Game of Thrones!!!

I don't like the fact that they've removed a character from Bran's storyline, that was referred to as Coldhands. mysterious, doesn't say anything, has black, cold hands (hense the name) as if he were dead. They meet him, I think at Craster's Keep (which is already abandoned), and he helps guide them the rest of the way North.

I have a theory that it's Bran's uncle Benjen, the Night's Watch ranger that goes missing in the first book. That the white walkers tried to turn him into one of them but didn't quite manage it.

Yes I forgot completely about coldhands! I wondered that too that it might have been Ben since there's no other sign of him. Or he's gone beyond what's mapped (further north) GRRM did say that area will be explored for the very first time.

I forgot about coldhands too. He's so significant in the books as well.

Only just got to watch the last ep and im on book 2 atm.

Didn't love that as a finale actually, i was glad Jon had that last burny moment with Yigritte. I was glad to see Tywin die in such a ridiculous way and i was glad Varys finally saw the need to run away. Unsure if im glad the Hounds gone, i was quite sad Brienne lost Arya.

Bran in the tree, i thought the man in the tree was meant to look more like he was part of the tree? No coldhands i hear from OH.

I know they were so close and now Arya is going so far away!

She has no idea Sansa is there. Her Aunt Lysa is dead so there was no need to enter the Eerie

And it didnt really make it clear in the show i dont think but the journey from the bottom of the eerie to Lysas castle is a lot further than it looks, also, nobody knows Sansa is there still, although i would have thought they would of at least attempted to see her to her cousin? That horrible kid.

We went to the GOT exhibit and got to do this!
IMG_31298724744146.jpg

It's only stopping in a few cities but if it's nearby anyone I would definitely recommend it :D

We went to the GOT exhibit and got to do this!
View attachment 795431

It's only stopping in a few cities but if it's nearby anyone I would definitely recommend it :D

We're going next week! So excited!! :) I've heard it's selling out pretty early in the day - did you have any issues getting in?

We didn't even know you needed a ticket but we got around to.it at about 2 and were able to get passes for right away :)

Oh that's good. We were going to go when it opened just to be safe but good to know we probably don't have to rush. We're going on a weekday too so should be less busy.

That photo is too adorable! Hopefully my LO cooperates to get one similar. If it goes anything like trying to get a picture on Santa's knee then it will be disastrous. :haha:

I'm impressed he did so well! He just woke up and had some boob so that probably helped :haha:

Ahh that looks so cool! We are hoping to go to San Diego comic con next year and look forward to all the GoT panels and such.

I really hope we get badges!!

Luna, did you do Ascend the Wall? I'm still on an adrenaline kick three hours later! It was so so awesome. Watching people do it was highly entertaining as well. :haha:

We didn't get a pic with our LO on the throne. :( She fell asleep as soon as we got in!

Oh no! We lucked out when Devyn woke up just in time.

We had.to skip that part because he was getting fussy and there was a sign saying the line up was 1 hour :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->