• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game of Thrones!!!

Its on sky atlantic here and there is always adverts! There is only BBC that has no ads over here and GoT isnt really appropriate for the BBC :lol:

No commercials is definitely my favourite thing about HBO! Well that and the swearing, nudity and general raunchiness in their shows. ;)

I was reading Tyrion's page on GoT wiki and accidentally saw what happens to him (presumably next episode). :dohh: I guess this how those of you who've read the books feel! It's weird knowing before it happens on TV.

They seem to have cut the as breaks down to just 1 on Atlantic! Great unless your desperate to pee and can't bear to press pause!! :haha:

Can I admit to being slightly in love with Sam? (I dont think its the weirdest GoT crush that's been mentioned so far!!)

MrsMandy thank you I love Sam too, I think he's lovely, so I don't think you're weird.

I love Ramsay too but that's more cause of Iwan Rheon who I've liked since Misfits.

I've started reading the books but seeing as they're so long and I have the kids to look after it will probably take me a while, least from next week I'll have a year to finish them, should keep me busy whilst I wait for season 5 :haha:

I think the Hound remains the weirdest.

There used to be a poster here (Noelle) who is in love with Theon... I think that one could take top prize.

I've been avoiding this thread because I hadn't watched this episode yet. AMAZING!!! I really liked it! Pretty sure I held my breath for most of this episode too, and yes, very LOTR (The Two Towers for me :haha: )

Theon :sick: thats the worst one. Even worse than the hound! Lol

Sam is sweet but I think Gilly is an absolutely terrible actress :wacko:

I loved that episode, the giants and mammoths were fabulous!

I actually felt tearful for Jon and Ygritte, i don't know why, i think its been the saddest one so far for me! (and i knew it was coming :dohh:)

I thought it was a fab episode, and i now understand why we haven't seen much of the dragons this season, the budget has gone on that and possibly the next ep i presume.

LOVED GHOST! :D and Sam! Hate Gilly.

The hound remains the weirdest crush for me haha

Is anyone else excited that Elio and Linda are going to be in the Thonecast studio next week.

I love those two!

Omg thats so weird I literally just had a convo with OH about the adverts he was like "uh hate watching GoT at 9pm coz the adverts are on every 15mins, Id rather record it and skip through the ads" and I said there was hardly ANY ads last night!! But he disagreed lol!

Yes! Sky Atlantic struck a new deal to only have one advert break in GOT now! Although definitely missed a pee break ;)

In other news, did you see that the real GRRM has opened a twitter account! But isn't going to bother posting apparently. It was just because of people setting up fake accounts pretending to be him x

I felt kind of meh about the last episode, but the ones that are mostly battle/fighting never catch my attention. I like dialogue and character development stuff. But it did have some good scenes.

Loved Sam trying to get sexy details out of Jon in order to live vicariously.

And when Ygritte and Jon find each other during the battle - oh my god, the expression on Jon's face. That brief smile and happiness at seeing her again and then it fades almost immediately because they're enemies. And I love that her last words were "you know nothing, jon snow." It was a phrase that meant so much in regards to their relationship.

So good! Loving Aria and Tyrion <3 Jamie is still a mystery to me

I got teary-eyed over the Hound too which surprised me because I've never really cared for him. I think it was just the wonderful acting.

I think last night was the first time EVER that I've enjoyed Bran's storyline. I really like where it's headed now.

Really enjoyed Tyrion's little rampage. Love him. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->