Gallery of preggies

i will update everyone tomorrow. crossing fingers they wont put in hospital to monitor BP but if they do I sure as heck gonna come home and get my laptop lol

Hey guys I am doing oka, ,my urine collection came back normal and my BP was normal but it was up yesterday but it may be now because i have a head cold ugh. I cant win lol. But excited Im almost 35 weeks cannot believe how fast its going.

i know I cant wait YAY me!!! but Carterclan is first

Well I tolg mari she is having that little girl on my birthday....so friday :D

hahaha im sure she is ready for that baby to come out lol.

I been sick past few days with a head cold and BP has been up a little I called on call dr but he said it wasnt a big deal. Today it was 150/78 i just sat down in walmart for a little bit then took it again and it came down to 140/78. But i think its this head cold getting to me and the damn helacious heat

Hiya im madie im 16 going for a scan 2moro as i went midwife today and they said since i was last measured 3 weeks ago my baby girl has only grown 1cm, im 29 cm now is that small for how many weeks i am :/ realy worried, is it something i have done? she is moving around alot still but i have been under abit of stress threw my pregnancy :cry:

thanks for any replies :happydance:

I'm hiding out... I used to think I was just hanging out in here for a couple of months until I properly belonged... but that doesn't seem to be an option anymore. So, I don't expect I'll check in too much. Its sort of depressing given my new situation. Wanted to wish you all well though. I'll keep you all in my thoughts! :hugs:

not sure if anyone is waiting on my up date i had a doctors app. today and had a sono they couldn't find anything doc is thinking it's an Ectopic pregnancy again i go back in 2 days for them to recheck my hcg to see if it's going up like it should if not they are going to try to save my tube if they can't i'll be out of ttc for good i lost my left tube in 08 because of an ectopic and i'll never have the money for ivf

It is still early hun most scans dont really pick anything up till 5/6 weeks

Went to doc today..till 70% effaced and almost a 1cm dialated..not quite but almost..I have been drinking this tea like crazy and its not doing a dang thing..Today I am gonna walk walk walk..Really would like to have this baby already as my husband is off work from surgery till the 28th it would be nice to have him home to help me out some and to get to spend time with his daughter..however he said he would deliver me at 39 weeks..and would not let me run over my due date but i don't want to be induced!!! ugh i just want her to come on already

Madie, Hey hun welcome! I wouldnt worry too much. The doctors will watch you and make sure everything is ok. At 32 weeks if they need to bring your LO early they can and after some time in the hospital everything should be just fine. Good luck!!!

Clare, are you ok hun?

sam, :wave: hiya! hows summer?

Megg, I miss you! I understand why you dont wanna hang out here..I always have you on FB though :)

Mari, LOVE YA!! Get to walking! you only have a couple days left!!!! lol

Katie, Were are you honey! we miss you.

10, I know you've been off for a long while. I sure hope everything is ok, and we miss you too! We miss you alot

AFM , nothing much going on here other then day to day stuff....Amelia is growing like a little bean. My sweet sweet little bug. I've updated pictures in my parenting journal. Please feel fee to stalk. Ive become obsessed with finding free stuff on line and coupons. Ive just started with the coupons so Ive no idea what Im doing...none...but I hope to get the hang of it :) Maybe Ill have mari help me out lol

We really need to get this thread picked back up..lol

Yay carter getting Close Im so jealous!!

OH DANG!!! Mal Im sorry!! How the heck did I forget to add you!!!

How you feeling love? Hows the BP doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->