Gang Of Grlz - Due Jan - Feb 2013 !

Even we r eagerly awaiting to find out the sex... 20 wk U/S will be on Sep 20th so the wait is loooong !!

DH wants a boy & i want a girl .. but we r both fine with any as long as the baby is healthy :) We got a hint on the sex in our 12 wk scan but thats not confirm :p

Havent shopped anything... My in-laws & parents r superstitious in this case,, we shouldn't shop anything for baby until 7 months... :(

Emmediva > It is certainly the most amazing feeling to see ur DH talking to ur tummy :) Soo cutee !!

YikesBaby > U know what.. last night i did as u said ... lied down quietly in a dark room & put hands on my tummy for like 10-15 min nothing :( & then suddenly some bubbles going up and down :))... Thought its gas .. then again after 5 min bubbles noise... it too minute to hear during the day ... then DH put his ear on my tummy & said he could hear bubbles too :)) Now i dont know if that was baby sound or we both r making stories to convince ourselves !!

Grlz,,,, one question urgent ... I am having strong pain on left side of tummy since last evening ... It is severe when i get up or bend... But its also there when i even walk or lie down ... I couldnt sleep on my left last night & this mrng also the pain is still there.

I read online its round ligament pain but will it go on for this long ? Like last evening till now ?? Is any of u experiencing it ?? Should i be worried & call my doc or its normal ?

Farida, welcome to the group.

Aanch, my pain is dull and never ending and all over my lower abdomen. When I get up suddenly, I get sharp pains and when I walk I also feel it. I've heard the round ligament pain is more sever for some than others. I have a friend that had to be on bed rest for 3 weeks from week 18. She just couldn't do anything because of the pain. Is the pain accompanied by chills/fever or spotting? If not you probably are experiencing harder ligament pain.

Emmediva: I have the same pains. And they are worse if I've been sitting a long period or I have to make one of my frequent trips to the loo.

I have to tell you guys this and definitley put it in my pg journal.

My rainbow is Pink! I did the Quad Screening on Tuesday... I have my anamoly (spelling that wrong) ultrasound on Aug. 28. Looking forward to seeing my baby again.

I had a 1/2 hour gender determination ultrasound, with measurments and review at 14+4.

However, my sister still thinks I'm team :blue:! And my Mom is convinced it's twins. Say what?

Not that I would be upset with other. But ultrasound after 13 weeks is 98% accurate... and my Mom is sure one twin was hiding.

Emmediva - we have NOT chosen names lol we've talked about it a few times and brought up a few possibilities but nothing for sure. Once we find out gender I'm sure a name won't be far behind. We've decided not to tell people our name choice until the baby is born though. We don't want those looks like 'ew I don't like that name'.

Yikes - good for you! Are you hoping to have your names selected before baby comes and just pick the one for boy or girl?

SAS1 - did you find out the sex?

aanch - Sept 20 seems far away but I have a feeling it will creep up quickly! 7 months will be lots of time for you to buy stuff but it will be a lot of expenses at once! I haven't had major pain like that but I wouldn't hesitate to contact the doctor, better to be safe than sorry and know what it is at least.

Leinz - weird that your family isn't convinced by your u/s results! I think it is a girl :)

Leinz, that is awesome!! Congrats on your lil princess! So funny about your sis & mom.

Country, I agree, once you know if it's a boy or girl, it'll be easier to choose a name. I told my mom about some possibilities and she didn't like them :dohh: but OH & I like them do we'll see.

AFM, I am having some sharper pains today. I'm kind of worried since I was on Progesterone supplements 3DPO till 16+2, my doctor told me to continue them to 16 weeks, although the placenta supposedly takes over around 12 weeks.

Countrygirl - We are hoping to have one of each picked... even though we both think it's a girl. :)

I bought a doppler!! It's great! At this point of feeling fat and less pregnant, it was a great reassurance. :)

I also use a doppler. :) I think we found a name! Zoela (Zo Ella).

