Gamers group!

OH also plays WoW. In fact we met in game. We where in the same TBC guild, me on my priest, him on his Loc. When I joined I was holy and he wasn't interested, but when I specced shadow and could boost his dps he suddenly started to take notice of me. I have to admit part of my attraction to OH was his large collection of epix and an even larger epeen!!

During wrath I started my paladin, but stopped playing when I got pg as was too tired to work all day and raid every evening. I have recently started playng again on the priest, dinged 80 about 5 days ago and am currently trying to increase my gear score when LO is asleep.

As Abigail is nearly 4 months old we are thinking she is ready for her first hunter!! (joking of course..... a face-rolling ret would be much easier).

Fiona..... I need to stalk you!!!!. Your on the same sever AND in the same city as me!!!

Girly scream...."ahhhhh!!!"

Fiona..... I need to stalk you!!!!. Your on the same sever AND in the same city as me!!!

Girly scream...."ahhhhh!!!"

:o Thats such a coincidence! I think Emerald Dream is becoming the official North east of England server, we must have about 15 Newcastle/Sunderland people in our guild lol :happydance:

i play wow :)

shaman(a) rogue(a)& mage(a)

all on ravenholdt realm

Steam: Bekkles / CS:1.6 CS:S / L4D 1

WoW: Azjol Nerub - Majix (H)

Oooo gamer girlies! So nice to see!

I play WoW, altho I did take a break when I was pregnant..waaaay too tired to be questing etc but once Evie started sleeping thru the night, I re opened my sub and so did my OH

We both play on Bloodhoof at the moment which is a PVE server, transferred from PVP cos my time on WoW is limited and I really dont wanna spend the couple of hours I have getting ganked by Alliance - Yes I play Horde!

Chromaggus (EU PVP)
Tygriss - 70 Troll Priest - Shadow Spec (H)
Elfen - 66 Death Knight - Unholy Spec (H)
Majentia - 53 Tauren Druid - Feral Spec (H)
Tigriss - 52 Blood Elf Hunter - Beast Mastery Spec (H)

Bloodhoof (EU PVE - My Main server atm)
Tigriss - 48 Blood Elf Hunter - Beast Mastery (H)
Moonix - 30 Tauren Druid - Feral (H)
Majentia - 78 Blood Elf Mage - Frost (H)
Chickalin - 78 Blood Elf Warlock - Demonology (H)

I dont play any other online games, altho OH also plays L4D and L4D2 when he can be bothered!

Updated :thumbup:

Mynx, is it okay that I only list the two highest characters on the different servers? Want to keep the list sort of clean incase it becomes long :hugs:

Pilot can you put me on for XBL please

SizzlingMoth (the S and M are caps the rest lower case) I play mainly call of duty- modern warfare 2 at the minute

Updated :thumbup:

Mynx, is it okay that I only list the two highest characters on the different servers? Want to keep the list sort of clean incase it becomes long :hugs:

Yeah that's cool, my main server is Bloodhoof tho :flower:

Yea. I rearranged it a bit so it's a servers list and then players on it rather than players and then server list! Easier to spot if you are looking for a specific server

Great thread. I'm an altaholic. Just got my 4th lvl 80 and am working on #5.

Yea. It's easy to become altoholics when it's so fast to level and get decent gear and also raid a bit on them when you ding 80.

Got one of each class myself. All horde!
But I don't have a sub at the moment and all the people I know has quit so they are spread all over different servers.
Looking for a new main server if I was to resubscribe.

As Abigail is nearly 4 months old we are thinking she is ready for her first hunter!! (joking of course..... a face-rolling ret would be much easier).

That's so cute! I know a lot of couples that have met ingame. Non-gamers look a bit down on it around where I'm from but they are all still going strong after years of being together!

I put my 12 year old brother on my hunter to try "playing a bit" (aka farming primal fire) :blush: I'm so mean.
I'm sure you got a lot of congrats on the farm bot when Abigail was born :winkwink: At least that's what people usually said in my old guild.. Hehe

I didnt meet my OH on wow but i did meet him online :haha:

any luck finding a realm?

im getting really bored of my server now :haha:

I didnt meet my OH on wow but i did meet him online :haha:

Snap! We actually met around 13 or so years ago when playing another online game called Quake :D I was with someone else then so we didnt get together till about 3 years ago after losing touch for a long time then finding each other again :) I got him hooked on WoW ;)

:) nice one. We met in the old MSN chat rooms way back. Both 15 and never expected this!! lol

My OH got me into Wow then he got bored of it, but i carried on playing. Its been 5 years now :rofl:

I met my hubby because I was doing work for the European EverQuest project, and he was the manager :rofl:

We played EQ for years, and then I got him addicted to WoW instead :haha:

OH says it was the worse thing he ever did, getting me playing it :haha:

How gaming friendly have you all found motherhood?

I personally stopped playing whilst pregnant as was too tired to work all day then raid in the evening. It was fairly easy to play when she was little and breastfeeding/sleeping on my knee....all be it one handed. Now she is a little older I can't do anything more than the cooking daily unless she is asleep in bed and even then I'm watching the monitor as I dont want to be involved in something that I will have to leave to go to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->