Game of Thrones!!!

I'm such a 'book wanker' as my husband calls me. I hate how it differs from the book.

Tyrions acting though is just...bravo. You really do feel his every emotion.

Gutted that the season is over :( really sad that the hound died too though I didn't want her to die either so it was a lose lose scene. Yay for Tyrion!

I didn't know who to cheer for The Hound or Brienne!

Ah Tyrion's escape was so great :) what a fitting way for Tywin to die

Agh we just finished watching it and I loved and hated it at the same time. LOVED the episode, HATE that we have to wait another freaking year for it! :( :( :(

We've been waiting for the Tyrion/Tywin scene for awhile now. Was quite happy with how it went out. Was sad with the dragons too] I had totally forgotten about dude under the heart tree, my hubby had to fill me in as I was crazy lost at that point. :haha:

It was hard whether to cheer for the hound or Brienne because I love both their characters. It didn't happen that way in the book but it was a pretty badass fight scene!!! His final speech was very similar to the book tho. The way he talks about the butchers boy and Sansa. It leaves it open tho and a lot of fans speculate that actually he hasn't died (I don't know if they'll include the signs that suggest he's alive since it involves Brienne).

Aryas face tho....stone cold terrifying!

It broke my heart seeing daenarys chain up her dragons. For CGI creatures they certainly looked damn sad their mum was leaving them in there!!

And yes, Tyrion. OMG what an amazing scene. They really did it justice!

I was hoping to see more of the Mountain writhing in agony like he was in the book. Quyburn isn't done with him yet....those who haven't read the books; any thoughts on what he is trying to do?? If I read rightly it's sort of revealed towards the end of book 5.

And so the year wait begins once again!!

It seems like buddy is going to replace the Mountain's blood with some sort of magical elixir to make him a super beast.. :haha: A few seasons ago I might've said that was far-fetched but given the developments with Melisandre, Bran, The Children, etc. it seems that magic is becoming a pretty prominent theme.

I'm halfway through the first book and just yesterday read the fight between the Mountain and Loras (and then the Hound) and had totally forgotten how much of a scary asshole he is. Not pleased that he's being kept alive!

I was actually thinking about the Hound not dying. That would certainly be interesting.

And yes, I forgot about the dragons, very sad. :(

I'm such a 'book wanker' as my husband calls me. I hate how it differs from the book.

Tyrions acting though is just...bravo. You really do feel his every emotion.

When I complain about the changes my husband just rolls his eyes and says it's BASED on the book they are allowed to make changes.

They keep killing characters that are alive in the latest book though!

Really enjoyed last nights episode.

Dany and the dragons...irony at its finest. She spent all her time and effort freeing slaves from their chains but then resorts to chains to keep her babies under control.

Loved Tyrion once again. He is just the best!! Was glad he murdered Shae, what a cow! Glad Tywin is dead too. Has Varys boarded the ship yo leave Kings Landing too?

I felt sad for the Hound. I wasnt sure who I wanted to win out of Brienne and the Hound as I like them both! Hope he isnt dead after all.

Is the ship takingg Arya north? Or is it still destined for Bravos? Glad the coin and Valar Maghulis came in handy at last. I took it to mean that the ship would take her North?

Was sad not to see Sansa and Petyr in the last episode.

Hate Cersei with a passion!

Yep, that just about sums it up for me lol :haha:

Must say I dont care much for Bran's storyline, never have! Just doesnt grab me at all.

I wish it was taking her north, I want to see an Arya and Jon Snow reunion! I would probably bawl my face off.

I don't think anyone really loves Bran's storyline. :haha: Though I think it has the potential to get much better after that last episode!

Yeah even in the books Brans storyline was pretty weird.

Yes arya is going to braavos. She's used the coin the assassin gave her.

And as for magic....there's a scene in book 4 which acknowledges that because dragons exist again, so does magic. If my memory serves me right lol.

Oh, that's cool!

I've read half of the first book in three days so I think I should be able to manage to catch up by next season. ;) I'm really loving the book! It makes me feel like I understand the characters a bit more.

Yeah the books go into more detail for some characters. For example in book two there was a lot of sansas POV but most of her stuff was inner monologue so it wasn't easy to put that into the show. Plus the hound shows more emotion in the books too :)

I loved every minute ! But why didn't Arya meet Sansa at the Eerie ? She was so close, and why did she get on the ship ?

I know they were so close and now Arya is going so far away!

She has no idea Sansa is there. Her Aunt Lysa is dead so there was no need to enter the Eerie

Brans storyline just started to get interesting towards the end of the books, and then they ended...for now.

There are some theories that his ability to fly will come from Dany and her Dragons - that he will be able to slip into their skin. If that true then he will finally be interesting. The Jojen thing for me was random as he doesn't die in the books.

Every scene with Tyrion in is wonderful. In the books he shoots Tywin in the bowel and he literally dies soaked in his own shit. A wonderful death for such an arse.... excuse the pun :D

I don't like the fact that they've removed a character from Bran's storyline, that was referred to as Coldhands. mysterious, doesn't say anything, has black, cold hands (hense the name) as if he were dead. They meet him, I think at Craster's Keep (which is already abandoned), and he helps guide them the rest of the way North.

I have a theory that it's Bran's uncle Benjen, the Night's Watch ranger that goes missing in the first book. That the white walkers tried to turn him into one of them but didn't quite manage it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->