We didn't find out! Ha! My husband was sooooooo upset we didn't get to check. haha... the doctor had previously said he might take a peek for us but we weren't in the room with the ultrasound so now we have to wait until September 5th to find out! Oh well. I was surprised that I wasn't that bummed. I have just been feeling so much happier and content in general since the second trimester started that I am happy either way and can wait to find out.

Yikes - what kind of doppler did you get and where did you get it? I've come soclose to getting one then deciding to save my money since everything seems to be going ok and I don't NEED the reassurance but I do think it would be totally cool to listen to everyday!

Lovely name Leinz!

SAS1 - September 5th is a great day to find out, and it's my birthday! I share that totally content feeling too :)

Yikes, it's great that you got a Doppler! Isn't hearing the heartbeat the greatest? :cloud9:

Leinz, the name is cute! And you can call her
Zoe :thumbup:

SAS, September seems so far away, lucky you that it'll be at the beginning, mine will be sometime during the last week.

AFM, I am starting to get throbbing pains in my boobs, areolas (sp) have already gotten darker. And now I am getting hungry around midnight :dohh: I read that it's common and it's best to have trail mix, granola or fruit handy.

I'm glad you brought up the boobs Emmediva, my nipples seem to be 'lubricated' all the time, like there's a bit of oil on them...

Country, yeah I've had "lubrication" on my nipples for a bit now. It's weird like their sweating :haha: have your areolas for darker? I was freaking out in the 1st trimester because I thought they had to get dark around 8 weeks.

countrygirl86 - I bought an Angelsounds doppler. I bought it from someone on Kijiji (like Craigslist) for $25 and it works great!! I bought Spectra Gel (the conductive gel that they use for ultrasounds) and I think it really helps. :) My in-laws came over tonight and heard the HB, it was great!

I haven't had the oil substance on my boobs. But, they look like a road map. They are sore if I keep them in a bra all day.

I have heard though your ready to nurse by the end of the second trimester. So, that would explain alot. It's also normal to leak colostrum... However, I never did with DD. But Zoela is a totally different little lady... So we will see. :)

Hope everyone is feeling well?

Hi ladies- I'm due Feb 12 and just moving over to second tri. Excited to finally be here and see this group! I've had my energy back for the past few weeks, and it's been so nice.

As a lot of you have mentioned, I can't fit in any of my pants anymore either. I've been in yoga pants for weeks now. I started looking for mat clothes, and I found some great light-weight black maternity pants at Target (on clearance, too!) that sit below the belly. I just don't like the tight around top of belly area feeling. Also found some stretchy sweatpants at Old Navy (regular section, not maternity) that I hope will work through the fall.

Emmediva - I think they're a little darker but I've been watching them too thinking it's coming that one day they'll be browner than my eyes lol not yet! Totally like they're sweating!

Yikes - thanks, I'll check kijiji for one! I should hear the hb at the doctor next week so I may wait it out now. Soon I'll be feeling the kicks but I still think hearing the heartbeat on command would be pretty neat!

Leinz - I'm a little jealous you already get to refer to your baby by her name! I don't yet know what I'm having and will still have to wrestle DH over a name lol I'm doing well, feeling very happy these days! How are you doing?

Kitty - welcome! Unfortunately I have to wear jeans all day at work but I love my yoga pants when I get home!

Kitty, welcome to the thread, yeah I am now in more maternity clothes. I have some slacks that still fit but are getting tight so I'm going to have to purchase a couple more pairs soon.

Country, I asked my OH the other day if he thought they were getting darker, I was looking in the mirror and noticed the difference. Them it surprised me that he wanted to bd :dohh: I had the girls out in full view :haha:

Midnight, wow a Valentine estimated due date :) welcome. I noticed your signature says you haven't told FB, I haven't either, I'll probably be 5.5 months when I tell my friends on FB :haha:

AFM, had morning sickness this morning, I've rarely had itso it took me by surprise, I usually gag when brushing my teeth but this morning it was full blown, ugh, my breakfast consisted of apple juice and saltines. Had soup for lunch and my stomach still feels queasy :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->