ur in 2nd tri at 12 weeks lol

wow, when your not the one pregnant...everyone else who is pregnant seems to have time flying! It only seems like last week that you all said you were pregnant....and here you all are over half way there!! Enjoy it! As much as I hated being preggy the last half...I sure miss it lol

Miss Amelia is one month old today! :D

I'm not telling any family till I'm 14 weeks

Attachments

• Img_00185.jpeg
    Img_00185.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats!!! Exciting news!

Im confused though..maybe I missed it..I thought you wernt trying??

we have been working on thing and we were doing ntnp and we only dtd one time this cycle 2 days before i O'd

hi guys sorry its been a while ive had a few issues to work through xx how are you all doing.
Katie hun how r u xx
claire how r u sweet lovely pic xx
mal hows u xx
mommy how r u doin hun xx
anyone heard from 10 xx
well i have appointment monday with the fertility clinic so im hoping they are going to give me more answers love to u all girls

LOL Isnt that how it always works...when not trying, this is when you get your BFP. COngrats again!!!!

thank you i still can't believe it i keep looking at the test thinking the line is going to go away

hi guys sorry its been a while ive had a few issues to work through xx how are you all doing.
Katie hun how r u xx
mal hows u xx
anyone heard from 10 xx
well i have appointment monday with the fertility clinic so im hoping they are going to give me more answers love to u all girls

Hey hun:wave: Im good although tiered. Miss Amelia is a month old today and Im still breastfeeding on demand...so still havent gotten a good nights sleep LOL

No one has heard from 10...we all keep asking though. I sure hope she updates soon

cant believe it a month already xx
i will get back on here regularly just sorting myself out had a lot 2 deal wif lately xx

Katie hun how r u xx
mal hows u xx
anyone heard from 10 xx

Hey hun:wave: Im good although tiered. Miss Amelia is a month old today and Im still breastfeeding on demand...so still havent gotten a good nights sleep LOL

No one has heard from 10...we all keep asking though. I sure hope she updates soon

im currently cd 46 soo not sure what goin on here grrr will b back on properly soon just havin a few issues that need sorting i kind of had a breakdown it nearly destroyed my marriage so been tryin 2 sort it hope ur all ok will b back real soon i promise
i do have fertility clinic appointment on monday so im hoping that will bring me news that i want to hear xx

Im doing alright, having some serious cramps from the top of my bump down. Thought I had to poo and so i went and poo'd but had another cramp my bump is not really hard like it does with a BH but it gets hard. so I am watching them jjust incase.. as I got to go grocery shopping, and gotta buy a part to fix something on my car. Yes almmost 9 mmnths pregnant and working on a car lol.

..... oka getting a cramp as I write this and its only hurting and hard on my ride side... I do have headache and a backache

oka ya the pain that was just on the ride side rolled over to the whole belly :( ugh

well I ended up going to the dr and glad I did. They did not give me a NST which Im surprised but turns out I have numerous issues UGH 2 weeks ago Iw as fine and now this.

1. I have a bacteria infection which can cause your waters to break(oh boy)

2. I have high blood pressure

3. I have swelling in my legs

4. Protein in my urine so now I get to do a 24 hr urine collection

5. did blood work to check my liver and kidneys

6. had baby checked by US to make sure she is getting enough blood flow and oxygen(which she is thank god)

So friday when I go pack i guess i will here more cause they are worried about hypertension fun times.

BUT they said I am measuring 33 weeks which is good seeing as how I have GD. and my total weight gain so far is only 11 lbs and she said that was good

Happy one month amelia!!!
congrats Stacy that is awesome news!!

Went to Doc today..My first weekly appointment..
for starters I gained 3 lbs most of which is all fluid from all the swelling...I had my first internal and am 70% thinned out and a fingertip dilated..Not as much as i had hoped but at least its something..
My A1c test came back at 5.6 which 6 is as high as they like to see it so my sugar is doing great on diet alone!! so happy about that...Also had the strep test but have to wait a week for results..and baby looked great on the moniter for the non stress test..I was up all night last night with contractions but they never got closer than 20 minutes apart..I am hot miserable and ready to have baby..been drinking rlt and it don't seem to be helping anything at all...
hope u are all doing well!!

oh Mal sounds like pre eclampisa..I got that so early with my first and is most common in your first..I was 5 and half months when i got this..spent 2 month in hospital before she was born at 32 weelks..depending on how bad it is you might have to deliever a bit early..I also had helpp syndrome with mine which is also common..but luckily was able to hold off till 32 weeks before liver and kidneys started to fail..I made a full recovery with in a few weeks...You should def rest as much as you can..and stay off your feet..high bp is not good for you or baby girl lily!!!

thanks carter. I really hope its just a fluke but I will know more friday at my dr appt. after I give them my 24hr peepee collection(ewww)

Thank god for tenncare or I would be broke with all these dr appts.

trying to not be stressed and relax having the OH outta town really sucks cause he is gone for 3 weeks this time.

Mal be sure to let us know what the doc says..im worried about you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"