gap between babies

there is a 19month gap between ellie and emma and 2years 2months between emma and lucy i love that there close in age and we planned it that way, so that they grow up together and so that we have all our children at once so then we can continue on with the next thase of our lives. so when we try for no 4 im aiming for a 2 year age gap.

If you want another one now then I say go fo it. After all it still leaves you with another 9 months exclusive time with your daughter, plus you never know how long it will take to conceive no2, so best be on the safe side and start early lol, good luck. My closest age gap is 14 months and it is fine.

I think age gaps below two years are cool, as well as up to 5 years. after that one is rather two single children I reckon. I loved being only one year apart from my next sibling , because I could always see what he learns in school etc. , i also have one thats 4 years older , who was also always cool, but we didnt have to do much with friends etc and school.

My first was born in July 2001 and my second August 2006, this age gap has worked well for me. Since then though life has changed drastically, I'm with a loving new partner now and we're waiting to try which hopefully will start in new year of 2010.
For a long time I thought my dd1 would be an only child, I'm so pleased she isnt and I know she's happy about that aswell, although maybe not at 2am when her little sister crawls in bed with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->