Gamers group!

Has anyone been reading the WoW-forums? OH has been on all day. Apparently every time someone post something complaining about the down time its locked straight away!!

Either name would be good with me. Of course I would have to start a char from new unless it was on ED as all my toons have trade skills which are vital in supporting OH's raiding.....or so I've just been warned.....and therefore couldn't transfer.

I think we should all start a class from new and level together just for a bit of fun, my empty guild is there if you want to use it, it should also still have a full bank of newbie stuff for little chars so might be handy.

Has anyone been reading the WoW-forums? OH has been on all day. Apparently every time someone post something complaining about the down time its locked straight away!!

Either name would be good with me. Of course I would have to start a char from new unless it was on ED as all my toons have trade skills which are vital in supporting OH's raiding.....or so I've just been warned.....and therefore couldn't transfer.

Whats the website for the wow forums, I was trying to look for one but kept getting stuck with the US one.

Im just getting the unable to connect please try later message

ohh!! i havent seen wow mentioned much on here!! how exciting

obviously i play wow ;) im on Arathor EU server, too many names to list but they are all alliance and i mainly play my mage jolou.

took a bit of a break from it all during the last weeks of pregnancy as i was just too tired, id log on the evening just to do some dailies, during the 2nd trimester i was forced onto wow by OH to use my hormonal rages on raiding lol. I barely have time at the mo but harrison is getting into a little routine so i am planning a routine for myself too lol house work done after the school run then when harrison sleeps i can play until school is over. i have to admit i do miss raiding but i think at the mo OH would get in a mood with me as when i start raiding i forget whats actually going on around me! he isnt a gamer so doesnt understand by neeed for killing big ass things!

also have xbl but its silver at the mo as i dont play it as often anymore, on there its also jolou, i have world at war and guitar hero at the mo, OH has forza3 but im not so into that, we rent out modern warfare 2 now and then but haven't actually got around to buying it lol

Ooo count me in too please! :D My subscription ended yesterday but I cant seem to get on to the account manager to renew it :( Hopefully they will have it fixed by tomorrow! :wacko:

jolou, want me to put you on the lists?

So any of you girls got a server now then?

I say let's pick any random medium populated PvE server and get playing! :haha:

I'd still suggest Turalyon. It's a medium PvE server. Balanced H/A ratio and a busy battlegroup so we won't be stuck in LFG forever :blush:

I dont mnd which one we go for

Alright! I'm trying to log in now
I like the sisters guild name actually, I just have to transfer to create the guild and that. What names do you think? Smokey wanna be GM? We can all be officers anyway :D

didnt take too long to patch for me, hopefully it wont for you either.

im excited :haha:

il make a char once everyone is decided/ready

Oh and now I have do find a name.. hm. I hate coming up with names for characters :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->